Trans eligibility rules for girls sports.

Hypocrite and Gaslight much…Jesus. It’s very clear that if people do not believe what you believe, your ideology, narrative etc., that others are Phobic, Racist, Intolerant, etc. Look in the mirror…I just don’t agree with you. I have a perspective and because you disagree I am all these things. It’s pretty weird.

Why do you think an elite girl can't compete in a soccer game against a trans girl? Is it because you're misogynistic?
oh man, you do hate women. Just wondering how this scenario plays out in your head. when you say elite are you referring to an elite ulittle girl playing against ulittle boys? Or you are saying elite woman playing in college or professionally against men? Spare me the "it doesn't happen enough to really freak out over it" bs.

By the way, what does misogyny mean to you? Mansplain for me so I can at least understand your view of the word.

Hypocrite and Gaslight much…Jesus. It’s very clear that if people do not believe what you believe, your ideology, narrative etc., that others are Phobic, Racist, Intolerant, etc. Look in the mirror…I just don’t agree with you. I have a perspective and because you disagree I am all these things. It’s pretty weird.

Uh, you are transphobic because you do not have perspective. You are unwilling to consider the legitimate interests of trans children at all. Again, it's one thing to weigh those interests against what you call "a perspective", but you can't recognize the humanity of trans children. That makes you transphobic, pure and simple.

Carry on trying to make yourself feel better about your transphobia and intolerance by accusing those who support equality and fairness of being intolerant.

oh man, you do hate women. Just wondering how this scenario plays out in your head. when you say elite are you referring to an elite ulittle girl playing against ulittle boys? Or you are saying elite woman playing in college or professionally against men? Spare me the "it doesn't happen enough to really freak out over it" bs.

By the way, what does misogyny mean to you? Mansplain for me so I can at least understand your view of the word.

In reality, it has never happened that a trans girl has dominated an elite girls soccer game. Spare me this nonsense about how it allegedly happens sometimes. Also spare me this nonsense about how making sure your little princess wins a trophy is more important than the interests of trans children.

A month ago I thought mtf athletes in rec would work. The assumption was that people would be reasonable if there was a problem.

The more EOTL posts, the more I realize that just isn't true. 99% of people might be reasonable. But the rest are like EOTL. If you ask their 6'4" trans girl to join a coed or boys leagues, they'll threaten boycotts and lawsuits until you let their safety hazard go break someone's arm.

It's funny how you transphobes keep trying to push trans children into rec sports. You whine like little babies about how it's unsafe to let a 13 year old trans girl play ECNL with other girls, but your "solution" to that is to put them into a league with the girls who are the least athletic, the least capable of competing, and with referees who are the least qualified to ensure that no safety issues arise. It is just more proof that your "safety" concerns are j rubbish. Again, it's your daughter who needs to be in rec because, as we all know, she has no business in ECNL if she can't compete against a trans girl.

Carry on with your irrational fear that NBA players and 6'4" monster trans children are going to try to play ECNL. They're like totally destroying the fabric of our great nation one kiddie soccer game at a time, am I right? In the meantime, remember to keep your little girl out of school restrooms!

It's funny how you transphobes keep trying to push trans children into rec sports. You whine like little babies about how it's unsafe to let a 13 year old trans girl play ECNL with other girls, but your "solution" to that is to put them into a league with the girls who are the least athletic, the least capable of competing, and with referees who are the least qualified to ensure that no safety issues arise. It is just more proof that your "safety" concerns are j rubbish. Again, it's your daughter who needs to be in rec because, as we all know, she has no business in ECNL if she can't compete against a trans girl.

Carry on with your irrational fear that NBA players and 6'4" monster trans children are going to try to play ECNL. They're like totally destroying the fabric of our great nation one kiddie soccer game at a time, am I right? In the meantime, remember to keep your little girl out of school restrooms!
Actually, you’ve talked me out of allowing trans girls in girls rec. That would require an understanding that, if it wasn’t working out, the kid in question could quietly shift over to a boys team.

Your tirades have convinced me that 1% of people would be complete assholes about it, complete with lawsuits and the rest.

So no, I don’t say they should play girls rec. They can play whatever level of boys or coed ball is appropriate to their skill level, just like any other boy.

Actually, you’ve talked me out of allowing trans girls in girls rec. That would require an understanding that, if it wasn’t working out, the kid in question could quietly shift over to a boys team.

Your tirades have convinced me that 1% of people would be complete assholes about it, complete with lawsuits and the rest.

