Vaccine

Shall we go down Memory Lane? I will never forget how the media lied to us and shamed me and my family for two+ years and Espola Bros mocked me. Try to talk to us into being like the them. Lost so much but gained more. My dd was blocked entry to playing soccer in college. I know many that got fired, but I know more that died from the jabs, from SADS. I was talking to a cool guy today that does event security. I asked him what it was like during mask life and checking to see if people had the jabs for concerts and such. He said it was hell. I people watch. Viejas Arena was packed and I saw maybe 5 people wearing a mask. I SMFH how the Rona flew away with the flu and how so many got played and obeyed the master of the planet.

Here I go again on my own. All the losers have nothing to say because they lied, cheated and caused so much pain. Come on boys, let's debate the issues of today. I'm ready, throw it at me and see what happens again. Elites think their so smart, SMFH!!!

Last edited:
I was talking to my "4 time" Jabbed bff yesterday and this is his new hope for the money he put's all his hope in.

1684089041080.png

He also still supports the war in Ukraine and wants Russia to lose. He won't send his college age son to go beat up on the Russians and risk his life for the folks of Ukraine but is perfectly happy with a MAGA kid being forced to go because he must obey President Dark Brandon. This guy has lost his mind. I love him to death and pray for him always.

BREAKING: FDA now recommends people should only receive one mRNA COVID vaccine, and no more boosters. Unbelievable! All of these freaking jabs need to be destroyed and removed from society !! ALL of them .. even the ones they give our kids !!

This guy is the biggest loser ever. How would you like to fight for this asshat?

Zelenskyy says Ukrainian city of Bakhmut 'only in our hearts' after Russia claims seizure

Reporter: "Mr. President, is Bakhmut still in Ukraine’s hands? The Russians say that they have taken Bakhmut," a reporter asked Zelenskyy and President Biden at the summit.

Zel: "It’s a pity, it’s tragedy but today Bakhmut is only in our hearts," "There is nothing in this place. Just drones and a lot of dead Russians.

Dark Brandon "Bakhmut is a discussion about whether or not it has been lost or whatever. And, well, the truth of the matter is the Russians have suffered over 100,000 casualties in Bakhmut. (On a side note, Dark Brandon and his demons are making a mess of our country)

Who believes these liars and cheaters besides Espola and his demons? Come on man, all they do is lie, cheat, steal, play pay for play and lie and cheat young men & women out of freedom and throw them into wars. Russia lost 100,000 troops, ya right.

They lied, spied, cheated, poisoned us and stole election all because they hate one man, Mr. Trump? They poisoned us because they hate one man and if you didn't obey you were fired? They started a war in Ukraine because? Wake up folks. This is not funny and the more you sit on your ass and your dumb fence, the longer this will take. The good guys can read all your texts and hear your voice. Change the way you talk and write and then we can turn this around. The evil Grasshoppers are very few. They want us to hate each other. They will start race bait and get all of us to not trust each other.

1684693917478.png

Ukraine War Stats: 100,000 young Russian soldiers dead in one battle and 42,000 Ukraine civilians, all according to Dark Brandon and his admin. 124,000 Ukraine soldiers have died in this war and their saying over 100,000 wounded. 223,000 Russians have killed+100,000 in one battle=323,000 dead.
Since the war began, the Biden administration and the U.S. Congress have directed more than $75 billion in assistance to Ukraine, which includes humanitarian (have to help when you can), financial, and military support, according to the Kiel Institute for the World Economy, a German research institute. To all of you on the record of support for this BS war, you are paying for it. Congratulations, I hope your happy. Plus 99% of you took the jab and supported it. Dad is gone. Espola and his demons carry on with BS and after BS. Keep working hard fellas and Grace T, Dark Brandon is coming for more of your money. Someone has to pay for this war besides their blood. WAR SUCKS losers!!! Wake up sheep. My gosh, so many of you have just gone silent and put your head in shame. Terrible times were all in and were all in this together.

1684702560993.png

It looks like the little snakes used the China Cobra Venom to use in the deadly Jabs + other toxins. Wow, these asshats, vipers, liars, thieves & cheaters are serious psychopaths and killers of life. This is not funny at all. I am praying for everyone. I don't share all the horror news because you all already know the truth. I had another person I know that died suddenly in his sleep. My heart honestly breaks for our country and the world.

1684769767731.png

US Senators Are Being Issued Satellite Phones in Preparation for a 'Disruptive Event'

Members of the U.S. Senate were recently offered satellite phones that will allow them to communicate in the case of a “man-made” or natural disaster, according to a report. Citing numerous people familiar with the matter, CBS News reported all 100 senators were recently offered the phones.
More than 50 took Senate Sergeant at Arms Karen Gibson up on the offer.

Were heading to the "scare event." I love you all. Espola, I am praying that your demons leave you. Tonight, I will pray just for you again. You need to ask for help. To all the others who are following along: Were dealing with psychopath killers. Whatever happens, I want you to know that I love you all and actually care about you and your kids. I don't take it personal that many of you made fun of me and mocked me the last 5 years. It's ok, I forgive you because you didn't know what you were doing. To the dads that cheated in youth soccer, I forgive you 100%. I know why people cheat. What were about to go through is not going to be easy. Many great and innocent people have died already by the bio weapon and from killers. Our world is changing from dark to light. If you have any questions, fire away. To all those who have supported me, sent me loving and kind PMs, thank you, it means more a lot and it helped me when I felt alone. God Bless you all!

Mr. Jabs was very close to Mr. Epstein. Jabs tried to talk with Jeffrey in prison but Jeff told Billy Boy to F off, no joke. They he died. This guy made you take the jabs you guys, let that sink in. The next test will be to vote for Ron or Trump. You guys hate Trump so much you will pick anyone but Trump. Crazy times we live in.

Bill Gates some 30 years older than Russian bridge player at time of alleged affair: report
Jeffrey Epstein allegedly threatened to report Microsoft co-founder's affair after she met Gates at 2010 bridge event

1684879164219.png

Back