Trans eligibility rules for girls sports.

Here's my test for y'all. If you really say you are in this for your DD, how would your DD judge how you defended her and the words you chose?
We don't judge in our family. To each his or her own and I honor that. Never forced the jab on my sweet girl or my wonderful son. She is free to choose her life, gender, boys, girls or both. It's her life. She is tough as nails masculine on the inside and feminine on the outside. She also has feminine on the inside and masculine on the outside. It's a mixed back of hormones that she and she alone will figure out. Were poler opposites and we both trip out on that fact. I never push my faith on her either. I just live it and she can be whatever she wants to be. My son as well. I can say this Grace. Your writing lately is not that of a lady, let me just say.

We don't judge in our family. To each his or her own and I honor that. Never forced the jab on my sweet girl or my wonderful son. She is free to choose her life, gender, boys, girls or both. It's her life. She is tough as nails masculine on the inside and feminine on the outside. She also has feminine on the inside and masculine on the outside. It's a mixed back of hormones that she and she alone will figure out. Were poler opposites and we both trip out on that fact. I never push my faith on her either. I just live it and she can be whatever she wants to be. My son as well. I can say this Grace. Your writing lately is not that of a lady, let me just say.
You don't find any irony on someone imposing their views of femininity on someone else?
You don't care if your daughter would be ashamed of you (not saying she would or wouldn't but I query whether you would care)?
You don't aspire to be looked up to by your children, if only as a matter of the principles you hold?
You don't aspire to look up to your children, and have them live honorably?

No that’s stupid. The bathroom rule is easy since you have people moving on both directions: you switch when you physically surgically switch (and some grace period therein). That rule makes sense if you are worried about your dd seeing a tallywacker because otherwise they’ll eventually see one on a ftm with a full beard in the ladies room. That said if you really care about your dds you’d be more concerned about the f toilet situations in stadiums because the lines are an abomination. And for families sake, there really should be more unisex family toilets available in public.

But I solved your problem with lines in the women's restrooms. Troughs. I mean, if a real female is expected to tolerate a man's bearded pocket rocket, in the ladies room, certainly they'd entertain a bulk pissing solution rather than those pesky, one-at-a-time, private stalls. No?

You're all over the map. What kind of a "grace" period are you thinking? Enough for the balls to reduce swelling or do those go into the meat grinder, too? Does everything just shrivel up and die after some medication? I'm a bit of a novice to all this self mutilation stuff. You know, full disclosure.

... or is your solution just one giant locker room with open showers and toilets because, after all, gender is "fluid"?

She'd say my application of the term "misogynist" is dead nuts on... no pun intended.
I'm sure it was. If she really feels that way, and y'all are proud of what stand for, o.k., come out (pun intended). Tell us who you are.
But I solved your problem with lines in the women's restrooms. Troughs. I mean, if a real female is expected to tolerate a man's bearded pocket rocket, in the ladies room, certainly they'd entertain a bulk pissing solution rather than those pesky, one-at-a-time, private stalls. No?

You're all over the map. What kind of a "grace" period are you thinking? Enough for the balls to reduce swelling or do those go into the meat grinder, too? Does everything just shrivel up and die after some medication? I'm a bit of a novice to all this self mutilation stuff. You know, full disclosure.

... or is your solution just one giant locker room with open showers and toilets because, after all, gender is "fluid"?
I specifically think gender is not fluid, which is why sockma and I got into a tussel. Sockma felt gender was a social construct and wanted our boys to just go out and be "sexy boys" like in Tonga.

My preferred bathroom solution is the same one adopted at I think Stubhub/Dignity: 3x women's rest rooms to the mens in stadiums. Y'all can be animals. We certainly don't want to be.

You don't find any irony on someone imposing their views of femininity on someone else?
You don't care if your daughter would be ashamed of you (not saying she would or wouldn't but I query whether you would care)?
You don't aspire to be looked up to by your children, if only as a matter of the principles you hold?
You don't aspire to look up to your children, and have them live honorably?
Peek a boo James is hosting drag queens for the kids and trying to "get" Trump arrested has me way more concerned about our future. He already has a real Witch hunting him down in Georgia. You do know the devil went down to GA, right? FJB just said the banking fails are all Trumps fault. First off Grace, I just said we don't judge each other in our family. Do you comprehend what that means or do I need to go deeper? That doesn't mean they won't like something I say or do and vice versa. Your the one who used the word judge. Just like EOTL said the Christian girls BB team cheated.