So no, I don’t say they should play girls rec. They can play whatever level of boys or coed ball is appropriate to their skill level, just like any other boy.
"just like any other boy" Your bigotry is showing again. Even if you meant the sentiment in a non-bigoted way, e.g. "just like any other biological male", this is clearly your attempt to just belittle them. You could have even said "just like any one else that was born a boy." You didn't even really need that qualifier and gotten your point across "whatever level of boys or coed ball is appropriate to their skill level PERIOD" point made. You threw that in just to put them down. Disgusting, especially coming from a teacher. Would you say that to your trans students face? How do you think it will make them feel? I really hope for your sake this really is a disability that's driving you and you are just misspeaking.

You aren't the only one that's moved in the opposite direction. Before this, I would have probably said certain youth sports like track or swimming which are individual and on which there is a greater impact, at least at the championship level, need to be divided. I would have also been opening to testing protocols in youth sports if we hunted out the cheaters. But the deeper we go into this and the more I see behavior from certain individuals like you convinces me more and more that the trans kids wouldn't be safe in that environment. There would be people like you that would subject them to non stop bullying, so they need flexibility to find a home while they are youths they are comfortable in, whichever division that might be, especially since we want to discourage transitions until age 18, which makes it important that they be absolutely sure by living the life full time.

Uh, you are transphobic because you do not have perspective. You are unwilling to consider the legitimate interests of trans children at all. Again, it's one thing to weigh those interests against what you call "a perspective", but you can't recognize the humanity of trans children. That makes you transphobic, pure and simple.

Carry on trying to make yourself feel better about your transphobia and intolerance by accusing those who support equality and fairness of being intolerant.

I feel just fine. I’m trying to decide if you are an AI Chat Bot, or are a real person who can’t understand people have different perspectives. I am a Transphobe because I don’t have YOUR perspective??? Sure…. I’m not here saying you are a Biological Woman Hater because you don’t agree my perspective. I’m pretty sure you like many Biological Woman and are not scared of them or threatened by them. I’m scared shitless of my wife. You believe other factors outweigh my concerns and I feel the opposite. I respect you views and opinions. I don’t hate anyone and I don’t think I have said anything hateful regarding Transpeople. You may construe them as hateful because you don’t agree, but that’s a “YOU” and Woke Society/mob problem where if people have different opinions/beliefs/perspectives they are hateful. I have made fun of your Subaru and Stickers (which you have not denied, so I think I might be on to something there), and said you are insufferable as a person. That is directed at you individually, not a class or grouping of people just so we are clear.

Through this stuff I am finding that the people who are calling you intolerant, a phobe, racist, sexist, etc., are the real intolerant, phobic, and unforgiving people to others. It is ok to have a different viewpoint, perspective, and opinion and not hate somebody for it. I don’t hate you, want nothing bad to happen to you, but probably would not enjoy sharing a drink with you. Still not a transphobe or intolerant.

"just like any other boy" Your bigotry is showing again. Even if you meant the sentiment in a non-bigoted way, e.g. "just like any other biological male", this is clearly your attempt to just belittle them. You could have even said "just like any one else that was born a boy." You didn't even really need that qualifier and gotten your point across "whatever level of boys or coed ball is appropriate to their skill level PERIOD" point made. You threw that in just to put them down. Disgusting, especially coming from a teacher. Would you say that to your trans students face? How do you think it will make them feel? I really hope for your sake this really is a disability that's driving you and you are just misspeaking.

You aren't the only one that's moved in the opposite direction. Before this, I would have probably said certain youth sports like track or swimming which are individual and on which there is a greater impact, at least at the championship level, need to be divided. I would have also been opening to testing protocols in youth sports if we hunted out the cheaters. But the deeper we go into this and the more I see behavior from certain individuals like you convinces me more and more that the trans kids wouldn't be safe in that environment. There would be people like you that would subject them to non stop bullying, so they need flexibility to find a home while they are youths they are comfortable in, whichever division that might be, especially since we want to discourage transitions until age 18, which makes it important that they be absolutely sure by living the life full time.

Do you know what the term " Mutilation " means ?

Transgirls fit the traditional definition of “boy”. They are human youth who have XY chromosomes, high natural testosterone levels, and were born with a penis.

You may not like it when someone points out that transgirls are boys, but that doesn‘t make it bullying. It is rude. But after the 300th time one of you two calls someone “bigot” or “transphobe”, I really don‘t give a fuck whether the two of you feel insulted.

