Vaccine

One last post before I go to bed. My heart is broken and sad. I tired of this fight and arguing with psychopaths like Surf Futbol. However, I told that loser a long time ago he will lose because pay for play is over. He cheated and bought his prizes for his kids and they did not earn them. Please everyone, have your heart and blood checked out, especially your kids if they play and run a lot. This is not satire and I'm not making fun of this. I truly care for all of you. 11 year old had cardiac arrest on a plane and died. Jamie Foxx is not doing well and neither is Celine and Ashton. Their hiding the injuries and laugh at us.

1686715953324.png

The Witches, Warlocks & Demons on here lie and play trickery games with you all. Dad, Espola, Surf Futbol, What I think, Husker Du, EOTL, Tenacious and many others who use fake accounts to try and attack me and act like humans. Fathers on here lied about me, threaten me and told me to, "Stop it." This Witch Doctor is the biggest freaking liar. Just listen to her lie. She tricked all of you into taking the jabs. I have dear friends who are now dead because of this evil bitch. Hillary was the highest ranking Witch of them all, trust me. She is responsible for more babies killed and kids being tortured then any human on earth. Don't you every say that what is in a mother's womb is just cells. That is a Big fooking Lie. These witches will pay for their crimes against humanity.

Witch Doctor July 2021: "Unvaccinated Americans count for virtually all recent COVID-19 hospitalizations and deaths"

Witch Doctor June 2023: "We still to this day do not have data on people who are coming into the hospitals who are vaccinated. That is a data point that we have lacked."

Who was spreading the 'misinformation'?

Last edited:
RIP Lelon. Very sad news. Dad and Espola, thanks for pushing the jabs on everyone. How you even sleep at night is beyond me.

No teens or young people died of Covid on the fields. That is 100% fact. Yes, some died with covid after getting hit by a bus. Dad and others have been 100% wrong and he's a ding dong. Espola is a Warlock Witch Demon who lies all day long. Enjoy getting liked by Espola Watty. SMFH how these assholes lied to all of you and just laugh it off. I lost some good people to these punks!! Traitors 100%!!!

Robert F. Kennedy Jr Gets Emotional Describing Why He Fights for the Vaccine Injured

"I see them going through that and anything that I go through is like nothing, nothing. I just don't get frustrated by it because all I have to do is think 'I'm here for those parents'."

More reporting on Walnesky's testimony from Alex Gutentag on Public @crush

On Tuesday CDC Director Rochelle Walensky testified before the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic. Chairman Rep. Brad Wenstrup (R-Ohio) opened the hearing by explaining that Walensky was appearing under threat of subpoena after months of stonewalling.

“It appears that maybe the Biden Administration did not want you to speak regarding these topics,” Wenstrup said to Walensky. And indeed, Walensky’s testimony made it clear why that may have been the case.

First, Walensky disclosed that the CDC did not have — and never has had — national data about COVID hospitalizations by vaccination status. "At a national level we have never been able to get hospitalization, vaccination, and COVID [data]” she said. “We did not get data in aggregate on vaccination and hospitalizations."

This is more than just a simple data collection problem. Recall that the Biden administration justified vaccine mandates for healthcare workers and federal employees through the claim that, across the country, unvaccinated people were at high risk for death and hospitalization. “For [the] unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death… for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm,” Biden warned in December 2021. Now it turns out, as Walensky divulged, there was never national hospitalization data to support this claim. Surprise!

At another point in Walensky’s testimony, when asked about her 2021 statement that COVID vaccines prevented transmission, she answered, “that was true for the alpha variant at the time that I said it.” The vaccine trials, though, did not test for transmission, and some people in the vaccine group still got symptomatic illness. So her claim was largely based on wishful thinking, not actual data.

Walensky’s testimony is characteristic of her tenure as CDC director. Vaccine policy was the defining aspect of her time as director, yet Walensky once admitted that she first learned about the vaccines’ efficacy from CNN, not from reading the actual trials. Her job as CDC director was to both understand and effectively communicate national public health data, and her legacy will be that she did neither.

—AG

On Tuesday CDC Director Rochelle Walensky testified before the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic. Chairman Rep. Brad Wenstrup (R-Ohio) opened the hearing by explaining that Walensky was appearing under threat of subpoena after months of stonewalling.

“It appears that maybe the Biden Administration did not want you to speak regarding these topics,” Wenstrup said to Walensky. And indeed, Walensky’s testimony made it clear why that may have been the case.

