What Republican will step up?

Your logic reminds me of Joe Biden.
Joe thinks that if he ignores reality and insists otherwise then it must be so.
Biden ignores what is happening at the border, insists that the border is closed and secure.
He, like you, closes his eyes to reality. Atta boy Magoo.
Is that what's in Hunter's laptop?

Well I went to the bathroom about 20 minutes ago so I'm only 80% full of poo.
Anyway, sorry little buddy I can you're getting excited and I think that's great. But unfortunately you're not making much sense. Can you a link to who told you this so I can better understand your point.
It's all Q anon stupidity...don't bother reading

The republican party is dead in the water, because they followed Trump down the Q anon toilet. We are all so lucky they were / are stupid enough. Dems will rule for a generation at least

The republican party is dead in the water, because they followed Trump down the Q anon toilet. We are all so lucky they were / are stupid enough. Dems will rule for a generation at least
Pelosi might argue against that...
The Supremes might just disappoint you too.
If the Democrats continue to push the far left nonsense they will follow Trumps Republican Party into the toilet...
Just a reminder, the Biden Administration insists the border is closed...in the meantime get some Narcan.

Pelosi might argue against that...
The Supremes might just disappoint you too.
If the Democrats continue to push the far left nonsense they will follow Trumps Republican Party into the toilet...
Just a reminder, the Biden Administration insists the border is closed...in the meantime get some Narcan.
Ha ha!! Luckily, the country moved on and now see that Maga losers are headed straight into a dead end at 200mph. They are only talking to each other now, and they only have 30% of the votes they need. I only wish Rush Limbaugh could have seen that his work brought about the destruction of the Republicans in the U.S.

Ha ha!! Luckily, the country moved on and now see that Maga losers are headed straight into a dead end at 200mph. They are only talking to each other now, and they only have 30% of the votes they need. I only wish Rush Limbaugh could have seen that his work brought about the destruction of the Republicans in the U.S.
I just hope the Ultra Woke Far Left hits the same wall at the same speed….for the sake of the country!

I just hope the Ultra Woke Far Left hits the same wall at the same speed….for the sake of the country!
Which "Ultra Woke Far Left" people have tried to destroy Ameican Democracy, and how? Please be specific.

I noticed you capitalized those 4 words. Was that for emphasis, or is there a formal organization operating under that name?

Which "Ultra Woke Far Left" people have tried to destroy Ameican Democracy, and how? Please be specific.

I noticed you capitalized those 4 words. Was that for emphasis, or is there a formal organization operating under that name?
$1.7 with a T. $47 with a B for Vlad. The left and the right sold us out.

No, the Dems are still controlled by intelligent people who love democracy. Only the Republicans have been captured by psycho losers who spend their days complaining to each other and sharing memes on Truth social. Love it!
Hahahahahaha!

Back