1678829621422.png

Last edited:
I'm sure it was. If she really feels that way, and y'all are proud of what stand for, o.k., come out (pun intended). Tell us who you are.

I specifically think gender is not fluid, which is why sockma and I got into a tussel. Sockma felt gender was a social construct and wanted our boys to just go out and be "sexy boys" like in Tonga.

My preferred bathroom solution is the same one adopted at I think Stubhub/Dignity: 3x women's rest rooms to the mens in stadiums. Y'all can be animals. We certainly don't want to be.

Come out? What are you talking about? I'm very proud of defending females, playing in a female league, who work their asses off to play at the highest level, not having to play with peckers and ponytails. You want to transition? Cool. Have at it. Be who you wanna be... but you can't be on a girl's soccer team if you're not a female.

Just don't expect me to call Bruce Jenner "Caitlyn" because he wanted to avoid a men's prison after committing vehicular manslaughter.

Come out? What are you talking about? I'm very proud of defending females, playing in a female league, who work their asses off to play at the highest level, not having to play with peckers and ponytails. You want to transition? Cool. Have at it. Be who you wanna be... but you can't be on a girl's soccer team if you're not a female.

Just don't expect me to call Bruce Jenner "Caitlyn" because he wanted to avoid a men's prison after committing vehicular manslaughter.
So, no? They are bravest those who fight in obscurity, huh SOTL? You and your DD must be so proud.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So, no? They are bravest those who fight in obscurity, huh SOTL? You and your DD must be so proud.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Are you asking me to reveal my identity? I guarantee you don't know me. Is that what we do when we don't agree with someone? Have you already revealed yours here?

What exactly am I fighting? You can't even disagree with me. You know gender isn't fluid. You know pronouns are stupid. You know the male musculoskeletal structure is superior to the female's. You know a male can never truly be a female. You know men can't give birth. You know men don't menstruate or naturally lactate. You're already admitted all of that. There's nothing to fight. You don't like me standing up for women's rights... which is odd considering, as a freedom fighter, you probably spent the last few decades demanding equal rights for women. Now, suddenly, they don't matter.

How brave of you.

Are you asking me to reveal my identity? I guarantee you don't know me. Is that what we do when we don't agree with someone? Have you already revealed yours here?

What exactly am I fighting? You can't even disagree with me. You know gender isn't fluid. You know pronouns are stupid. You know the male musculoskeletal structure is superior to the female's. You know a male can never truly be a female. You know men can't give birth. You know men don't menstruate or naturally lactate. You're already admitted all of that. There's nothing to fight. You don't like me standing up for women's rights... which is odd considering, as a freedom fighter, you probably spent the last few decades demanding equal rights for women. Now, suddenly, they don't matter.

How brave of you.
That's funny. It's not a question of disagreeing with you. Folks like kicking kicker and Woobie and I have disagreements, but I have enormous respect for them. You are welcome to come to the conclusion that the accommodations being asked for are not reasonable. It's again a question of how you disagree and what your motivations are. Yours have been blatantly bigoted given the language you've used. And you do it hiding behind a shield. If you are proud of the words you drop, go ahead and step forward and come out from behind your shield. You said your DD was proud of you so there shouldn't be an issue there. Otherwise, you are no better than EOTL. But that's why I call you SOTL.

p.s. the Klan was real brave standing behind their hoods too. The civil rights marchers didn't mask and took their beatings proudly.

That's funny. It's not a question of disagreeing with you. Folks like kicking kicker and Woobie and I have disagreements, but I have enormous respect for them. You are welcome to come to the conclusion that the accommodations being asked for are not reasonable. It's again a question of how you disagree and what your motivations are. Yours have been blatantly bigoted given the language you've used. And you do it hiding behind a shield. If you are proud of the words you drop, go ahead and step forward and come out from behind your shield. You said your DD was proud of you so there shouldn't be an issue there. Otherwise, you are no better than EOTL. But that's why I call you SOTL.

p.s. the Klan was real brave standing behind their hoods too. The civil rights marchers didn't mask and took their beatings proudly.

No, I wrote that I think she'd be proud of me standing up for women's rights above and beyond male trannies, desperately needing attention and the love/acceptance of their fathers, trampling them. Simple enough?

I don't care if you don't respect me. I don't care if you don't like my language. I'm not here to impress or endear you. More of your virtue signaling "KKK" rhetoric only lowers the bar you dangle from. I'm not hiding behind any shield. You know exactly how I feel and, furthermore, I don't give a rat's ass who you compare me to or think I'm above or beneath.

What makes you think your approval is significant in any way?

