What Republican will step up?

Agreed, except there's nothing slow about it. Trump is done, and not because he'll be in jail - even ignoring that, no one but the most deranged losers want to follow him into a fourth straight butt-kicking. But still the crazies have such a stranglehold over the republican party that they surely will follow him to their destruction. They are so dumb

Which "Ultra Woke Far Left" people have tried to destroy Ameican Democracy, and how? Please be specific.

I noticed you capitalized those 4 words. Was that for emphasis, or is there a formal organization operating under that name?
Emphasis!

If you do t see it, I can’t help you.

No, the Dems are still controlled by intelligent people who love democracy. Only the Republicans have been captured by psycho losers who spend their days complaining to each other and sharing memes on Truth social. Love it!
Hahahahahaha!
That may be. The Dems have figure out how to manipulate elections, close business, censor opposing views, get away with inciting riots which lead to attacks on Federal Buildings around the country. Destroy once safe cities. Ignore the boarder and bury any story about how bad the illegal immigration really is.

I blame the Republican Party for falling into the Trump tar pit.

You all need help. The only president NEVER to lead us into war. The only President to say he will eradicate child trafficking. If you stand for the protection of children, you get labeled a QAnon conspiracy. Think about that as you sleep tonight. Save the kids guys. You will all eat crow. I told you all years ago this is all about saving kids and stopping human trafficking. Left and the Right in Politics sold us ALL out. I will pray for you all and when Im proven 100% right, I will not rub in your face. How many of you took the jabs? Love you all :)

Trump seems to have a Jim Jones type effect on people looking for something. They seem hypnotized.
Hey Dom, did you watch Out of the Shadows? WE want kids rescued bro? Did you read Liz's substacks? Come on man, wake up dude. I do appreciate the freedom of speech here at the forum. I will double check fake Elon tweets b4 I post.

Honest Q for all you WHO hate President Trump. Will you sacrifice your children to go fight a war for Ukraine?

Last edited:
Is she really 28? When it comes to money, cases are prosecuted at light speed, but everything else gets drawn out for years. BTW, how are those Epstein client prosecutions coming along?

1671824297324.png

Ha ha!! Luckily, the country moved on and now see that Maga losers are headed straight into a dead end at 200mph. They are only talking to each other now, and they only have 30% of the votes they need. I only wish Rush Limbaugh could have seen that his work brought about the destruction of the Republicans in the U.S.
Moved on from a nightmare to someone who denies reality....what a shit show DC is...

Back