First, Walensky disclosed that the CDC did not have — and never has had — national data about COVID hospitalizations by vaccination status. "At a national level we have never been able to get hospitalization, vaccination, and COVID [data]” she said. “We did not get data in aggregate on vaccination and hospitalizations."

This is more than just a simple data collection problem. Recall that the Biden administration justified vaccine mandates for healthcare workers and federal employees through the claim that, across the country, unvaccinated people were at high risk for death and hospitalization. “For [the] unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death… for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm,” Biden warned in December 2021. Now it turns out, as Walensky divulged, there was never national hospitalization data to support this claim. Surprise!

At another point in Walensky’s testimony, when asked about her 2021 statement that COVID vaccines prevented transmission, she answered, “that was true for the alpha variant at the time that I said it.” The vaccine trials, though, did not test for transmission, and some people in the vaccine group still got symptomatic illness. So her claim was largely based on wishful thinking, not actual data.

Walensky’s testimony is characteristic of her tenure as CDC director. Vaccine policy was the defining aspect of her time as director, yet Walensky once admitted that she first learned about the vaccines’ efficacy from CNN, not from reading the actual trials. Her job as CDC director was to both understand and effectively communicate national public health data, and her legacy will be that she did neither.

—AG
This is just the tip of the iceberg. Nothing punitive will likely ever come out of it. The There will be vindication for those who correctly were skeptical of data and acted on that skepticism. There will be fear and anger for some who were vaccinated according to the recommended schedule. A trove of research and data will flow over the next decade or so. For many, there will not be any adverse effects from the vaccine.....but there will be adverse effects, some very serious. The coverups, the pandering, the skipping steps and cherry picking of data will be largely ignored. History will likely point to these vaccines as the most ineffective. ever. Those clinging to them will tout them as saving us all from the pandemic, while ignoring medical realities of what we could have done differently if money lust and panic hadn't taken over.

What a crazy time to be in the medical/science field. What a bunch of losers some turned out to be (and still are)

This is just the tip of the iceberg. Nothing punitive will likely ever come out of it. The There will be vindication for those who correctly were skeptical of data and acted on that skepticism. There will be fear and anger for some who were vaccinated according to the recommended schedule. A trove of research and data will flow over the next decade or so. For many, there will not be any adverse effects from the vaccine.....but there will be adverse effects, some very serious. The coverups, the pandering, the skipping steps and cherry picking of data will be largely ignored. History will likely point to these vaccines as the most ineffective. ever. Those clinging to them will tout them as saving us all from the pandemic, while ignoring medical realities of what we could have done differently if money lust and panic hadn't taken over.

What a crazy time to be in the medical/science field. What a bunch of losers some turned out to be (and still are)
Fraud is not something one can hide under.

—AG

The public trust in our public health institutions has been destroyed for years to come. I hope that this doesn't cause "the boy who cries wolf" effect in the future. One thing I've noticed about bureaucrats, the academic elite and those with a social agenda is that they are very poor at understanding or choose to ignore "cause and effect".

The public trust in our public health institutions has been destroyed for years to come. I hope that this doesn't cause "the boy who cries wolf" effect in the future. One thing I've noticed about bureaucrats, the academic elite and those with a social agenda is that they are very poor at understanding or choose to ignore "cause and effect".
The other interesting thing is...how many people blindly followed along. Never questioning the official pronouncements, but happy to discount anything contrary to the official propaganda line. dad comes to mind as one who happily followed along despite data showing the official line was BS.

The other interesting thing is...how many people blindly followed along. Never questioning the official pronouncements, but happy to discount anything contrary to the official propaganda line. dad comes to mind as one who happily followed along despite data showing the official line was BS.
For some its just easier to go along...it provides comfort to follow instructions rather than to have to think for themselves.

oh and fear. Our growing lack of self reliance doesn't help either.

A couple weeks ago I went into my dive barbershop. The gentleman ahead of me, who was a priest or pastor of some sort, was wearing a mask and requested that the woman barber wear a mask as well. He then precedes to pull an old, wrinkled surgical mask out of his pants pocket and offers it to the barber. She looks at him with this WTF look for a few seconds and then retrieves a mask from the back room. The irony was multi-leveled.

He wasn't the only one, but he was the most disappointing because he is capable of critical thinking.

Dad 100%

Back