Vaccine

Hey Fudd... how come you didn't bash JoeTato when the Supreme Court had to stop him from pushing companies to fire unvaccinated employees? Our bodies... our choice, right?

You're not a demotard so I'm just asking for your other profiles.
Did the other avatars just go away? Surf Futbol is his alter ego and dark side 100%. That demon called me a POS all day and then vanished like a fart. Dude accused me of wanting all trans kids killed. Dom asked him to show proof and noting. Espola is something else. Never answers a question. Watch this. Hey @espola. What political party do you belong to?

Party on, Shriner.
Shriner? do tell...I thought it was a men's only organization. Get with it dude, you don't have to believe everything you are told......you still think vaccines worked as intended, you still believe the data was honestly gathered and presented...and now you want jump on the the extreme climate change bandwagon.

Shriner? do tell...I thought it was a men's only organization. Get with it dude, you don't have to believe everything you are told......you still think vaccines worked as intended, you still believe the data was honestly gathered and presented...and now you want jump on the the extreme climate change bandwagon.
It's adapted from a line from an old George Carlin album, not worth explaining here.

There's nothing extreme about making measurements and doing the math.

Lot's of troop movement in our country in certain cities as a write. No news like CNN or Fox will report the truth. Stay safe folks and don't panic. These losers will be dealt with. Fair & honest elections are impossible when you have cheaters who just cheat. The only way to win is to cheat better, and that is not a good way to live. They cheated the kids and they lied to us about the jabs. It's game on my fellow Americans.

More COVID related conspiracy theories from Public - Michael Shellenberger.

We will have a lot more to say about the Covid lab leak cover-up in the weeks, months, and perhaps years to come. We are only now starting to discover how vast and insidious the effort was. It will go down as one of the greatest scientific scandals in history.

Just moments ago, an NGO called U.S. Right to Know released heavily-redacted U.S. State Department cables that it obtained under the Freedom of Information Act. One July 2020 cable reads, “Initial Outbreak Could Have Been Contained in China if Beijing Had Not Covered It Up.”

One cable asks, “Who ordered the cover-up?” The question was being asked of the Chinese. But it needs to be asked of the many Americans involved, too. We still don’t know how long the US government knew that the virus came from a lab, rather than from nature.

You may recall that The New York Times called Robert F. Kennedy a “conspiracy theorist” for saying Covid resulted from a bio-weapons program.

And yet ne of the State Department cables shows a connection between China’s biotechnology sector and the Chinese military (People’s Liberation Army), which included its construction of the Wuhan lab.

Another cable shows that there was no clear line between military and civilian research. China referred to this as “military-civil fusion.”

While US government officials were uncovering the conspiracy to cover up the lab leak, Facebook was censoring people for claiming that Covid originated in a Chinese lab. Would you be surprised to learn that one of Facebook’s “fact-checkers” actually worked at the Wuhan Institute of Virology?

Facebook’s War On Facts
A screenshot of the Facebook censorship
On February 23, 2020, The New York Post ran an op-ed that argued that the coronavirus might have been the result of a laboratory leak rather than from a Chinese “wet market.”

The oped listed compelling facts, including the sudden arrival in Wuhan of China’s top biological warfare expert, China’s terrible track record of lab safety, and the small problem that the Wuhan wet market didn’t actually sell bats.

You might recall that it was somehow racist to think the virus might have escaped from a Chinese lab, despite decades of chronic lab leaks around the world, including in the U.S., but somehow not racist to think it came from the Chinese habit of eating wild animals.
Facebook ran the New York Post oped article through its “fact checkers,” who quickly declared it wrongspeak and slapped a “False Information” alert (above) on it.

One of the Facebook fact-checkers was Danielle Anderson, an assistant professor at a Duke University Medical School outpost in Singapore. In her fact check, Anderson said that the Wuhan Lab had “strict control and containment measures.”
In other words, the “fact check” was false or what is known as “misinformation.”

But Anderson wasn’t a neutral observer. As reporter Sharyl Attkisson noted at the time, Anderson had regularly worked with Wuhan’s researchers and had “even done her own experiments there.”

This is one of the many “I’m shocked/not shocked” moments we’ve had in recent months.

While it feels like it’s been scandal after scandal since last December, we are still at the very beginning of the process of uncovering all the bad deeds of the last three years. Abuse of power turns out to be the rule not the exception in our leading institutions, from the FBI to NIH.
So stay tuned.

More COVID related conspiracy theories from Public - Michael Shellenberger.

