California Crazy

You do know about crime in other states? Or are your sources only laser focused on the more populated and successful areas?

You do know the thread title is "California Crazy" right?! Or did that one get past you? I can see how someone with your intellect could have trouble processing that so I'll give you a pass.

But since you asked..what other states/cities would you like to talk about? More populated and successful areas? San Francisco? San Diego?
Chicago or Detroit or NYC?
CA is very populated, but successful? At what? More taxes. High gas prices. Shutting everything down during Covid while the governor keeps his kids in school and dines with friends at French Laundry? Complaining about TX and FL border policies and then bitching when they ship illegal aliens to Los Angeles or NYC after they claimed to be sanctuary cities.
Although now it seems there's a mass exodus of people tired of the BS in this state. The bigger problem is many are Democrats and are taking their stupid mindset to Conservative areas and trying to spread their BS.

^^ Here are the current numbers from Chicago but I'm sure those numbers will change by tomorrow morning.

"We are leaving L.A. We are a bit sad. But the tax is getting too much. I am sad because I really really like staying and living there,” he said “If they do the taxes better then I may come back. I do not know.”

Ozzy..

Meanwhile the State Assembly shoots down the by-partisan Bill to add Extensions and harsher punishment for fentanyl dealers…..Almost as useless as the “Retail Crime Task Force”. 1st 2 arrests were release with Citations within 8 hours of being detained.

Gov. Gav. is at it again by today signing an $20 an hour minimum wage for fast food workers. Soon we'll have $20 "value" meals..

Gavin and his liberal retard army aren't smart enough to know that fast food locations will just lay off employees to compensate. People can't, and won't, pay more for fake food.

Gov. Gav. is at it again by today signing an $20 an hour minimum wage for fast food workers. Soon we'll have $20 "value" meals..
I'm looking at my next big opportunity and it just might be Taco Bell. I have one I can walk to so save on gas and my time. Work 6am-3pm. 40x $20=$800 a week x 52 weeks= $41,600 a year making breakfast burritos and bean & cheese burritos. I was told because of my age & experience I could be shift manager in 6 months and make $50K a year and if I'm willing to work long and hard hours, I could be a Manager of a Taco Bell in less than two years and make $65K a year.

So work at a restaurant and min wage is $15.50.

Work at a fast food place and min wage is $20.00.

How long before restaurant employees get wise and walk out to demand $25.00.

Then the fast food council will vote to raise FFW pay to $30.

Restaurant workers demand $40.

I guess you don't have to be a resident of California to be a California Senator...

Nope... if you're a black lesbian, you're qualified.

Nothing like the libtards pandering. I wonder if we had to let another arms dealer out of prison for this one.

Nope... if you're a black lesbian, you're qualified.

Nothing like the libtards pandering. I wonder if we had to let another arms dealer out of prison for this one.
Notice how silent the lefties are in here about this. Well, they probably had no idea since they get all their news from the same places...

Notice how silent the lefties are in here about this. Well, they probably had no idea since they get all their news from the same places...

Dad is looking for a bigger rock to hide under as we speak. CisKer/Fudd is trying to figure out if it's true she lives in Maryland.

Back