California Crazy

Remember when LA put those homeless up in that hotel, the Mayflower? Yea... turns out LA now owes the hotel about 11 million for damages caused by these homeless people....

Only in CA...and especially LA County would this dirtbag still be out on the street. 2 strikes and a "Super Strike."
And a loaded gun. Good to see the restrictive gun laws here in CA are working. Infringing on the rights of law-abiding
citizens and making sure convicted felons don't possess guns. Oh wait..nevermind.
^^ How's that for your bs 2A thread @espola??

Only in CA...and especially LA County would this dirtbag still be out on the street. 2 strikes and a "Super Strike."
And a loaded gun. Good to see the restrictive gun laws here in CA are working. Infringing on the rights of law-abiding
citizens and making sure convicted felons don't possess guns. Oh wait..nevermind.
^^ How's that for your bs 2A thread @espola??
Your hateful ignorance on full display.

OMG you are ridiculous. Never mind your lack of respect for the beautiful young women who's bodies were exploded across one of your intersections, which should have never happened. Your activism is misguided
Now you show your hateful ignorance . . . Oh, but wait, you are probably just another crush incarnation. How convenient, you can just continue to agree with yourself. Goi g through life filled with constant hate and anger must be tiring. No wonder ya all come off as insane.

Now you show your hateful ignorance . . . Oh, but wait, you are probably just another crush incarnation. How convenient, you can just continue to agree with yourself. Goi g through life filled with constant hate and anger must be tiring. No wonder ya all come off as insane.
Read this aloud a few times and let me know if it still makes sense to you. I often tell my kids this when they text nonsense.

What/who is a crush? Are you referring to the character on here that I have on ignore? fur real?

Read this aloud a few times and let me know if it still makes sense to you. I often tell my kids this when they text nonsense.

What/who is a crush? Are you referring to the character on here that I have on ignore? fur real?
I am crush. I am a husband, a father and a fellow American trying to survive. Wow, still have crush on ignore? What about Ellejustus? I care about kids being born, females being treated with respect and the elderly cared for. Ellejustus is the real me. My PC broke down years ago and I forgot my login info so I went with a new Avatar. I told everyone right out of the gate that I have a new avatar and I got attacked on here and called so many name. You and Expola have me on ignore. I also had assigned fact checkers on here and was threaten many times, all for taking a stand for babies, fairness for girls in sports and fairness for all women and the elderly. I also want freedom for all and no more politics in soccer if that's possible. Husker Du is EOTL and Surf Futbol. This is his nicer side. He hate crush so much that he make new avatars to allow himself to be his true self and go off on me and threaten my kid. This is a ruthless human who knows only how to play "PAY-FOR-PLAY." FUR REALs!

That's a very typical Ratboy attempt of answering..

Your image of being a doofus was in no way damaged with those responses.

Please continue...
The fact you lack the ability to grasp even the simplest concept is well known. It is common for the uneducated and slow of mind to attempt to mask their deficiencies with extreme outbursts of anger. Proceed.

The fact you lack the ability to grasp even the simplest concept is well known. It is common for the uneducated and slow of mind to attempt to mask their deficiencies with extreme outbursts of anger. Proceed.
Did I strike a nerve Sunshine? Must have..

But through all the minutiae of your replies it's not at all surprising that you have yet to address your comment to Happened again about "hateful ignorance ". The only ignorance on display here is your own.

Better grab your Thesaurus before you post..

Did I strike a nerve Sunshine? Must have..

But through all the minutiae of your replies it's not at all surprising that you have yet to address your comment to Happened again about "hateful ignorance ". The only ignorance on display here is your own.

Better grab your Thesaurus before you post..
I take it you couldn't find your Thesaurus again and will retort to the Espola school of "how to back out of a corner without answering technique."

You and Richard are the Abbot and Costello of the forum but minus the Abbot and Costello comedy. Just two morons... now go play with your Meat Beater errr.. Richard.

I take it you couldn't find your Thesaurus again and will retort to the Espola school of "how to back out of a corner without answering technique."

