Trans eligibility rules for girls sports.

Disturbing warning content

1678895857281.png

From judge: "I will not repeat [the detective's] descriptions, suffice to say that the material found in your possession, whilst not extensive, excludes some extremely deviant and depraved material involving the sexual abuse of children, ranging from teenagers to very young children and babies," Judge McIntyre said. "To describe this material as 'disturbing' is an understatement."

Josh Dean French aka "Jayda Dean" pleads guilty. I think what were are witnessing is something happen to Josh when he was a kid and he hated himself so much he wanted to be a girl. Pain is real for the MTF and their sexual behavior with the kids is disturbing and is always something learned as a child. It's all coming out and we see here who thinks this is all find and dandy.

Three weeks after her sentencing, another trans woman from Adelaide, Rachel Queen Burton, a TikTok star, was arrested on eight child abuse charges.

In Media News- James is back!

You can also own a piece of his company & become a founding member. I have a feeling were going to have a major blackout soon. You see, when you expose the darkness and start educating the normies, the normies will wake up. We need "Norm" to wake his ass up and the only way is to show him/her the truth. Yes, the truth hurts but it has to be this way. Once we Expose & educate, then those who cheated, lied, abused and stole from us, they will be
eradicated. It's not if, it's win!

FJB's ears over the years....lol
Everyone left again, amazing how that happens. Anyway, I was trying to wake up my liberal pay Norm and he told me, "Let's just play it by ear and take it one day at a time." Espola never posts on "off topic?" BS!!!

1678900747895.png

Here we go again with the same rhetoric when you have no idea where I stand on the issue. Get over yourself bro, and quit ignoring the questions posed to you or you cant because you cant bare to witness your own hypocrisy? You're an absolute blunt turd of a person, no wonder your wife left.

What's your daughter's problem? Why can't she compete with the boys? Isn't she better than all the USWNT players that got their asses handed to them by a team of 15-year old boys? Why is your daughter SO WEAK that she can't compete with males in lipstick?

A MASS HS was thrust into the spotlight late last month as they picked up a state championship in girls indoor track and field with the help of a transgender student-athlete.

The ordeal came under fire.

"Simply cheating!! This should not be allowed," Olympian Andy Turner tweeted.

Fellow Olympian Sharron Davies agreed, "This is cheating!!"

The father of the MTF (Surf Futbol) told the paper it's not cheating and if the your dd is not good enough, too bad and she's probably too slow anyways. The MTF said to all the girls, "Deal with it," & "Just deal with it" sore losers. No word on if the MTF changed in locker room and showered his penis to the females as well. Reporting live from HS spot light.

Last edited:
Disturbing warning content

View attachment 16018

From judge: "I will not repeat [the detective's] descriptions, suffice to say that the material found in your possession, whilst not extensive, excludes some extremely deviant and depraved material involving the sexual abuse of children, ranging from teenagers to very young children and babies," Judge McIntyre said. "To describe this material as 'disturbing' is an understatement."

Josh Dean French aka "Jayda Dean" pleads guilty. I think what were are witnessing is something happen to Josh when he was a kid and he hated himself so much he wanted to be a girl. Pain is real for the MTF and their sexual behavior with the kids is disturbing and is always something learned as a child. It's all coming out and we see here who thinks this is all find and dandy.

Three weeks after her sentencing, another trans woman from Adelaide, Rachel Queen Burton, a TikTok star, was arrested on eight child abuse charges.

A MASS HS was thrust into the spotlight late last month as they picked up a state championship in girls indoor track and field with the help of a transgender student-athlete.

The father of the MTF (Surf Futbol) told the paper it's not cheating and if the your dd is not good enough, too bad and she's probably too slow anyways. The MTF said to all the girls, "Deal with it," & "Just deal with it" sore losers. No word on if the MTF changed in locker room and showered his penis to the females as well. Reporting live from HS spot light.

OMG, a trans runner came in 4th in her race, picking up 5 team points for a team that easily won the title by 12 points. Such horror. I don’t know how you and your daughter will ever recover from this.

Feel free to blame trans children for your daughter’s athletic failures, but the truth is she has no one to blame but her daddy.

Meanwhile, all of her classmates and non-Karen opponents benefited from this experience by learning firsthand that trans children aren’t dangerous or scary. And that they actually can compete against and even beat trans children. And that HS sports isn’t so important that it should be exempt from teaching children life lessons that are more important than a ribbon - not that she deprived anyone of a ribbon.

We absolutely, positively need to stop these trans children from coming in fourth place or worse in kiddie sports. Our society’s future depends on it!

OMG, a trans runner came in 4th in her race, picking up 5 team points for a team that easily won the title by 12 points. Such horror. I don’t know how you and your daughter will ever recover from this.

Feel free to blame trans children for your daughter’s athletic failures, but the truth is she has no one to blame but her daddy.
Damn I'm glad I didn't have you as a father. I can only imagine how fucked up your kid is.

