What Republican will step up?

Suppose I really meant maintain his parting lifestyle, but fair point. What is your take on Hunter?
I think the newly-Republican House should hold committee hearings as soon as possible to find out if he is his responsible for the Benghazi massacre.

I'm saying Hunter is a known drug addict. And while I don't know Hunter, I have met a few drug addicts in my life; and it is my experience that they will say anything for money to support their addiction.

Case in point, is there any indication that any of those email result in Biden receiving money? Or are we simply talking about a drug addict name dropping his dad? Crush mentioned Occam's Razor, which in this case would seem to tell us it's likely the simplest answer; and in time we're going to find it was a drug addict making things up.

Where did the " Crush " mention Occam's razor before post # 148 on this thread ?

I've yet to "pick" one, but I have eliminated one...

I'm assuming the one you've eliminated is Trump since you've been outspoken about your distaste for him. But the fact none of the other potential candidates don't seem to cause the least bit of excitement in a long time republican such as yourself... makes me somewhat nervous that the GOP is going to blow this one too.

Well I went to the bathroom about 20 minutes ago so I'm only 80% full of poo.
Anyway, sorry little buddy I can you're getting excited and I think that's great. But unfortunately you're not making much sense. Can you a link to who told you this so I can better understand your point.

Proof check your posts before hitting " Post Reply ".

No idea who Tony is, but I'll tell you what I do know. If you had a link to some solid evidence then you would have posted it instead of sending me on some fishing expedition...
If you weren't an intellectually lazy ass wipe you'd look him up...should have just stopped at "No idea".
Apparently ignorance is a choice you've made for yourself

Start here

If you weren't an intellectually lazy ass wipe you'd look him up...should have just stopped at "No idea".

Start here
Just handwaving so far.

Where's the meat?

I'm assuming the one you've eliminated is Trump since you've been outspoken about your distaste for him. But the fact none of the other potential candidates don't seem to cause the least bit of excitement in a long time republican such as yourself... makes me somewhat nervous that the GOP is going to blow this one too.
23 months until the election...no reason to make a choice regarding anyone but Trump
Considering the choices America has had over the last couple of election cycles, both parties should cause some concern...

Start here

Lighten up Francis. Just having a little fun...
But in all seriousness, what type of guy goes into business with the loser junky? Certainly it's not someone who I'm going to be inclined to believe unconditionally. I mean, while I might be an intellectually lazy ass wipe... this is only common sense. If Tony's got proof of the 'big fella' taking payolla then lets hear it and yeah I'm probably buy Tony's book. But given all the sizzle without any steak, my gut tells me this chump can kick rocks.

23 months until the election...no reason to make a choice regarding anyone but Trump
Considering the choices America has had over the last couple of election cycles, both parties should cause some concern...

Yes I agree, both parties have been sucking the last few go arounds.

Back