What Republican will step up?

Tell me, did Oswald act alone?
Tell me, who has been at the forum the longest, you or Espola? I just needs to know.....lol. The Gr8t Awakening is now upon us oh mighty one. Your one hell of playa sir.

Tell me, who has been at the forum the longest, you or Espola? I just needs to know.....lol. The Gr8t Awakening is now upon us oh mighty one. Your one hell of playa sir.
Playa? What does that even mean?
As far as who's been on the forum longest....I'm gonna say Magoo, but I wouldn't bet on it...

Playa? What does that even mean?
As far as who's been on the forum longest....I'm gonna say Magoo, but I wouldn't bet on it...
Boring, dead and dry! No water of life!
dried-up land, especially a desert basin from which water evaporates quickly. A waste land.

3. Does vaccinated for COVID-19 cause miscarriage?
No. Higher rates of miscarriage are not found in women who are vaccinated for COVID-19. No evidence supports that COVID-19 vaccines increase the risk of having a miscarriage or causing infertility.

In general, the miscarriage rate is higher than most people think. It is estimated that 1 in 3 pregnancies end in miscarriage. Making another human being is extremely complicated, and things do not always go right.

Will some women who were vaccinated have miscarriages? Yes. Will some women who were not vaccinated have miscarriages? Yes.

Miscarriage is a difficult time for families, but getting vaccinated for COVID-19 does not increase the likelihood of having a miscarriage. Unfortunately, women who develop severe COVID-19 infection early in pregnancy are at increased risk of miscarriage.

After taking two years off, da flu flew back and is looking for a record breaking Winter Season of da flu. The Rona Wave is gone,. Monkey Pox is now over as well, thank God. LA is going to force their resident to wear mask because of da flu I guess.

1670114071497.png

Boring, dead and dry! No water of life!
dried-up land, especially a desert basin from which water evaporates quickly. A waste land.
Oh..thank god...
I thought you would say a playa was
a person who dates and sleeps with a lot of different people sometimes even at the same time.

Tell me, did Oswald act alone?

I don't know.

Did VP Lyndon Baines Johnson from Texas become President.
Was John Fitzgerald Kennedy killed in Texas.

Occam's razor.

Did former VP Joseph Robinette Biden the pedo lying crook from Delaware become President.
Was the 2020 election brazenly stolen in the publics eye while Biden hid.

Occam's razor.

Did Katie Hobbs steal the Arizona Governorship while presiding as SOS.
Was Sam Bankman-Freid's FTX Crypto Currency found in every Arizona Democrats money Pac.

Occam's razor.

Denying the TRUTH only continues the pain.

Woof... I think Trump and Kanye went full 'Pinky and the Brain' on us and must have plotting world domination when they met for dinner the other night. I mean really, in the past week they both have gone off the rails! My personal read is hoping America is ready to throw away the Constitution and crown a king- might be even more out of touch than Putin's recent Ukraine stunt. Trump has jumped the shark.

Which addict are you referencing.....?

Yes ...it's a valid question.

Be concise and you will see the TRUTH.

I'm saying Hunter is a known drug addict. And while I don't know Hunter, I have met a few drug addicts in my life; and it is my experience that they will say anything for money to support their addiction.

Case in point, is there any indication that any of those email result in Biden receiving money? Or are we simply talking about a drug addict name dropping his dad? Crush mentioned Occam's Razor, which in this case would seem to tell us it's likely the simplest answer; and in time we're going to find it was a drug addict making things up.

I'm saying Hunter is a known drug addict. And while I don't know Hunter, I have met a few drug addicts in my life; and it is my experience that they will say anything for money to support their addiction.

Case in point, is there any indication that any of those email result in Biden receiving money? Or are we simply talking about a drug addict name dropping his dad? Crush mentioned Occam's Razor, which in this case would seem to tell us it's likely the simplest answer; and in time we're going to find it was a drug addict making things up.
Woof, woof and woof back at you. First off, crush did not mention Ocaams Razor. I have no idea what that is but after I write this, I will go check to see. Hunter was raised by wild animals and used 100% and I feel bad for him. A drug addict making deals with the Chinese is just what our country needed. President Biden say's his boy is the smarted drug addict he has ever met.

What is Occam's razor simple explanation?

Ockham's razor (also spelled Occam's razor, pronounced AHK-uhmz RAY-zuhr) is the idea that, in trying to understand something, getting unnecessary information out of the way is the fastest way to the truth or to the best explanation.

What is Occam's razor simple explanation?

Occam's razor, Ockham's razor, or Ocham's razor (Latin: novacula Occami), also known as the principle of parsimony or the law of parsimony (Latin: lex parsimoniae), is the problem-solving principle that "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity".[1][2] It is generally understood in the sense that with competing theories or explanations, the simpler one, for example a model with fewer parameters, is to be preferred.

I agree that Hunter is a self-admitted drug addict (although supposedly reformed by now) but I don't think he was hard up for money to fund his habit.

"Cocaine is God's way of saying that you're making too much money." — Robin Williams

So playa', of all the potential republican Presidential contenders, have you picked one you like?
If Trump becomes ULTRA MTWGA King of the World, then I see a Bush on a Cruz on a Lake. I also see a Cheney, a Pence sitting on da fence and a DeSantis vs President Joe Biden.

Tony Bobulinski...

I don't know.

Occam's razor.

Did former VP Joseph Robinette Biden the pedo lying crook from Delaware become President.

Occam's razor.

Was Sam Bankman-Freid's FTX Crypto Currency found in every Arizona Democrats money Pac.

Occam's razor.

Oswald acted alone...

I agree that Hunter is a self-admitted drug addict (although supposedly reformed by now) but I don't think he was hard up for money to fund his habit.

"Cocaine is God's way of saying that you're making too much money." — Robin Williams

Suppose I really meant maintain his parting lifestyle, but fair point. What is your take on Hunter?

I don't know.

Occam's razor.

Occam's razor.

Occam's razor.

And you might be asking where is any actual facts to support the stolen elections of Trump and Hobbs ? There is so much I can’t even begin to lay it all out.

Back