No, I wrote that I think she'd be proud of me standing up for women's rights above and beyond male trannies, desperately needing attention and the love/acceptance of their fathers, trampling them. Simple enough?

I don't care if you don't respect me. I don't care if you don't like my language. I'm not here to impress or endear you. More of your virtue signaling "KKK" rhetoric only lowers the bar you dangle from. I'm not hiding behind any shield. You know exactly how I feel and, furthermore, I don't give a rat's ass who you compare me to or think I'm above or beneath.

What makes you think your approval is significant in any way?
So your DD would not be proud of the way you've acted around here and your language? Got it.

Oh my approval is insignificant in all sorts of ways. But you aren't acting like a man who is exactly proud of what he's said and done. You don't even seem to approve of yourself. Great!

How brave of you.
Lot's of people are doxing others on TS so folks are just avatars. It's scary place for sure. They got feds, CIA and the Mossad secret service and MS13 gang bangers. I'm about to go public with my real name over there because I don't care and I'm not afraid. Facebook was real. Then lawyers like that Goldman fella starting drawing redlines in the sand with their friends because their candidate Hillary lost to Trump. It was insane and I told them all to knock it off because we all knew each other from the play days and this is all wrong to hate someone because they don't support abortion. Then one of the lawyers started telling people my sins of my youth and trying to make me look bad. I already told my wife everything I ever did but the tone and motives of this mans heart was pure evil what this loser was doing so I told him and all the other wokies, "see ya." This guy treated girls like sh*t in school but I just left the place altogether and came here.

So your DD would not be proud of the way you've acted around here and your language? Got it.

Oh my approval is insignificant in all sorts of ways. But you aren't acting like a man who is exactly proud of what he's said and done. You don't even seem to approve of yourself. Great!

Is that why you're alone? Because you know men so well?

You needn't worry about what my daughter does or doesn't approve of. I'm guessing she cares less about you and your shield than I do.

I do approve of my position on the subject. What you "seem" to perceive also isn't relevant.

Is that why you're alone? Because you know men so well?

You needn't worry about what my daughter does or doesn't approve of. I'm guessing she cares less about you and your shield than I do.

I do approve of my position on the subject. What you "seem" to perceive also isn't relevant.
haha! So proud! I thought so!

The percentages don't matter to me. When COVID struck, at first I was basically alone, both when people were like all "it's the flu...it's going to be no big deal...MIC will happen play on", and then with the "you are overreacting guys". I'm comfortable sitting alone on the fence.

My positional/moral position is very centrist. Open participation on the youth level, restricted participation on the college level (assuming you can balance, which I think ultimately the science will show racing and jumping events cannot be balanced), heavily restricted on the national level. The extreme right position is kick the transgendered going in either direction, regardless of age or level, into the male category because otherwise it's cheating. The extreme left position is gender is a construct so anyone should be able to play anywhere they identify regardless of biology. My openness to separate leagues, if feasible, is very much a traitor to my "tribe".

My legal position is also very centrist. On the left you have the Minnesota decision. It basically says "sex" is an identity, therefore barring someone from their identified sex is sex discrimination. The right position is equally unmeritorious: that women are some fragile little things that need to be protected and therefore their protection from discrimination amounts to the right to have a completely sealed league. I subscribe to Williams v. Kincaid. Treat it as a disability, which requires you to balance the rights....they are not absolute....a wheelchair bound person has the right to new builds and certain others to be disabled accessed....a wheelchair bound person does not have the right to demand ever bathroom in America be retrofitted and contain safety bars, even if in private homes.

I can't help it if you are bigots. That's up to you. Everyone is a little bit bigoted. But there are certain things that have crossed over the line. You certainly have. Your friend SOTL certainly has. When you do, it's fair to call you on it. Something more for you to reflect on: I've condemned EOTL and his behavior several times even if he's on my side....I have yet to hear you do the same for SOTL. So my hierarchy of the worst people on this forum remains: you, SOTL, EOTL, in said order....the blatant use of hate words by SOTL pushed him over EOTL and you still occupy the top spot because (despite been given a pass had you admitted to some kind of a disability which inadvertently makes you cross over the line) of everyone, you ought to know better.
Lawyers may think it's normal to spend several paragraphs defining "man" and "woman", but still get it wrong.

Most of us aren't linguistically challenged like that.

Keep it up. Slobodan will explain that boys are the ones born with a penis. You can write four paragraphs about wheelchair access and calling everyone bigot.

I’m sure you will believe that you won the argument.

Back