Are you saying you’re for physical and/or chemical transitioning before the age of 18?

1. I don't think the government should set the standards. I think it should be decided by medical protocols and review boards and the parents. If you involve the government, they can just as easily run a brain scan of your kid, see that they have transgendered tendencies, then accuse you of abuse and take them away from you because you refuse to nurture those transgendered tendencies and call them by their correct pronouns
2. I think physical and chemical transitioning should be severely discouraged before age of 18. It's why I think we should allow participation in youth sports without such changes because if we set barriers, it will encourage kids to rush.
3. I think the standards should be ridiculously high before the age of 18 and have to go through several layers of review. The issue is there are some ma vie en rose cases that may very well need to be transitioned earlier but those should be an absolute rarity and should involve several years of living in the opposite gender.

Transgirls fit the traditional definition of “boy”. They are human youth who have XY chromosomes, high natural testosterone levels, and were born with a penis.

You may not like it when someone points out that transgirls are boys, but that doesn‘t make it bullying. It is rude. But after the 300th time one of you two calls someone “bigot” or “transphobe”, I really don‘t give a fuck whether the two of you feel insulted.

"Your expectations of me are that I'm a bigot so I'm just going to embrace that role."

You do after all concede that at a minimum is "rude" and therefore probably hurtful to say a trans kid you said your kids are friends with. A more normal person would ask: why is it that my statements are constantly being mistaken for bigotry, even by someone who went out of their way to give me the benefit of the doubt, and would rather prefer to see me as having a disability than being a bigot?

"Your expectations of me are that I'm a bigot so I'm just going to embrace that role."

You do after all concede that at a minimum is "rude" and therefore probably hurtful to say a trans kid you said your kids are friends with. A more normal person would ask: why is it that my statements are constantly being mistaken for bigotry, even by someone who went out of their way to give me the benefit of the doubt, and would rather prefer to see me as having a disability than being a bigot?
Hurtful to whom?

To you? To EOTL?

I can't say that I care. You two have earned it.

Hurtful to whom?

To you? To EOTL?

I can't say that I care. You two have earned it.
I gave you the example of hurtful to whom. Again, either you know what you were doing, deliberately to be provocative (or in your words "be rude") to trans people, or you are disabled and don't know any better. It doesn't have to be directed at me or EOTL (any more than you hypothetically dropping the n word around here would be hurtful to me....it doesn't make it any less of a bigoted statement just because it wasn't personally directed at me). I sincerely hope it's the latter and you are just coping with a disability you don't want to talk about. Too many times now just to be a coincidence or a misspeak.

In reality, it has never happened that a trans girl has dominated an elite girls soccer game. Spare me this nonsense about how it allegedly happens sometimes. Also spare me this nonsense about how making sure your little princess wins a trophy is more important than the interests of trans children.
oh sweet barrister - you can never seem to stay on target. I love how you flip flop from trans children to elite athlete then back. Your back must hurt.

My little princess has never won a trophy, played against many a little boy and has gone on to be a strong willed, independent and caring young woman. But thanks again for going after young girls in your rants. hate little girls much? Sounds like you are an expert in providing care for trans children...do tell. I would love to hear all about your supportive gender affirming care experience that you have..

A normal person would ask: why is that my statements are constantly being mistaken for.....

You do notice the humor in that, because most of us are telling you something and a few of you are not willing to listen but instead throw insulting words at everyone else and tell us we don't care about trans kids. We care but we are disagreeing with your about how to help them. We think you're hurting them and cisgender girls plus causing trans kids more problems, and perhaps YOU are the transphobe because you keep asking them to change who they are physically and mentally. They're not girls. They're trans kids. It's ok to be a trans. It's not ok to tell trans MTF that they're girls, because you're lying to them.

Side note - it's also rude to tell people they're short or fat, even when it's true but it doesn't change the truth that they are fat or short.

A normal person would ask: why is that my statements are constantly being mistaken for.....

You do notice the humor in that, because most of us are telling you something and a few of you are not willing to listen but instead throw insulting words at everyone else and tell us we don't care about trans kids. We care but we are disagreeing with your about how to help them. We think you're hurting them and cisgender girls plus causing trans kids more problems, and perhaps YOU are the transphobe because you keep asking them to change who they are physically and mentally. They're not girls. They're trans kids. It's ok to be a trans. It's not ok to tell trans MTF that they're girls, because you're lying to them.

