What Republican will step up?

"Let the people judge, release it all" Jack Dorsey on releasing the Twitter Files
1670434880323.png

...and the discussion inevitably degrades into the usual LE insults.
No Magoo.... the discussion degraded here:

Just handwaving so far.
Where's the meat?

Lots of people going through a lot of trouble claiming a laptop was Russian disinformation....

Last edited:
Lighten up Francis. Just having a little fun...
But in all seriousness, what type of guy goes into business with the loser junky? Certainly it's not someone who I'm going to be inclined to believe unconditionally. I mean, while I might be an intellectually lazy ass wipe... this is only common sense. If Tony's got proof of the 'big fella' taking payolla then lets hear it and yeah I'm probably buy Tony's book. But given all the sizzle without any steak, my gut tells me this chump can kick rocks.
Perhaps common sense should tell you to look beyond SoCalSoccer for answers...
As far as chumps kicking rocks, which chump are you talking about, Hunter or Joe?

Perhaps common sense should tell you to look beyond SoCalSoccer for answers...
As far as chumps kicking rocks, which chump are you talking about, Hunter or Joe?

Yes Lion, if I wanted actual answers you're probably not going to be the one I turn to. However when it comes to amusing thoughts and personal insights on the clown show we call our government...

As for kicking rocks? Joe's spending free for all is a disaster on a level that has even out does Trump, coupled with the fact that he's proven to be a political divider (not uniter)... means I won't be voting for him again. But that's not because he's a bad guy, as a voter I simply would rather someone less progressive were in charge.
Hunter on the other hand? Well his parents have to love him, but I view him and anyone in his entourage with suspicion. He can kick rocks imho.

Alright I'm going to call bullshit on this AOC ethics probe. A congresswoman can't afford to go to all the society events expected of politicians in NYC if they aren't independently wealthy. Like Biden I disagree with her politics- but as a practical matter if she ends up getting censured it basically amounts to saying she's she's not rich enough to be a congress woman.

Again I hate her politics... but we do seem to be getting low quality candidates as of late. Perhaps the time has come to look at what we could do to attract better quality leaders that what is currently being offered?

As for kicking rocks? Joe's spending free for all is a disaster on a level that has even out does Trump, coupled with the fact that he's proven to be a political divider (not uniter)... means I won't be voting for him again. But that's not because he's a bad guy, as a voter I simply would rather someone less progressive were in charge.
Hunter on the other hand? Well his parents have to love him, but I view him and anyone in his entourage with suspicion. He can kick rocks imho.
Just wait tenacious. Taking showers with the kids is not a good guy, just saying. I'm sure Joe was taught by his father and his father and his father and so on and so on. This is how some continue to live, even though it's 2022. Their trying to make this normal and it's not. I have come to the conclusion we were all deceived and tricked and I apologize for being emotional and cray cray sometimes on here. Please forgive me for any rude or demeaning comments, even if it was coded with satire. I'm going to watch what I say from now on. Hearing about the death of Grant last night was painful to hear. Another fren of mine is sick and not doing well.

Just wait tenacious. Taking showers with the kids is not a good guy, just saying. I'm sure Joe was taught by his father and his father and his father and so on and so on. This is how some continue to live, even though it's 2022. Their trying to make this normal and it's not. I have come to the conclusion we were all deceived and tricked and I apologize for being emotional and cray cray sometimes on here. Please forgive me for any rude or demeaning comments, even if it was coded with satire. I'm going to watch what I say from now on. Hearing about the death of Grant last night was painful to hear. Another fren of mine is sick and not doing well.

Umm sure little bud, get that self-pat on the back. For a guy who seemingly spends his time posting rightwing (mostly sex based) conspiracy theories on a youth soccer forum... you're a real sweat heart.

I find this whole Sinema backlash, thing to be interesting. Democrats spend a lot of time talking about respecting women; but apparently it's only when they stay in their lane. lol some of these attacks on her are so mean spirited.

Umm sure little bud, get that self-pat on the back. For a guy who seemingly spends his time posting rightwing (mostly sex based) conspiracy theories on a youth soccer forum... you're a real sweat heart.
Mostly sex? First off, its off topic section. Secondly, I go conspiracy theory about jabs, cheating and liars way more then sex based post. Go back and add it up tenacious.

Mostly sex? First off, its off topic section. Secondly, I go conspiracy theory about jabs, cheating and liars way more then sex based post. Go back and add it up tenacious.

Just calling it like I see it. And how I see it is every time you don't like the way a conversation is going you suddenly start freaking out and usually posting rumor from that faceless totally unaccountable Q guy as a means to derail the conversation.

No Magoo.... the discussion degraded here:

Just handwaving so far.
Where's the meat?

Lots of people going through a lot of trouble claiming a laptop was Russian disinformation....
I was referring to Bobulinski's claims that we will be shocked, but without citing anything specific. I rate his claim 2 Rudys on the Giuliani scale of (in)credibility.

I find this whole Sinema backlash, thing to be interesting. Democrats spend a lot of time talking about respecting women; but apparently it's only when they stay in their lane. lol some of these attacks on her are so mean spirited.

I think Sinema could see that she was not likely to win the next Democrat Party primary for her seat, so he is trying to get ahead of the game by declaring herself an independent now and saving all that effort and expense.

Just calling it like I see it. And how I see it is every time you don't like the way a conversation is going you suddenly start freaking out and usually posting rumor from that faceless totally unaccountable Q guy as a means to derail the conversation.
OK tenacious the umpire. Freaking out? You will eat crow 100%. You, Espola and his other avatars always go "Qanon" when you lose a debate or just go with, "I have to ignore you now crush because you're so good at debate." Have a wonderful time sleeping tonight.

The new Q guy bought a $44,000,000,000.00 crime scene. The cockroaches are leaving Twitter in mass because the Light is shinning and they don't like the Light for fear that their Evil deeds will be xxxposed for all to see. Look what these monsters, liars and cheats want to make seem normal.

1670744106573.png

OK tenacious the umpire. Freaking out? You will eat crow 100%. You, Espola and his other avatars always go "Qanon" when you lose a debate or just go with, "I have to ignore you now crush because you're so good at debate." Have a wonderful time sleeping tonight.

Hmm... an umpire? Lol
Let me say that I hope the reason you 100% know I'm going to eat crow is not because some guy on the internet, named after a letter, told you that's what to think.

I think Sinema could see that she was not likely to win the next Democrat Party primary for her seat, so he is trying to get ahead of the game by declaring herself an independent now and saving all that effort and expense.

Yes... moderates getting bounced in the primaries by both the far left and far right seems to be a reoccurring theme. Not sure how skipping the primary will play out, but I appreciate her frustration and the pursuit of a middle way.

Back