Vaccine

RIP Cedric Roussel. The Belgian striker, who was capped three times at senior international level, passed away on Saturday after suffering a cardiac arrest.

1687650398889.png

RIP Cabrera-
1687651314248.png

Dominican basketball player who previously blamed COVID vaccine for rare heart condition dies of heart attack :(
Cabrera Adames previously said he was diagnosed with myocarditis "I got a damn Myocarditis from taking a f---ing vaccine. (I got 2 doses of Pfizer) And I knew it! Many people warned me," Cabrera Adames wrote on social media.

He also said the vaccine was a work requirement.

"But guess what? It was compulsory or I couldn’t work. I am an international professional athlete playing in Spain. I have no health problem, nothing, not hereditary, no asthma, NOTHING! I suddenly collapsed to the ground in the middle of a match and almost died. I’m still recovering and I’ve had 11 different cardiology tests done and guess? They find nothing." RIP Bro. I'm so sad and mad.

A 48-year-old groom died suddenly in Nebraska on Monday, just one hour after getting married. Toraze Davis' heart stopped after he suffered a fatal blood clot, according to a local news report. A friend who attended the wedding said the tragedy took place within "seconds."

My original statement stands true ---little substance and mildly amusing...slightly endearing. Your meme game is similar my hubby's bad dad jokes.

standing by for your next meaningless linky and sad meme. I mean, the vaccines are great after al, marvels of science and helpful to society.
Here's another globe for you : summer solstice 2023 --

1687738363395.png

PAY-FOR-PLAY= STFU and we will pay you to play our game. No thanks suckers!!!

I have to go now. Taking the In-Laws out for some breakfast. The Flat Earth vs The Spinning Globe is heating up in the MAGA movement big time. The more educated one is, the more brainwashed they are. I'm on Truth Social. If you want to piss off some highly educated MAGA men, tell them the earth is Flat and they will block you and go nuts. I have no idea what the earth is to be honest. I did argue three things in grade school with my stupid Science Teachers.

1. Evolution vs Creation. Talk about dumb dumbs who taught evolution and the bang theory. I told them God is 100% real and they gave me an F in the class
2. Abortion vs Adoption. Talk about dumb and evil and just stupid morons arguing that the baby in mom is just cells. I made them cry because I had emotion and experience to back up my truth. Today, I am 100% right.
3. Globe in the classroom debate. That dumb globe theory still makes no sense to my brain but what do I know. I know we live among Science Magicians, Wizards, Witches and Warlocks WHO lie for a living. Some day the truth about why were here and what shape the earth is will be shown to us. Nothing these liars tell us is true. We must ALL be shown the Truth.

I will start sharing some Meme's on the Flat Earth vs The Globalist debates. I find it to be an interesting subject. I know our resident liar would start this debate because his crew already lost on the jabs and Hunters Lap Top from Hell. Were dealing with some crazy ass monsters folks. Talk soon and God Bless you all.

Did any of you ever wonder why they start all flights to "space" with T-? N+A+S+A-T= SATAN

Do you see the snake tongue in logo? Oh boy, this is all crazy talk now. Crush has lost his marbles. To be honest, I have no idea what shape this place is but I sure have lot's of questions for our scientist who lie for a living. You can't even explore the Artic without getting shot at, let that sink in to your little brains. I want to go explore the "outer edge" and I'm not allowed. More memes coming before I go to bed early. I love this stuff :)

1687815743364.png

Before the resident liar calls me a Flat Efer, I want to be clear to all of you. I honestly have no idea the shape of earth. I just like to stir the brain into critical thinking. This one make me SMFH all the time.

1687817140563.png

Back