Vaccine

I knew something wasn't being told to us. Dad4, thoughts? This sucks!!!

Health Shocker: Jamie Foxx Left 'Paralyzed and Blind' From 'Blood Clot in His Brain' After Receiving COVID-19 Vaccine, Source Claims (msn.com)

"Jamie had a blood clot in his brain after he got the shot. He did not want the shot, but the movie he was on, he was pressured to get it," confessed the podcaster — who formally worked as a columnist for the New York Daily News and as a host of the E! series Mysteries and Scandals — during an appearance on Dr. Drew Pinsky’s online show "Ask Dr. Drew."

I knew something wasn't being told to us. Dad4, thoughts? This sucks!!!

Health Shocker: Jamie Foxx Left 'Paralyzed and Blind' From 'Blood Clot in His Brain' After Receiving COVID-19 Vaccine, Source Claims (msn.com)

"Jamie had a blood clot in his brain after he got the shot. He did not want the shot, but the movie he was on, he was pressured to get it," confessed the podcaster — who formally worked as a columnist for the New York Daily News and as a host of the E! series Mysteries and Scandals — during an appearance on Dr. Drew Pinsky’s online show "Ask Dr. Drew."
Sucker.

Sucker.

I asked Dad his thoughts Espola, not you. Did you forget to log out and go in as Dad? I'm a sucker? Oh my, you sure are something else little liar. Looks like someone is lying over at More Stupid News (MSN).

While the Django Unchained alum is not fully recovered, the insider said, "He's supposedly playing pickleball already," referring to daughter Corrine Foxx's recent social media update about her ailing father.
I guess Jamie is out playing Pickleball and the news about him being blind and half his face paralyzed by a clot in the brain is all one big "sucker" lie for us suckers. Espola, I mean Dad, I mean Surf Futbol, I mean Husker Du was waiting for me to take the MSN bait. We can fix all this with some picks of him playing pickleball and maybe even a video. Thoughts Dad? I know Espola speaks for you as well so either one is ok.

Jamie Foxx Feels ‘Blessed’ After Being Hospitalized for Mysterious Illness

I'm still waiting on how two people I know who died, "suddenly & peacefully" in their sleep. It's rude to ask the loved one's so I don't ask but I'm sure curious. Both got the jabs and all the boosters because their jobs told them, "you better take all the jabs or your fired." Amazing how no one talks about all these sudden emergencies and sudden deaths. Espola never talks to me but when it came to the mystery news about Jamie Foxx, he was out in front of this breaking news to call me a "sucker." Now think about that folks. Crush is a sucker, lol!

Last edited:
Daddy is a cheater. Hey Dad, why did you cheat so much and lie about the vaccine to all of us? I tired now, so time for me to dream big tonight. My dreams have been freaking amazing you guys and I mean that. I sleep like a baby with a clear conscious and I never sold out or purchased my kids awards and success. Thank God I turned down those offers of pay for play. It's good to go to bed knowing you did your best and not lie, cheat and steal. You naughty fathers are having a hard time sleeping at night and it will only get worse and worse. I hope you think of me as you sleep off your bad decisions. Daddy cheated, no bueno. We can pick up this conversation tomorrow. I'm sure EOTL, I mean the Surf Futbol father will be back after he get's all triggered. I also just want to say how sad it is watching girls soccer become so political for the women. Why can't the ladies just go play the great game. I'm afraid the girls are being used. So sad!!! Good night everyone and I really do love you all. Last but not least, please have yours and your families blood and heart looked at by a Doc who will be honest. I also pray for Jamie Foxx to be back. I really do like him and I hope the news about the blood clot is a suckers lie.

The resident liar, Espola, called me (Crush) a sucker last night for sharing the news that is now coming out that Mr. Foxx is blind and half paralyzed. The European Parliament has just announced that the Rona and the Jabs are 100% (not 99%) proof that the jabs are and were a bio weapon unleashed on the world by some sick and evil people. No ifs, no and's and no butts. 100% the truth. 600,000,000 people incapacitated.

My friends have died suddenly and peacefully in their sleep. I have 5 very good friends who have either had widow attacks, blood clots or strokes in the last 2 years. One died, one is not the same, one got a huge wake up call to eat healthy, one was on blood thinner and just got off and the other one is just like Espola, acting like nothing to see here and it was just a fluke to have a blood clot.

The key words today are: Rare, super rare, mysterious, weird, unknown, suddenly, baffled, puzzling and so many more.

Jamie Foxx had a "medical emergency" from a mysterious and rare something out of nowhere and is doing just find playing pickleball now. He will soon be entering the 1st annual "Pickleball Tournament for the Blind."

Other phrases we read about: "The family wishes privacy and will NOT release any information how so and so died suddenly and peacefully in their sleep, all alone.

Justin Bieber- Ramsay Hunt Syndrome is a rare disorder that affects the facial nerve and is characterized by a rash around the ear, face, or mouth. Symptoms can include facial paralysis, ear pain, hearing loss, and difficulty with speech and swallowing. Its treatment involves supportive care and antiviral medication

1685798961700.png

Celine Dion- Stiff-person syndrome (SPS) is a rare, progressive neurological disorder. Symptoms may include: Stiff muscles in the trunk (torso), arms, and legs. Greater sensitivity to noise, touch, and emotional distress, which can set off muscle spasms.

1685799155745.png

Ashton Kutcher: Vasculitis- “Two years ago, I had this weird, super rare form of vasculitis that knocked out my vision. It knocked out my hearing. It knocked out all my equilibrium,” he said.

1685799784988.png

Last edited:
A Place for @dad4

Hey Espola, what up dawg? It's just you and me this morning. You are the biggest liar, cheater and loser on earth. Where are your demons? What a sucker!!!

Attention Target Shoppers!!!

Crush the Sucker would like to share a website with you.

If you or your loved one, like Jaime Foxx, have been injured from the jabs, here is a good site to get support from. The liars like Espola, Dad, Husker Du, EOTL, Golden Gate, The Long Game, Tenacious, Evil Goalie and the biggest loser-liar-lunatic of them all, Surf Futbol, have been spreading lies and misinformation for over 3 years. Trans Satan Worshipers are very real. This evil human infiltrated soccer unlike anyone. Daddy cheated is no joke. I took this liar head on years ago. Told me to STFU or else. Threaten me and my then 13 year old dd. Rich dad on youth soccer BOD threaten me to never walk the fields or else. Another rich dad grabbed by the back of my neck because my dd played up and he felt threaten. Still another rich dad told me my dd would never get a chance to make The List or attend Big U because of my big mouth and if I was wise, I would STFU. They sent spies to follow my dd around and get the goods on her activities. These people are freaking crazy and they buy whatever they want. Crush was not for sale so they sent their attack dogs on me the last 5 years. This was all before the Rona hit our shores, let that sink in. Youth soccer needs to be saved from these cheaters and lunatics.

Back