Vaccine

RIP Chance😢😢😢😢
1725886326347.png

“He just went to the ground suddenly,” My heart aches for these young athletes that dropping dead this last week. Chance was not given a chance to live a long life and have children. I know of two other young American football players died this week and numerous soccer players. I don't like posting these things and sure don't do it to rub it anyone's face that took all the jabs. I'm doing it to make sure everyone who has kids that take this shit to stop. Angel Reese is telling everyone to take jabs, now she's out. Hopefully she will stay silent.

I was shopping at the Smart n Final by my house the other day and two of the ladies working the checkstands were talking. One was saying she's about to get her 8th booster. o_O WTH?!?! She said she gets every booster that comes out. The other co-worker shook her head as the one getting all the shots walked away.

I was shopping at the Smart n Final by my house the other day and two of the ladies working the checkstands were talking. One was saying she's about to get her 8th booster. o_O WTH?!?! She said she gets every booster that comes out. The other co-worker shook her head as the one getting all the shots walked away.
My pal takes them as long as his Doc tells him to keep taking them. His attitude is, "I'm all in with the jabs and flu shots." I know watty said the same thing. The sad part is my pal never took my advice to eat healthy, stop drinking so much and exercise. He's super rich and super afraid. He's also sick all the time.

Do any of you know know someone who took the "fat jabs" from WeightWatchers? This lady just quit. Oprah has some serious exposure coming to her as do the Kardashians. Honeypot traps all over the place to sucker in the male sports athlete with the "sex" trap and then trap that sucker in blackmail.

1727526687327.png

1727526669164.png

Back