Trans eligibility rules for girls sports.

You're still here? The world is better off when you dont speak.

No, you don’t get to turn this place into a transphobic safe space. I’m sorry if your daughter is so terrible that she can’t compete against a team with a trans child. Looks like no college sports for her.

Lawyers may think it's normal to spend several paragraphs defining "man" and "woman", but still get it wrong.

Most of us aren't linguistically challenged like that.

Keep it up. Slobodan will explain that boys are the ones born with a penis. You can write four paragraphs about wheelchair access and calling everyone bigot.

I’m sure you will believe that you won the argument.
We've already established you are linguistically challenged. The only thing we don't know is why.

You've been invited several times to denounce SOTL the same way I've denounced EOTL. But much like the COVID debate, you choose to make your bed with the most awful. I mean, I know you missed EOTL, and that you regarded his position here as a great betrayal of your friendship, so there's a partial explanation. But I only call out the bigotry when it's deserved (you haven't, BTW, seen me call out crush). But for you and SOTL, absolutely. And you in particular should be more ashamed, given who you are and what you do.

Lawyers may think it's normal to spend several paragraphs defining "man" and "woman", but still get it wrong.

Most of us aren't linguistically challenged like that.

Keep it up. Slobodan will explain that boys are the ones born with a penis. You can write four paragraphs about wheelchair access and calling everyone bigot.

I’m sure you will believe that you won the argument.

The only people here who are wasting time trying to explain the differences between men and women are the transphobes like yourself. The rest of us (and AYSO, ECNL, CIF etc) know that it doesn’t matter and they don’t care. They only care about gender identity, not who is biologically male or female.

I’m sorry if your daughter isn’t good enough to compete against a team with a trans player, but that only speaks to her lack of ability and not to any unfair advantage Not everyone can have kids who are actually good at soccer.

There are some pretty serious claims here that call into question "gender-affirming care". I'd appreciate any rebuttals that address his claims (not "That trans is a transphobe"). When the legacy media consistently and continuously spouts the party line or ignores what can't be twisted to the party line, simply getting the facts straight on issues such as this isn't easy. Getting a balanced assessment is like finding a needle in a haystack.

No, you don’t get to turn this place into a transphobic safe space. I’m sorry if your daughter is so terrible that she can’t compete against a team with a trans child. Looks like no college sports for her.
Here we go again with the same rhetoric when you have no idea where I stand on the issue. Get over yourself bro, and quit ignoring the questions posed to you or you cant because you cant bare to witness your own hypocrisy? You're an absolute blunt turd of a person, no wonder your wife left.

There are some pretty serious claims here that call into question "gender-affirming care". I'd appreciate any rebuttals that address his claims (not "That trans is a transphobe"). When the legacy media consistently and continuously spouts the party line or ignores what can't be twisted to the party line, simply getting the facts straight on issues such as this isn't easy. Getting a balanced assessment is like finding a needle in a haystack.

I don't have a rebuttal because as I've stated I'm not up to date on the studies for why they think gender affirming care is somehow better than treating the mental condition. It's not my field It's pretty clear, however, that given we don't even know how to treat ADHD, there isn't a whole lot they can do for the mental condition either. But there are a few observations:

-Yes it's true Sweden and Finland have both restricted gender treatments in minors. Yes, they based it out of a study having to do with the fusing of spines in girls. They still allow it in certain very rare instances. I love love love that this is going to force dad4 to reexamine the medical choices of Sweden and Finland.
-yes it's true that the increase in gender dysphoria is highest in young and teen girls. As I said, this is different to what we find in nature where the MTFs tend to be more common. This has led to the suggestion that what is going on isn't necessarily that the girls are gender dysphoric but reject traditional notions of femininity. Nonbinary is almost an exclusively biological female thing, and if we are worried about the potential effects on minors, it would seem we might want to encourage the nonbinary choice in young women, given that it doesn't involve a physical change.
-That why I said you all are worried about the wrong thing.
-Yes it's true that there are people that transition who regret the changes. But they are specifically told (it's in the documents they signed, at least the ones I saw over 20 years ago), that it doesn't make all their problems resolve or that the gender dysphoria magically goes away. In fact, they are specifically warned that the feelings may continue, because many of them get depressed that while they might get close enough, they can never get fully there.
-Yes, it's true there is a gender treatment industrial complex that's out there to make a profit, particularly in the US and some third world nations like Thailand. But in Europe, it's actually a budget cost that is discouraged because of socialized medicine....there is no profit to be made....it's a cost to the state which the state would prefer to not incur if it had it's way from a strictly financial point of view. In fact, Europe strictly limits the covered operations for this reasons because they don't want people from other countries (such as the US) to set up residency there to get free cheap surgeries. The discussion of the gender treatment industrial complex in the US cannot be had without having a larger discussion of the predatory nature of the pharmaceutical companies, hospitals and surgeons in our for profit system. It's not really any different than the ADHD drugs in kids, colonoscopies for 50 year olds, yearly mammograms for the not at risk, or the COVID vaccine.
-Sounds like the guy has a bit of sour grapes for his choices. Sometimes people have a tendency to work themselves up for solutions. You see it in the excitement of kids heading off to college. Sometimes we are disappointed at those dreams not having met full expectation. Too bad, so sad, that's why you are an adult....don't blame others for your choices if the required disclosures were made. It's also why we should be very very very careful in allowing this in children, who are not capable of legally contracting anything.
-This guy isn't a transphobe. However, he is being exploited by Matt Walsh who is not only a transphobe, but is using the issue for his own (hypocritically) click bait purposes (given what we know from Crowder about the Daily Wire contracts), and who has something else going on with him which is really odd.

I don't have a rebuttal because as I've stated I'm not up to date on the studies for why they think gender affirming care is somehow better than treating the mental condition. It's not my field It's pretty clear, however, that given we don't even know how to treat ADHD, there isn't a whole lot they can do for the mental condition either. But there are a few observations:

-Yes it's true Sweden and Finland have both restricted gender treatments in minors. Yes, they based it out of a study having to do with the fusing of spines in girls. They still allow it in certain very rare instances. I love love love that this is going to force dad4 to reexamine the medical choices of Sweden and Finland.
-yes it's true that the increase in gender dysphoria is highest in young and teen girls. As I said, this is different to what we find in nature where the MTFs tend to be more common. This has led to the suggestion that what is going on isn't necessarily that the girls are gender dysphoric but reject traditional notions of femininity. Nonbinary is almost an exclusively biological female thing, and if we are worried about the potential effects on minors, it would seem we might want to encourage the nonbinary choice in young women, given that it doesn't involve a physical change.
-Yes it's true that there are people that transition who regret the changes. But they are specifically told (it's in the documents they signed, at least the ones I saw over 20 years ago), that it doesn't make all their problems resolve or that the gender dysphoria magically goes away. In fact, they are specifically warned that the feelings may continue, because many of them get depressed that while they might get close enough, they can never get fully there.
-Yes, it's true there is a gender treatment industrial complex that's out there to make a profit, particularly in the US and some third world nations like Thailand. But in Europe, it's actually a budget cost that is discouraged because of socialized medicine....there is no profit to be made....it's a cost to the state which the state would prefer to not incur if it had it's way from a strictly financial point of view. In fact, Europe strictly limits the covered operations for this reasons because they don't want people from other countries (such as the US) to set up residency there to get free cheap surgeries. The discussion of the gender treatment industrial complex in the US cannot be had without having a larger discussion of the predatory nature of the pharmaceutical companies, hospitals and surgeons in our for profit system. It's not really any different than the ADHD drugs in kids, colonoscopies for 50 year olds, yearly mammograms for the not at risk, or the COVID vaccine.
-Sounds like the guy has a bit of sour grapes for his choices. Sometimes people have a tendency to work themselves up for solutions. You see it in the excitement of kids heading off to college. Sometimes we are disappointed at those dreams not having met full expectation. Too bad, so sad, that's why you are an adult....don't blame others for your choices if the required disclosures were made. It's also why we should be very very very careful in allowing this in children, who are not capable of legally contracting anything.
-This guy isn't a transphobe. However, he is being exploited by Matt Walsh who is not only a transphobe, but is using the issue for his own (hypocritically) click bait purposes (given what we know from Crowder about the Daily Wire contracts), and who has something else going on with him which is really odd.
Oh, one more thing, there's a movement on the left and in the LGBTQ community (you saw it in sockma's gender is a social construct comments), that says that masculinity and femininity are all an illusion, not biological. Therefore men should be free to wear dresses, makeup, and be like the Tonganese sexy boys. Women should be free to not shave their legs, cut their hair short, and dress like men. Gender dysphoria, they contend, is a hoax because there is no such thing as being a man or being a woman and its rooted in prejudicial notions of what a woman or a man should behave like (unlike sockma, they come to the conclusion that with respect to sports everyone should be allowed to play everywhere because it doesn't matter). For that reason, gender dysphoria is under attack from both the hard right and the hard left. It sounds like this guy buys into that ideology (which given who Matt Walsh thinks he is, I sincerely doubt he's thought through the ramifications). They want to put all of us in Mao suits, and they'd be the first to stamp out dad4's hairbows on girl soccer teams. They'd actually regard it as a severe and bigoted act of violence, because you are imposing your patriarchal notions of femininity on young girls. They'd encourage the young girls to burn the hairbows, accuse you of abuse for giving it to them, and encourage the young girls to reject traditional notions of femininity by declaring nonbinary (which also BTW might dissuade them from motherhood, which to them is an added bonus....saves the planet supposedly).