You and Richard are the Abbot and Costello of the forum but minus the Abbot and Costello comedy. Just two morons... now go play with your Meat Beater errr.. Richard.
Yes, yes, quite. You always display your unique viewpoint and insight.

Your hateful ignorance on full display.

"Only in California" equals hateful ignorance?! So if I threw a few more cities in with that line would I be free and clear of displaying any hateful ignorance?Sometimes you take stupid to a whole new level. All major Democrat-led cities operate the same. Criminals are set free because of no-cash bail laws. Because posting bail is discriminatory. To who?! Criminals?! Here's a thought...how 'bout you don't commit any crime and you won't have to worry about paying money to get your POS butt out of jail. Simple concept really.

This POS was on probation for attempted murder. Read that again. Probation. For attempted murder. He should've been behind bars.
If those two sisters in that car that he hit were YOUR daughters, how would you feel that this scumbag, a convicted 2-strike felon was driving around enjoying his freedom?! Except now, your daughters are wiped off the face of the earth because this a-hole was allowed to go free.

CA gun laws are so restrictive. Law-abiding citizens follow the laws. This convicted felon obviously didn't when you consider he had a loaded firearm in the vehicle. Again, convicted felons aren't allowed to possess firearms. You @Hüsker Dü are in Texas if I'm not mistaken. The 2A means something there and you are allowed a whole different set of laws when it comes to the Right To Bear Arms.

I live in CA and in LA County. So I know exactly what goes on here firsthand. You live over 1000 miles away. So don't pretend to have any idea other than what YOU watch on CNN is happening around here. Look at all the smash-n-grab mobs cleaning out jewelry stores or the Macy's at the nearby mall because there's no consequences for stealing under $950.

** Since my post #202 where I called out your boy @espola on his bs 2A thread regarding this convicted felon in possession of a loaded firearm, he's fallen off the grid and nowhere to be found. I'm sure he'll be in here soon now that I've pointed it out again and he'll leave his signature <<chuckle>> response and that's about it.

"Only in California" equals hateful ignorance?! So if I threw a few more cities in with that line would I be free and clear of displaying any hateful ignorance?Sometimes you take stupid to a whole new level. All major Democrat-led cities operate the same. Criminals are set free because of no-cash bail laws. Because posting bail is discriminatory. To who?! Criminals?! Here's a thought...how 'bout you don't commit any crime and you won't have to worry about paying money to get your POS butt out of jail. Simple concept really.

This POS was on probation for attempted murder. Read that again. Probation. For attempted murder. He should've been behind bars.
If those two sisters in that car that he hit were YOUR daughters, how would you feel that this scumbag, a convicted 2-strike felon was driving around enjoying his freedom?! Except now, your daughters are wiped off the face of the earth because this a-hole was allowed to go free.

CA gun laws are so restrictive. Law-abiding citizens follow the laws. This convicted felon obviously didn't when you consider he had a loaded firearm in the vehicle. Again, convicted felons aren't allowed to possess firearms. You @Hüsker Dü are in Texas if I'm not mistaken. The 2A means something there and you are allowed a whole different set of laws when it comes to the Right To Bear Arms.

I live in CA and in LA County. So I know exactly what goes on here firsthand. You live over 1000 miles away. So don't pretend to have any idea other than what YOU watch on CNN is happening around here. Look at all the smash-n-grab mobs cleaning out jewelry stores or the Macy's at the nearby mall because there's no consequences for stealing under $950.

** Since my post #202 where I called out your boy @espola on his bs 2A thread regarding this convicted felon in possession of a loaded firearm, he's fallen off the grid and nowhere to be found. I'm sure he'll be in here soon now that I've pointed it out again and he'll leave his signature <<chuckle>> response and that's about it.
Your generalizations and inability to parse through the realities of the American landscape without aid of a highly partisan lens seems to me the IQ test indicators.

Kalifornia's Krazy Kamala during a appearance earlier. Harris offered her perspective on culture, stating, “Culture is — it is a reflection of our moment and our time. Right?” “And present culture is the way we express how we’re feeling about the moment, and we should always find times to express how we feel about the moment. That is a reflection of joy. Because you know, it comes in the morning.” Kamala

Back