California Crazy

As California goes, so goes OUR country. We are last to wake up for some reason. California is crazy and soon most will be screaming out for help!!

1666799649929.png

Last edited:
So is it still worth it to go Solar after today?
If you can get your NEM connection contract executed before NEM 3.0 goes into effect than likely yes, after that not so sure. My solar guy says he thinks we have until late February. I have 3 commercial projects in the works. But please don't take my word for it.

The utilities will pay you significantly less for any excess production you put back into the grid.

To be grandfathered into NEM 2.0 you will need to sign a connection agreement prior to April 13. You will then need to install your system within 3 years to maintain NEM 2.0 status.

Not that we should be surprised but Newsom is all about green energy until it negatively impacts one of his big donors.

Since Twitter is HQ in San Fran, this is Crazy CA info. Elon suspended Keith "Espola" Olbermann's Twit account for 7 days for being naughty. Classic! @Dominic, I think you might need to do the same at the fabulous forum....lol. TGIFF!

1671214108507.png

Yep. Words exist to convey meaning. When a word gets misunderstood too often, the word dies.

When was the last time you heard someone call someone else "niggardly"? The word is essentially dead, because it can no longer convey its intended meaning.

So, if "Heavenly" starts getting misinterpreted in a bad direction, they'll change that name too.

You can fight against it if you want. Strike a blow for etymology, and all that is true in language.

Godspeed, Senor Quijote.
And this man is educating our children……smh

And this man is educating our children……smh
Going for the simple insult, or just upset that I neglected the tilde in Señor?

Good luck with your campaign to save unjustly maligned words. Don‘t bother trying to save “welch”, “gyp”, and “paddy wagon”. Those ones probably deserve their fate.

Going for the simple insult, or just upset that I neglected the tilde in Señor?

Good luck with your campaign to save unjustly maligned words. Don‘t bother trying to save “welch”, “gyp”, and “paddy wagon”. Those ones probably deserve their fate.
If the obvious is insulting…then so be it….

is math still racist?

One of the options Southwest Airlines is offering its canceled passengers is an equivalent flight free of charge if booked within 30 days.

Smells like an abusive partner begging their loved one to come back just one more time -- "Sorry about what happened at Christmas but I'll be good from now on!"

If the obvious is insulting…then so be it….

is math still racist?
You seem to be using “obvious’ to mean “something that Kicker believes”. I still have no idea what point you think you were making. The topic was whether to rename places like Squaw Valley, and you pivoted to a meaningless insult with no context.

It’s not much of a conversation if your points exist only inside your own head. If you have a point to make, then take the time to make it clear. If you don’t have a point to make, shush.

You seem to be using “obvious’ to mean “something that Kicker believes”. I still have no idea what point you think you were making. The topic was whether to rename places like Squaw Valley, and you pivoted to a meaningless insult with no context.

It’s not much of a conversation if your points exist only inside your own head. If you have a point to make, then take the time to make it clear. If you don’t have a point to make, shush.
You and I have VERY different viewpoints on what the critical matters facing this Country are so let’s agree to disagree.

This Country is becoming a victim of its own “Wokeness” especially when the politicians start to pander to it.

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6)]If you want to come up with stupid ideas just don't expect me to follow along.

There are calls to rename Father’s Day “Special Persons’ Day” all in the name of inclusiveness - but the idea hasn't gone down too well at all.
Activist Dr Red Ruby Scarlet, who holds a doctorate in early childhood studies,
told Today Tonight last month that updating the name of the day would create a greater sense of community among diverse family structures.
[/COLOR]

It’s absolutely out of control and dangerous — not just for the sex workers but for the community," San Francisco Supervisor Hillary Ronen told the San Francisco Chronicle this week.

A road in the heart of San Francisco’s Mission District has become lined with prostitutes and pimps, prompting city officials to install barricades as residents sound off that not only do they feel less safe – especially at night – but that they are worried about the women working the streets.

"From the window right there, I’ll see three [people] ganging up on a girl,"
one San Francisco resident told the Chronicle while pointing toward a bay window that overlooks an intersection. "They’ll be hitting her."

A big sting arrested 380+ Johns last week. Top cop said they are doing something different this time around. Their not arresting & blaming the girls working the street this time. Gee, I wonder why Chief. Nope, their rescuing the women(girls) because they can't leave because of asshole Mr. Pimp, who manages them to pay off their debt to the Pimps boss. WTF up you guys.

Last edited:
Back