Oh, one more thing, there's a movement on the left and in the LGBTQ community (you saw it in sockma's gender is a social construct comments), that says that masculinity and femininity are all an illusion, not biological. Therefore men should be free to wear dresses, makeup, and be like the Tonganese sexy boys. Women should be free to not shave their legs, cut their hair short, and dress like men. Gender dysphoria, they contend, is a hoax because there is no such thing as being a man or being a woman and its rooted in prejudicial notions of what a woman or a man should behave like (unlike sockma, they come to the conclusion that with respect to sports everyone should be allowed to play everywhere because it doesn't matter). For that reason, gender dysphoria is under attack from both the hard right and the hard left. It sounds like this guy buys into that ideology (which given who Matt Walsh thinks he is, I sincerely doubt he's thought through the ramifications). They want to put all of us in Mao suits, and they'd be the first to stamp out dad4's hairbows on girl soccer teams. They'd actually regard it as a severe and bigoted act of violence, because you are imposing your patriarchal notions of femininity on young girls. They'd encourage the young girls to burn the hairbows, accuse you of abuse for giving it to them, and encourage the young girls to reject traditional notions of femininity by declaring nonbinary (which also BTW might dissuade them from motherhood, which to them is an added bonus....saves the planet supposedly).
p.p.s. it's also this crowd which is the pro-drag show crowd as well. To them it's a form of art, not a burlesque or mockery of trans people and women.

Thanks for putting some thought into your answer. I didn't necessarily mean anyone here, but it was welcome. I was interested in knowing if someone in the media had a rebuttal to his claims. One point he makes definitely rings true. There is a lack of curiosity in the legacy media to question anything that aligns nicely with the woke narrative.

I don't doubt what you say about Matt Walsh, but, who in the media has actually shown a desire for balanced reporting that informs and allows the consumer to decide how they should feel about the issue? Matt gave him a platform to speak about his experience. Maybe it was his only opportunity to do so. Given how little many parents know about transitioning and the long-term effects, I believe experiences such as these are important data points.

Thanks for putting some thought into your answer. I didn't necessarily mean anyone here, but it was welcome. I was interested in knowing if someone in the media had a rebuttal to his claims. One point he makes definitely rings true. There is a lack of curiosity in the legacy media to question anything that aligns nicely with the woke narrative.

I don't doubt what you say about Matt Walsh, but, who in the media has actually shown a desire for balanced reporting that informs and allows the consumer to decide how they should feel about the issue? Matt gave him a platform to speak about his experience. Maybe it was his only opportunity to do so. Given how little many parents know about transitioning and the long-term effects, I believe experiences such as these are important data points.
The issue with the legacy media on this point are two fold. One, the medical reporters are still on Covid. For the most part it’s still all Covid all the time. Second, some in the center are unsure how to feel about it at this time. As I’ve pointed out there is a hard left position coming which is somewhat anti gender dysphoria but anti toxic masculinity/femininity, pro drag show, pro radical feminism. It does to sexual relations what systemic racism does to race relations and seeks to bury dad4 s hairbow under a jackboot. Much like republicans and trump, the legacy media is somewhat in circle the wagons mode trying to stick together instead of highlight these divisions. Y’all are worried about the wrong thing.

