Vaccine

Dr. "Dad The Seagull" is lying again. Only 20% is getting their boosters. I know the Dads on here that have said, "I will do whatever my Doc tells me to do." Sounds like youth soccer, SMFH :( Anyway, watch out my friends. Rona II is about to come back. Dark Brandon just hired someone way worse then Rochelle and China is back in the Rona news.

1685894160651.png

‘COVID is still with us’
While cases and deaths continue to decline in the U.S., Siegel warned that "COVID is still with us," citing the "huge" outbreak currently happening in China.. China is locking down again. Get ready folks. These liars have one more "Hail Satan" left.

"Here in the U.S., with XBB subvariants still predominating.

"That immunity is due to both prior infection as well as vaccination," he said.

"But the vaccine effect on decreasing severity or preventing long COVID is not forever — after a year, that effect has certainly declined significantly," he also said.

What the study did not evaluate was previous COVID-19 infection or natural immunity.
We live among clowns who lie to make a buck because they have to obey the boss with all the money and bonus pay. We've been sold out by little weak men!!!
"Natural immunity confers a benefit, but the vaccine provides broader coverage, which protects against more variants."

1685894325443.png

I am here to help anyone when you are ready. I know how to de-program folks, but you have to want to change. We got duped by Tel A Vision. Tel A Vision has programs to program your brain and brainwash you. This is a death cult that wants to enslave you. Higher Education and sports is one of their tactics. They give you lot's of channels to Surf in todays world. I'm 100% here to help. The liars tried to marginalize "Crush" and make me out to be some crazy "sucker" father WHO was bitter that my sucker dd didn't make some list. These loser fathers then said I was a club hopper and a dad who chased medals. Let that sink in. I was viciously attacked and threaten by rich dads who cheated and bought what they wanted so badly. EOTL and his other demons threaten my dd when she was 13. Sally Yates say's the Emotional, Mental and Sexual abuse starts in the youth game and works it's way up to the Pros. What a young woman needs to do in order to play a game is insane!!! I have cried out to all of you the last 5 years and very few care (Thank you to those who PM with love). FEAR is REAL!!! I have it all. When the time is right, ALL we be exposed. Nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. I gave copies of my receipts to a few in case they assholes whack me. I'm not on meds either you guys. I am 100% all natural. I do NOT take drugs. I do not drink booze. I do NOT eat the meat they serve us today. I love meat but not the meat of today. I will eat fresh fish that I catch with my spear. I eat home grown veggies, fruits, nuts, salads and drink lot's of water. I started this almost 4 years ago. I said no to jabs and no to mask. My dd is on her own journey. I do NOT tell her what to believe askholes. She has her own Apples from her own Apple Tree loser.

1685897821619.png

Last edited:
1685929513682.png

Jack's selection for 2024 is a big surprise. He's going with RFK Jr.

If the other Jack get's Trump finally and the Trumpster is in jail for all his crimes and can't run for President, I will also vote for RFK Jr. I have no interest in Dark Brandon or Sloopy Christie Cream. No way for "Rob" and a big no for Pence and Nikki.

Dr. "Dad The Seagull" is lying again. Only 20% is getting their boosters. I know the Dads on here that have said, "I will do whatever my Doc tells me to do." Sounds like youth soccer, SMFH :( Anyway, watch out my friends. Rona II is about to come back. Dark Brandon just hired someone way worse then Rochelle and China is back in the Rona news.

View attachment 17010

‘COVID is still with us’
While cases and deaths continue to decline in the U.S., Siegel warned that "COVID is still with us," citing the "huge" outbreak currently happening in China.. China is locking down again. Get ready folks. These liars have one more "Hail Satan" left.

"Here in the U.S., with XBB subvariants still predominating.

"That immunity is due to both prior infection as well as vaccination," he said.

"But the vaccine effect on decreasing severity or preventing long COVID is not forever — after a year, that effect has certainly declined significantly," he also said.

What the study did not evaluate was previous COVID-19 infection or natural immunity.
We live among clowns who lie to make a buck because they have to obey the boss with all the money and bonus pay. We've been sold out by little weak men!!!
"Natural immunity confers a benefit, but the vaccine provides broader coverage, which protects against more variants."

View attachment 17011
I’m feeling woozy. I just got my third covid booster yesterday. And now today I can’t feel my fingers. Dear God! The whole room’s spinning. I’m about to )))(,(()'mnvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv. Oh God, crush was right. don’t get the “poke” as he always prattles on about. I’m a goner….

