Vaccine

This is just what their reporting. Their not reporting the truth you guys. Please and I mean please, if you and your loved one's took the jabs, have your heart checked out and blood work done. I lost another friend. He did have some health issues but.......

1685018933575.png

JUST IN: Chicago schools will now allow illegal migrant children to enroll in schools without any health records. American students will still require over 16 different shots before they can enroll. Last year Chicago Public Schools chief Pedro Martinez called for state and federal regulators to mandate the Covid vaccine before kids could enroll. He has no issue with illegals enrolling with 0 vaccines.

1685041424418.png

Vaccinated children aged 12 to 17 face a heightened risk of myocarditis, a form of heart inflammation, and a related condition called pericarditis, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) researchers found. The number of myocarditis and pericarditis events in that age group was high enough to meet the criteria for a safety signal, the researchers reported in the Journal of the American Medical Association on May 22.”

I am so sorry about this you guys. You were lied to and my heart 100% goes out to you. This sucks!!! Please have your kid's hearts checked out. I know many kids that play full time soccer and track. Myocarditis injures the heart muscle surrounding the heart. Heavy running can cause serious cardiac arrest.

"I love you man." Take our money and give it away to Ukraine, thanks for nothing Lindsey. You better not try and take our blood you vampire. These people are total sell outs. Thank you to all those who gave up the ultimate sacrifice. As you all enjoy your 3 day soccer weekend, say a prayer or keep a thought towards the families that lost a loved one in some of these evil wars.

1685206346778.png

This Lindsey doesn't even look like the old one. WTF is going on folks?

@dad4

The more vaxx shots you took, the higher chance you had of getting the virus.

"The risk of COVID-19… varied by the number of COVID-19 vaccine doses previously received. The higher the number of vaccines previously received, the higher the risk of contracting COVID-19."

That was published late last year as a pre print study. Now it is peer reviewed.

Is there any advice or mandates related to covid that actually worked?

@dad4

"The risk of COVID-19… varied by the number of COVID-19 vaccine doses previously received. The higher the number of vaccines previously received, the higher the risk of contracting COVID-19."

That was published late last year as a pre print study. Now it is peer reviewed.

You still arguing this shit? (And still misreading conclusions. I checked your link )

Dude, we disagree. Move on.

Your kids team make it to playoffs?

You still arguing this shit? (And still misreading conclusions. I checked your link )

Ha...you are a crack up. Team vaccine is quietly slinking into the darkest corners of medicine and science. Much more data yet to come ( as many expected). Hats off to parents and healthy people everywhere who stood firm. Sure..move on

Daddy, this is sounding little Espolaisc but who hell cares, right? Go get em' tiger.....lol

@dad4

Yes.

Back