This 100% would have been little Crush if this happen when I was a kid. I would have quit school. My most favorite time of the day was recess and PE;)

1678892394824.png

Y’all are worried about the wrong thing.
Yeah, when 7-year-olds come home from school and announce they are "gay" (my niece - she then determined at 9 that she was not gay), it indicates to me that some schools and/or teachers have a serious problem with priorities and are harming our children's development. Maybe focus on teaching them to get along and respect one another with some math and reading thrown in for good measure. Teaching that differences should be expected and respected is significantly different than glorifying specific differences. Too often, schools are focused on validating the adult's differences instead of actually helping children develop. The primary purpose of all labels is to include and exclude. If schools want to teach/promote inclusiveness, drop the labels and celebrate and promote getting along instead of specific lifestyles.

Again, if that is the reason your daughter is not good at soccer, I would recommend focusing on that instead of blaming trans children.
Who blamed trans children for anything? I sure haven't so im struggling where you connected those dots in that big brain of yours. Your gaslighting skills need a lot of work.

Again, why did you feel the need to fat shame young women when you claim to have empathy for children's feelings? I'll wait for you to ignore it again. Hypocrite.

Yeah, when 7-year-olds come home from school and announce they are "gay" (my niece - she then determined at 9 that she was not gay), it indicates to me that some schools and/or teachers have a serious problem with priorities and are harming our children's development. Maybe focus on teaching them to get along and respect one another with some math and reading thrown in for good measure. Teaching that differences should be expected and respected is significantly different than glorifying specific differences. Too often, schools are focused on validating the adult's differences instead of actually helping children develop. The primary purpose of all labels is to include and exclude. If schools want to teach/promote inclusiveness, drop the labels and celebrate and promote getting along instead of specific lifestyles.

You are worrying too much. Kids do and say a lot of things on the playground that has nothing to do with the elementary school. 30 years ago elementary school kids called classmates gay all the time as a slur and without realizing what gay was. Now they all know people who are gay and understand that it isn’t wrong to be gay, even if they still don’t understand the sex part of it.

It’s ludicrous to blame schools and teachers for the fact that virtually every elementary school child knows people who are gay and are growing up understanding there is nothing wrong with that.

My buddy has a dd (over 18 now) that was confused around 10 years old. She was feeling things for girl friends but also liked the boys. Her lesbian teacher could see the "gay" in her and tried to help her be gay just like her. Well, later in life she knew she was not gay after all. She learned that over time she wanted to be the only vagina in the room. It seems like gay, trans and grooming teachers feel the need to intervene and push what they like on the kids which is very distrutbing. It's horrible and teacher needs to stay out of the kids sexual life. It's not for them to force their fetishes on the kids when their 10.

Who blamed trans children for anything? I sure haven't so im struggling where you connected those dots in that big brain of yours. Your gaslighting skills need a lot of work.

Again, why did you feel the need to fat shame young women when you claim to have empathy for children's feelings? I'll wait for you to ignore it again. Hypocrite.
My guess is it has a pure hatred of natural born women…..could have something to do with rejection.

You are worrying too much. Kids do and say a lot of things on the playground that has nothing to do with the elementary school. 30 years ago elementary school kids called classmates gay all the time as a slur and without realizing what gay was. Now they all know people who are gay and understand that it isn’t wrong to be gay, even if they still don’t understand the sex part of it.

It’s ludicrous to blame schools and teachers for the fact that virtually every elementary school child knows people who are gay and are growing up understanding there is nothing wrong with that.
It’s different. 30 years ago a teacher whether straight or gay wouldn’t have sought validation from her students and talked about the wedding. There would be a simple announcement: I’m marrying so and so and my name is or isn’t changing to x. Some teachers now want validation of their life style, again whether Hetero or gay, from their students and go so far as to regard them as friends.

Back