California Crazy

Residents of Paradise California file a lawsuit against PGnE. Win. Now have to hope PGnE stock rises because some of their settlement will be paid in PGnE stock..

Speaking of California Crazy... Imagine abortion being SO important to you that you'd continue voting for libtards.

I hope he brings an extra $24,000 with him. Its rich or poor now in Socal. Great job destroying the middle class in socal Espola. What a Dick you have become. I can see your smirk though the PC asshat. What a loser. You and others like you will pay dearly for murder, lying and cheating. Sleep well dumb dumb!!!

My DD and SiL are buying a new home. It's in the framing stage and they get to do a walk through prior to the sheetrock going up. I did a pre-walk with my DD to give her things to bring up.. what ever happened to quality craftsmanship and materials? These kids are paying a premium for a sub par product. I find it hard to believe that this stuff is to code ( it's actually not). You can't fill a floor conduit with cement with romex in it... smh.

Back