Vaccine

He wasn't the only one, but he was the most disappointing because he is capable of critical thinking.
Yup. How about just eat some crow and say, "I was wrong." That's the part that shakes my head. We all have to come together and make sure this never happens again. The fact my daughter was blocked entry to top colleges is a huge problem and something we should never allow to happen again. Something is much darker behind the curtain I'm afraid to say. Love you bro :)

The other interesting thing is...how many people blindly followed along. Never questioning the official pronouncements, but happy to discount anything contrary to the official propaganda line. dad comes to mind as one who happily followed along despite data showing the official line was BS.
For some its just easier to go along...it provides comfort to follow instructions rather than to have to think for themselves.

oh and fear. Our growing lack of self reliance doesn't help either.
Human behavior is complex. But among the more highly educated who, without question, believed what they read in the legacy media and supported the power grabs by the government during COVID, there exists what I call a wisdom deficit that drives irrational behavior. Critical thinking is paramount to wisdom, and particular emotions impair our critical thinking ability. Fear and a state of anxiety negatively impact the ability to think critically. The authoritarian elites happily use this fact to keep their followers in line. The ongoing climate crisis is the most obvious ongoing example we see. We are now seeing many claims of doom during COVID were scientifically unsupported. Some were just outrageous to begin with, as I always laugh when I remember how the person surfing was putting others at risk. All of those claims caused anxiety in many people. Another driver of critical thinking impairment is guilt which commonly leads to anxiety. Guilt about being white is common among educated whites. I have lived in many places, but none have more obvious signs of general anxiety - from parents, but especially children - than where I live now in Silicon Valley. Lots of education, not so much wisdom.

Human behavior is complex. But among the more highly educated who, without question, believed what they read in the legacy media and supported the power grabs by the government during COVID, there exists what I call a wisdom deficit that drives irrational behavior. Critical thinking is paramount to wisdom, and particular emotions impair our critical thinking ability. Fear and a state of anxiety negatively impact the ability to think critically. The authoritarian elites happily use this fact to keep their followers in line. The ongoing climate crisis is the most obvious ongoing example we see. We are now seeing many claims of doom during COVID were scientifically unsupported. Some were just outrageous to begin with, as I always laugh when I remember how the person surfing was putting others at risk. All of those claims caused anxiety in many people. Another driver of critical thinking impairment is guilt which commonly leads to anxiety. Guilt about being white is common among educated whites. I have lived in many places, but none have more obvious signs of general anxiety - from parents, but especially children - than where I live now in Silicon Valley. Lots of education, not so much wisdom.
Interesting that you are using your ignorance of the "climate crisis" to validate your ignorance of the COVID crisis.

Here is my theory about "white guilt." I'm being general in my take here. I believe many rich "white" liberals and some rich white conservatives used black athletes to win at Big U and in pro sports. They also used immigrants to work at their businesses for cheap labor, whether legal or illegal. I saw this first hand when my liberal pals started to kneel for BLM and yelled at me to do the same. It was a cult like feeling and I think they felt bad for using minorities for their own gain. They knew they used people for decades to make money off them and used them to win in sports. I was yelled at by a few of them for not kneeling. I was accused of being a privilege white boy. I still have blond hair at 56 so I have that look :cool: bro.
Fast forward to the mask and the jabs + boosters. The same white people told me to obey and STFU or get fired and lose everything. Privilege to me is simple. If you have two loving parents who provide a safe place, food, clothing, education and access to life, then you are a privilege human . Color means nothing. Privilege is not a bad word. My best pal Bruno is black and he had it all. Two mom and dad Parents, home, food, clothing and just amazing opportunities with pure love. I was adopted from foster care and was privileged as well because of loving parents who gave me a shot. I hope this makes sense. I'm heading to the field to play GK and then take a swim with my half Native American daughter at the beach. The privilege life is awesome :)

More conspiracy theories and racism. This should be censored.

From Matt Taibbi on Public (behind paywall)

Michael Shellenberger’s Public today released a blockbuster story, “First Person Sickened By COVID-19 Was Chinese Scientist Who Oversaw “Gain Of Function” Research That Created Virus,” which generously credits Racket. The story cites three government officials in naming scientist Ben Hu, who was in charge of “gain-of-function” research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, as the “patient zero” of the Covid-19 pandemic.

This is a major story, contradicting early official explanations pointing to zoonotic cross-species “spillover” at the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market in Wuhan, colloquially known as the Wuhan wet market. The mystery bat or pangolin suspected of transmitting the disease to humans at that market was never found. The Public story for the first time asserts the source of contamination: a Wuhan Institute scientist fell ill after exposure to a virus engineered at his place of work.