Side note - it's also rude to tell people they're short or fat, even when it's true but it doesn't change the truth that they are fat or short.

1. Not everyone is behaving like dad4. Woobie and kicking are two individuals, for example, who I think have taken the contra position but have done so thoughtfully. Sometimes people stumble into bias because they are just ignorant of the facts, which is fine too...I appreciate people who take the moment that say "hmmmm, I still disagree you've given me something to think about".
2. It's fine to think that transitioning is potentially more harmful to kids than not transitioning. But if so you better back it up with facts. The reality is those kids and adults are trapped with the opposite gendered brain in their body (oversimplication, but it's a fact...the biology is in on the fact that the brains resemble those of the desired genders in numerous ways). So you have two possible courses: 1) treat the mind, or 2) treat the body. Neither is a good option because neither of those two courses have been shown to be anywhere near full proof. So you are left to argue with bad options. We also have the history of psychologists trying to convert gay people and the long wreckage that caused as a warning sign. I'm not very well versed with the psychology here so I've stayed out of this argument and have no position.
3. My concern is o.k. you have someone that's transitioned. Now what. You have to do something with them with them in sports. Wishing them away doesn't get the job done, and dumping them in the male category isn't "fair" for those that thump their chest about fairness. So what do you do with them?
4. Yes it's rude to tell people they are short or fat. I'm sure you don't go around posting memes of fat people and saying "look how fat they are" and calling your friends "shortie". If you repeatedly belittle or make fun of fat people, it becomes apparent you may have an issue with fat people and be biased towards them. The latter is what dad4 has done. It's very apparent at this point. As I said, I hope for his sake its because like crush he has a disability (which is why I haven't gone after crush for this), because being an educator he really should know better. He's so blinded by his anger and bias that he can't even see that he made out the very argument we've been making when it comes to mtfs at the youth (as opposed to college and higher) levels: it's about the bow, not the training...they aren't soccer robots.

I feel just fine. I’m trying to decide if you are an AI Chat Bot, or are a real person who can’t understand people have different perspectives. I am a Transphobe because I don’t have YOUR perspective??? Sure…. I’m not here saying you are a Biological Woman Hater because you don’t agree my perspective. I’m pretty sure you like many Biological Woman and are not scared of them or threatened by them. I’m scared shitless of my wife. You believe other factors outweigh my concerns and I feel the opposite. I respect you views and opinions. I don’t hate anyone and I don’t think I have said anything hateful regarding Transpeople. You may construe them as hateful because you don’t agree, but that’s a “YOU” and Woke Society/mob problem where if people have different opinions/beliefs/perspectives they are hateful. I have made fun of your Subaru and Stickers (which you have not denied, so I think I might be on to something there), and said you are insufferable as a person. That is directed at you individually, not a class or grouping of people just so we are clear.

Through this stuff I am finding that the people who are calling you intolerant, a phobe, racist, sexist, etc., are the real intolerant, phobic, and unforgiving people to others. It is ok to have a different viewpoint, perspective, and opinion and not hate somebody for it. I don’t hate you, want nothing bad to happen to you, but probably would not enjoy sharing a drink with you. Still not a transphobe or intolerant.

Transphobia is "a different perspective", that is true. It is one thing to consider ALL of the relevant factors on both sides and then state your opinion that you believe they weigh in favor of one position or the other, but it is transphobic to deny that the reasons supporting trans participation in kiddie soccer are even legitimate factors to be weighed in the first place. Not a single person here who opposes allowing trans children to play kiddie soccer is even willing to recognize that trans children, CIF, ECNL, the NCAA, the USWNT, and even many of Lia Thomas' competitors have a single legitimate basis to support their position on the matter. It's pretty appalling that none of you can muster even a miniscule amount of empathy for their interests in this matter.

It doesn't matter how polite someone is about denying the legitimacy of the societal interests that support allowing trans children to play kiddie soccer with other girls. If you can't admit that legitimate factors support trans participation support participation, if you refuse to admit that very different factors support participation in kiddie soccer that don't apply to Lia Thomas and that the two situations should be evaluated much differently, then, yeah, you're transphobic. Honestly, wasting your time trying to convince me that I am wrong while ignoring one maliciously inappropriate transphobic comment after the next on this site is transphobic.

I concede that you aren't nearly as bad as someone like dad4 who called Brittney Griner a man and who mocks gender pronouns.

Back