Damn I'm glad I didn't have you as a father. I can only imagine how fucked up your kid is.
He Triggered for sure. Not sure who he/she/it/they/them is anymore. Maybe he's not EOTL. That man threaten me and my dd on here plus he did this and that when my dd was 12. I know who and what this is. I chose a different way to reveal him. I had other options Chelsea dad g09. I hope some day not everyone on here will still hate me. These men are nasty and they cheat.

1678916359318.png

He Triggered for sure. Not sure who he/she/it/they/them is anymore. Maybe he's not EOTL. That man threaten me and my dd on here plus he did this and that when my dd was 12. I know who and what this is. I chose a different way to reveal him. I had other options Chelsea dad g09. I hope some day not everyone on here will still hate me. These men are nasty and they cheat.

View attachment 16023
Just ask him why he hates overweight kids. He runs and hides like a hypocrite should.

I can't imagine a women consenting to sex with him.
Yeah, when 7-year-olds come home from school and announce they are "gay" (my niece - she then determined at 9 that she was not gay), it indicates to me that some schools and/or teachers have a serious problem with priorities and are harming our children's development. Maybe focus on teaching them to get along and respect one another with some math and reading thrown in for good measure. Teaching that differences should be expected and respected is significantly different than glorifying specific differences. Too often, schools are focused on validating the adult's differences instead of actually helping children develop. The primary purpose of all labels is to include and exclude. If schools want to teach/promote inclusiveness, drop the labels and celebrate and promote getting along instead of specific lifestyles.
It’s nice knowing my comment got the highest correlating factor that it is on the right track - the inverse EOTL opinion.

My kids are fine thanks. Unlike yours will ever do, they play D1 sports and excel academically at elite academic institutions. They don’t lose sleep from irrational alt-right hysteria that LGBTQ people, or undocumented immigrants, or poor black people, or whatever group your kind is using today to rile up fear and loathing, are ruining America. They understand that empathy and inclusion are more important than kiddie trophies, the latter of which are gathering dust and forgotten. Rather, they remember and value the relationships and friendships they built having empathy and supporting for those around them, including trans kids and others who were less fortunate than them.

Meanwhile, you’re making a little mini-karen by teaching her to create self-serving definitions of what is or isn’t “fair”, and then wallow in self-pity when she doesn’t get her way/kiddie trophy. You’re teaching her that you are disappointed she isn’t good enough at soccer to handle team with a trans girl. You’re teaching her that it’s better to be a quitter like those VT karens than to welcome a potential challenge and support kids who are less fortunate. Good luck with all of that.

My kids are fine thanks. Unlike yours will ever do, they play D1 sports and excel academically at elite academic institutions. They don’t lose sleep from irrational alt-right hysteria that LGBTQ people, or undocumented immigrants, or poor black people, or whatever group your kind is using today to rile up fear and loathing, are ruining America. They understand that empathy and inclusion are more important than kiddie trophies, the latter of which are gathering dust and forgotten. Rather, they remember and value the relationships and friendships they built having empathy and supporting for those around them, including trans kids and others who were less fortunate than them.

Meanwhile, you’re making a little mini-karen by teaching her to create self-serving definitions of what is or isn’t “fair”, and then wallow in self-pity when she doesn’t get her way/kiddie trophy. You’re teaching her that you are disappointed she isn’t good enough at soccer to handle team with a trans girl. You’re teaching her that it’s better to be a quitter like those VT karens than to welcome a potential challenge and support kids who are less fortunate. Good luck with all of that.
That's great, good on you. Do they know what you say about kids that are overweight and not as good at sports? Or kids that commit suicide? Bet you dont have the nuts to tell them.

Btw I dont give two fucks about your kids or what you say about mine. I just know you're hypocritical trash and will always be.

Also, where do I stand on any of those issues you brought up? I cant seem to find where I voiced my opinion. Dickhead.

That's great, good on you. Do they know what you say about kids that are overweight and not as good at sports? Or kids that commit suicide? Bet you dont have the nuts to tell them.

Btw I dont give two fucks about your kids or what you say about mine. I just know you're hypocritical trash and will always be.

Also, where do I stand on any of those issues you brought up? I cant seem to find where I voiced my opinion. Dickhead.

I have no idea what you keep saying about suicide, but feel free to keep searching unsuccessfully for whatever it is you’re accusing me. I’m also sorry if a lack of fitness or obesity was the real reason the VT karens were one of the worst HS basketball teams in the US, even if they blame trans children for their losing, but I don’t feel the least bit sorry calling them out and treating them the same way they treat trans children. It’s funny that bigots think they can treat LGBTQ folk, including children, so horribly yet expect to be treated with dignity and respect. Those days are over.

And yes, we all know exactly how you feel about trans kids. Again, let me remind you they are not the problem you need to worry about in school restrooms.

Back