What Republican will step up?

Yes... moderates getting bounced in the primaries by both the far left and far right seems to be a reoccurring theme. Not sure how skipping the primary will play out, but I appreciate her frustration and the pursuit of a middle way.
It's good to see you and Espola back together. Playing multiple avatars is not easy to do.

1670770745036.png

It was Michelle, not Barak WHO told Twitter to band the Orange Man Bad back in 2020. Wow, a sitting US President in charge of the Armed Forces being censured by those who think they are the boss. Oh my, this will be a crazy week.

1670771072833.png

The Q guy said only 4-6% will remain brainwashed.

You know, having read a few books on the history of the world I don't discount the idea of a government run by a bunch of sexual deviants is an issue that's plagued mankind since the beginning. But also having watched a few episodes of CSI I am equally ready to say that I don't believe a bunch of sexual deviants could commit all those crimes without there being some sort of evidence...

I was referring to Bobulinski's claims that we will be shocked, but without citing anything specific. I rate his claim 2 Rudys on the Giuliani scale of (in)credibility.
The contents of the laptop is enlightening...you remember, the one that so many claimed was "disinformation"...

Espola said:
I was referring to Bobulinski's claims that we will be shocked, but without citing anything specific. I rate his claim 2 Rudys on the Giuliani scale of (in)credibility.

The contents of the laptop is enlightening...you remember, the one that so many claimed was "disinformation"...

Adam Espola Schiff is fascinated with the " Contents " of the laptop.
Given Magoo's sordid posting past, no wonder he deflects/obfuscates so much.

Woof, woof, and woof! I tried to warn you all about the truth. These monsters do not care about you. Praying for you all and I mean that 100%.

1670875614020.png

What am I denying?
Reality...
Oh & the cover-up of Hunters laptop that the left leaning media took part in and 50 US intelligence official also lied about...

Reality...
Oh & the cover-up of Hunters laptop that the left leaning media took part in and 50 US intelligence official also lied about...
Nice sources. That accounts to some degree for your attitudes.

So where's the meat?

Nice sources. That accounts to some degree for your attitudes.

So where's the meat?
Come on Magoo, is the best you have attacking the sources?
Please give examples of these sources fabricating story lines on any subject...
By the way Magoo, there are other sources available to those who are interested in the truth.
When did you become so f'n lazy? Do some research...or just bitch about sources & trust Hunter.

Come on Magoo, is the best you have attacking the sources?
Please give examples of these sources fabricating story lines on any subject...
By the way Magoo, there are other sources available to those who are interested in the truth.
When did you become so f'n lazy? Do some research...or just bitch about sources & trust Hunter.
I hear this argument a lot. I criticize someone's fact-challenged sources, so they accuse me of being lazy. If it's so easy to find the meat, then just "do some research" and present it.

I hear this argument a lot. I criticize someone's fact-challenged sources, so they accuse me of being lazy. If it's so easy to find the meat, then just "do some research" and present it.

You are the epitome of a Lazy old Government pensioned degenerate.

Note : The above response was generated from years of " Espola " posting history.

Here's some meat to chew on Espola. Dig around this article and ask yourself; how did this Sam get security clearance? He also helped to keep parents in the darkness regarding their kids. This MIT grad likes to play dress up.

1671100485468.png

1671100505793.png

1671100520191.png

Last edited:
Your logic reminds me of Joe Biden.
Joe thinks that if he ignores reality and insists otherwise then it must be so.
Biden ignores what is happening at the border, insists that the border is closed and secure.
He, like you, closes his eyes to reality. Atta boy Magoo.

Back