I’m feeling woozy. I just got my third covid booster yesterday. And now today I can’t feel my fingers. Dear God! The whole room’s spinning. I’m about to )))(,(()'mnvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv. Oh God, crush was right. don’t get the “poke” as he always prattles on about. I’m a goner….
Are you NoCalDad? Anyway, welcome back. Jaime Foxx say's hi from the Pickleball courts. He;s just find and dandy and doing swell. I took you off ignore because I have no one to chat with. Surf Futbol popped his head in earlier in the day but said nothing. Espola is a fruitcake and Dad left again. Where is Husker Du?

Still living on the wild side I see. So sciency of you to take another booster - nice job...maybe add another knot, only makes you smarter.

CDC Warns Deadly Bacteria That ‘Kills Up To 50 Percent Of Patients’ Detected Across US Gulf Coast. Burkholderia pseudomallei is likely lurking in soil & purportedly kills up to 50 percent of people it infects

1686099799962.png

Well, how about THAT? Just in time for the beginning of election 2024 season. Seems awfully FAMILIAR, doesn’t it? DO NOT allow these criminals like Dad hijack your mind, and manipulate you into compliance, AGAIN! I love you all.

1686100095622.png

Another "unknown" illness. I sure hope Michael makes it through this. Let's see how fast Espola calls me a sucker.

Zolcerva-Grimm explained that Grimm went to the emergency room, but doctors "couldn't figure out what was going on with him."

"Whatever the issue was, on Memorial Day, it kind of took him over," she said. "He was looking increasingly sickly. All of a sudden, he could barely walk, couldn't lift his head. He couldn't respond right away to me. When I would ask him things, he would get really fuzzy."

Zolcerva-Grimm said she then rushed her husband to an emergency room because she feared he might be having a stroke.

"That wasn't the case, luckily," she said. "Whatever was going on in his body from whatever — toxins, I guess — they were going to his brain. He started talking gibberish, and all of a sudden, like physical tremors were setting in, his blood pressure was skyrocketing. He became really agitated with the medication he was given, and they had to put him in ICU. Read rest of the story is you wish.

Another "unknown" illness. I sure hope Michael makes it through this. Let's see how fast Espola calls me a sucker.

Zolcerva-Grimm explained that Grimm went to the emergency room, but doctors "couldn't figure out what was going on with him."

"Whatever the issue was, on Memorial Day, it kind of took him over," she said. "He was looking increasingly sickly. All of a sudden, he could barely walk, couldn't lift his head. He couldn't respond right away to me. When I would ask him things, he would get really fuzzy."

Zolcerva-Grimm said she then rushed her husband to an emergency room because she feared he might be having a stroke.

"That wasn't the case, luckily," she said. "Whatever was going on in his body from whatever — toxins, I guess — they were going to his brain. He started talking gibberish, and all of a sudden, like physical tremors were setting in, his blood pressure was skyrocketing. He became really agitated with the medication he was given, and they had to put him in ICU. Read rest of the story is you wish.

cough ..

Zuckerberg says 'establishment' asked Facebook to censor COVID misinfo that ended up true: 'Undermines trust'
The big tech company owner said scientific experts waffling on coronavirus facts 'really undermines trust'

White House mandating face masks, social distancing for unvaccinated 'College Athlete Day' guests

"Masking Guidance: Fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear a mask on the White House grounds," the email states [bold font in original email]. "Guests who are not fully vaccinated must wear a mask at all times and maintain at least 6 feet distance from others while on the White House grounds."

1686405805467.png

Autopsies show 61% more COVID vax heart deaths than recorded in South Korean injury registry
Initially classified as generic "sudden cardiac deaths," patients were all under 45 and took mRNA vaccines. Researchers suspect U.S. passive monitoring hides deaths picked up by Korean active monitoring.

Nearly 200 U.S. colleges still require vaccination against COVID-19 as further research documents the disproportionate risk of post-mRNA vaccination heart problems in young males, who face low risk from SARS-CoV-2 itself.

Longtime ESPN staffer dead after 'medical emergency' at NCAA Baseball Super Regionals site
RIP Kyle Brown. He was 42. He left behind his wife, 4 kids, 14, 11, 9 and 6 and their dog rookie.

Back