The implications of this are enormous and represent a major problem for the federal health bureaucracy, several intelligence agencies, and the news media, to say nothing of politicians in both parties (but particularly those on the Democratic side) who’ve deflected public interest from the Wuhan Institute and gain-of-function research. The secrets of both the pandemic’s origin and the reason for America’s at-best-sluggish investigation of same have become the mother of all political footballs, and today’s news is likely to be just the first in a series of loud surprises.

The bulk of this investigation was done by Michael and the Public team, who’ve been digging into this matter with impressive ferocity for a while now. My part was more incidental, and I’m a bit hamstrung in talking about the nature of it, except to say that in addition to the material Michael dug up in today’s article, numerous federal agencies appear to have designed their probes of Covid-19’s origins so as to discount the possibility of lab origin in advance.

We were told, for instance, that despite longstanding interest in the Wuhan Institute as a potential security concern, at least one intelligence agency overruled a majority of its in-house investigators to produce a report on the pandemic’s origin discounting the lab-leak hypothesis.

The “patient zero” report is likely to focus even more attention on stories by publications ranging from the Washington Post to the Intercept to the Wall Street Journal about U.S.-funded “gain-of-function” research, which sources insist is the likely reason many agencies (with the notable exception of the FBI and the Department of Energy, which both pointed at lab origin as a possible explanation) were steered away from the Wuhan Institute as a possible outbreak source.

The Public story should force a hard look at the cost of steering investigators away from the Wuhan Institute. Jamie Metzl, a former member of the World Health Organization expert advisory committee on human genome editing, put it this way in Michael’s story:

Had US government officials including Dr. Fauci stated from day one that a COVID-19 research-related origin was a very real possibility, and made clear that we had little idea what viruses were being held at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, what work was being done there, and who was doing that work, our national and global conversations would have been dramatically different.

The identity of Covid’s “Patient Zero” is a big part of a puzzle that will likely take a while to fully assemble, but there’s reason for optimism this time. Unlike other recent stories that have been ignored, like the Nord Stream explosion, numerous mainstream news organizations either have individual reporters or whole teams assigned to the theme Michael hit first today. Sooner or later, this story is coming out. I.F. Stone famously said all governments lie, but it’s beginning to look like the scale of this one would have shocked even him.

In any case, congratulations to Public, and please stay tuned to this space and theirs for more.

Start here --

View attachment 17289

Then this (scroll down to Greenhouse Effect topic, which he demonstrated in 1896) --

wow..all the proof I need. After consulting with hubby, I've decided to voluntarily get rid of our gas stove, never use the grill, ever....trade in the powerwagon fo ra 2008 prius, and never fly anywhere again. Shut it down for 10 years so we don't die. this will surely kill us before fake vaccines do.

wow..all the proof I need. After consulting with hubby, I've decided to voluntarily get rid of our gas stove, never use the grill, ever....trade in the powerwagon fo ra 2008 prius, and never fly anywhere again. Shut it down for 10 years so we don't die. this will surely kill us before fake vaccines do.
Fake vaccines?

Fake vaccines?
yes, do we need to revisit history? How bout we compromise - vaccines that kinda worked for a minute in trash trials but then didn't but were still used and touted as the savior of humanity...remember that one time at band camp.....

and all means throw up a linky to some organization affiliated with pharma that proves the effectiveness of them and how important they were in saving lives.

I'm hearing some Troop movement in different parts of NoCal and AZ. Anyone in the know? Saw a video of tanks in the street and helicopters dropping off troops.

Interesting that you are using your ignorance of the "climate crisis" to validate your ignorance of the COVID crisis.

What climate crisis? The average temperature going up 1 degree the last 100 years? If I was you, I'd be more concerned about the crisis of you replying to yourself now.

Party on, Shriner.

Help me here, Fudd: Autistic Greta flies all over the country in her jet to shame muscle car owners like JoeTato Biden. Biden jets illegal aliens all over the country to get welfare votes in red states. Gavin Newscum can't keep the power on in CA but we all need a Prius and Obama whined about rising seas and racism before buying a $12M mansion on an island full of white people.

That sound about right?

Fake vaccines?

Hey Fudd... how come you didn't bash JoeTato when the Supreme Court had to stop him from pushing companies to fire unvaccinated employees? Our bodies... our choice, right?

You're not a demotard so I'm just asking for your other profiles.

Back