We will have a lot more to say about the Covid lab leak cover-up in the weeks, months, and perhaps years to come. We are only now starting to discover how vast and insidious the effort was. It will go down as one of the greatest scientific scandals in history.

Just moments ago, an NGO called U.S. Right to Know released heavily-redacted U.S. State Department cables that it obtained under the Freedom of Information Act. One July 2020 cable reads, “Initial Outbreak Could Have Been Contained in China if Beijing Had Not Covered It Up.”

One cable asks, “Who ordered the cover-up?” The question was being asked of the Chinese. But it needs to be asked of the many Americans involved, too. We still don’t know how long the US government knew that the virus came from a lab, rather than from nature.

You may recall that The New York Times called Robert F. Kennedy a “conspiracy theorist” for saying Covid resulted from a bio-weapons program.

And yet ne of the State Department cables shows a connection between China’s biotechnology sector and the Chinese military (People’s Liberation Army), which included its construction of the Wuhan lab.

Another cable shows that there was no clear line between military and civilian research. China referred to this as “military-civil fusion.”

While US government officials were uncovering the conspiracy to cover up the lab leak, Facebook was censoring people for claiming that Covid originated in a Chinese lab. Would you be surprised to learn that one of Facebook’s “fact-checkers” actually worked at the Wuhan Institute of Virology?

Facebook’s War On Facts
A screenshot of the Facebook censorship
On February 23, 2020, The New York Post ran an op-ed that argued that the coronavirus might have been the result of a laboratory leak rather than from a Chinese “wet market.”

The oped listed compelling facts, including the sudden arrival in Wuhan of China’s top biological warfare expert, China’s terrible track record of lab safety, and the small problem that the Wuhan wet market didn’t actually sell bats.

You might recall that it was somehow racist to think the virus might have escaped from a Chinese lab, despite decades of chronic lab leaks around the world, including in the U.S., but somehow not racist to think it came from the Chinese habit of eating wild animals.
Facebook ran the New York Post oped article through its “fact checkers,” who quickly declared it wrongspeak and slapped a “False Information” alert (above) on it.

One of the Facebook fact-checkers was Danielle Anderson, an assistant professor at a Duke University Medical School outpost in Singapore. In her fact check, Anderson said that the Wuhan Lab had “strict control and containment measures.”
In other words, the “fact check” was false or what is known as “misinformation.”

But Anderson wasn’t a neutral observer. As reporter Sharyl Attkisson noted at the time, Anderson had regularly worked with Wuhan’s researchers and had “even done her own experiments there.”

This is one of the many “I’m shocked/not shocked” moments we’ve had in recent months.

While it feels like it’s been scandal after scandal since last December, we are still at the very beginning of the process of uncovering all the bad deeds of the last three years. Abuse of power turns out to be the rule not the exception in our leading institutions, from the FBI to NIH.
So stay tuned.

sorry, I forgot "racist" conspiracy theory. This story dropped 6/14. I'm just now catching up. It's hard to do everything I need to do for the climate crisis and keep up with the news.

UPDATE: Peter Hotez’s Offer to Debate RFK Jr. on Vaccine Efficacy and Safety on the Joe Rogan Show is Now Over $1.5 Million

Crush loves to debate. Debate should always be welcomed in our country. These losers can't debate because they play, PAY-FOR-PLAY and the only winners of the debates are those who get paid to be a Paret.

1687127598337.png

RIP Big Pokey. This is not freaking normal you guys. This is all breaking my heart. My dd has a former teammate who just found out she can not play soccer because of some rare heart disorder she just found out she has. I'm not making this up you guys. What a bunch of assholes that did this to us. I'm taking some time off and won't be back until Saturday at the earliest. I really do pray for all of you.

It's adapted from a line from an old George Carlin album, not worth explaining here.

There's nothing extreme about making measurements and doing the math.
George who? Anyway. There's everything wrong about make measurements, doing the math...and not telling the truth about your results.. That's the point silly - half baked measurements and math and hoping people are scared enough to go along.

The Covid jab is SO IMPORTANT, Gavin Newsom made kids in public school get one to return. HIS kids are in private school and aren't vaccinated.

C'mon libtards... bring your bullshit and tell me why you'd cast another vote for Libtard leadership.

George who? Anyway. There's everything wrong about make measurements, doing the math...and not telling the truth about your results.. That's the point silly - half baked measurements and math and hoping people are scared enough to go along.
Did somebody lie to you?

Go along with what?

Back