Vaccine

Remember when @dad4 and others thought it was crazy to wonder if there were bad side effects. Thought it was a silly argument to argue it is unethical to mandate a vax that has no long term studies?

A couple of recent stories. But there are many out there that keep coming out. More and more Euro countries dont think young people should take the vax, etc. Why? because the data and studies show the risks outweigh any benefit of taking a vax.

"People who received a COVID-19 vaccine have an increased risk of a serious eye problem, according to a new study.

The risk of retinal vascular occlusion “increased significantly” after a first or second dose of the messenger RNA (mRNA) COVID-19 vaccines, researchers reported in a study published by Nature."

"COVID-19 vaccinations carry an increased risk of menstruation disturbance by up to a staggering 41 percent, according to a recent study conducted by the British Medical Journal (BMJ)."

Democrats only know what CNN tells them. They don't know the Supreme Court had to intervene and stop Biden from pushing companies to lean onto or fire unvaccinated employees. A simple google search proves it. The party of "our bodies... our choice!" only supports a birthing person's right to choose if they agree with it. CNN wasn't going to tell them a rushed vaccine might have long term side effects.

Same way these same stupid liberals don't know Senator Biden spent decades trying to cut Medicaid, Medicare and Social Security that today he claims to be protecting. I'd lie, too, if I couldn't best a 38% approval rating in 2 years.

Todays Headline News

•Donald Trump has been found liable of sexual assault, not rape, in the Jean Carroll suit

•Biden sends another $1.2B in weapons to Ukraine

•Secretary Yellen is calling US CEOs to warn of potential debt ceiling default

•Tucker Carlson accuses Fox of fraud/contract breach - Announces new show on Twitter

•Pakistan's former PM Imran Khan arrested by paramilitary forces

•House Committee to present bank records tomorrow at 6am of Biden accepting a bribe while VP

Remember when @dad4 and others thought it was crazy to wonder if there were bad side effects. Thought it was a silly argument to argue it is unethical to mandate a vax that has no long term studies?

A couple of recent stories. But there are many out there that keep coming out. More and more Euro countries dont think young people should take the vax, etc. Why? because the data and studies show the risks outweigh any benefit of taking a vax.

"People who received a COVID-19 vaccine have an increased risk of a serious eye problem, according to a new study.

The risk of retinal vascular occlusion “increased significantly” after a first or second dose of the messenger RNA (mRNA) COVID-19 vaccines, researchers reported in a study published by Nature."

"COVID-19 vaccinations carry an increased risk of menstruation disturbance by up to a staggering 41 percent, according to a recent study conducted by the British Medical Journal (BMJ)."

The silence from the medical community bobbleheads is deafening. Many everyday family medicine practitioners saw this coming and gave appropriate advice to their patients. Many were shamed publicly and privately. Dollars and prestige won out over "First do no harm".

This story hasn't ended - the next 10-20 years will tell the story of how the medical community, along with pharma and the government forced a generation of healthy people to receive an experimental vaccine without following standard protocol. Plenty of life left for the 20 and 30 something crowd, never mind all of the ulittles. Spend a day or two at a children's hospital - weird ailments these days.

The silence from the medical community bobbleheads is deafening. Many everyday family medicine practitioners saw this coming and gave appropriate advice to their patients. Many were shamed publicly and privately. Dollars and prestige won out over "First do no harm".

This story hasn't ended - the next 10-20 years will tell the story of how the medical community, along with pharma and the government forced a generation of healthy people to receive an experimental vaccine without following standard protocol. Plenty of life left for the 20 and 30 something crowd, never mind all of the ulittles. Spend a day or two at a children's hospital - weird ailments these days.
I saw a documentary that said many of our big city hospitals were flooded with fake nurses and fake Docs. Many also took the bribes and some were blackmailed. Some say up 10,000 were fake, let that sink in. More to come on this for sure. All the good nurses I knew refused to do this and they got fired or had to move to a state that was honest. Infiltration from pure evil intent.

Watch this video you guys. Watch it again and slow it down to read it all. It goes fast. You all have been Thunderstuck. I don't know if JFK Jr or Princess Di are still alive but that would be real cool. These cheaters killed JFK. Some other insights. The Queen's funeral was exactly 6 months, 6 weeks and 6 days to the King of Traffickings Coronation. The grim reaper showed up as well as a giant penis mowed in the grass. Something is going down and it's called OFFENSE. Buckle up and get ready for the gr8t reveal. I love you all.

WP= Witness Protection
45= DJT
97= Princess Diana's staged death. Check the lic plate of the Mercedes she got into and then check the Lic plate of the accident inside the tunnel.
Enjoy the show and get the popcorn out.

1683739051183.png

Dude say's his weird science saved us and science is now under assault. He is blaming RFK Jr. Listen to this guys squirm. God help us. Espola Bros and their Dad were 100% wrong about pushing the poison on us and supporting lockdowns, 24/7 mask, fully jabbed and it you weren't willing to submit, they wanted Crush banned for life, fired and his kids kept out of Big U. What a bunch of losers. Karma is coming.

The Tel A Vision & The Media was invented to PROGRAM your brain and mind with the Programs they see fit to brainwash us. They always want us to be divided and hate each and they to make a buck in stupid wars. Watch out as you surf the channels of all the programs on the news. Captain Obvious is always there to help point out the obvious.

1683908883693.png

Lawyer speak from Christopher. He say's Trump doesn't want Ukraine to win the war vs Russia. Katie asked Trump if he wanted Ukraine to win the war. Why not ask Trump is he wants Russia to win the war liars? Christie should send his kids first to fight for Ukraine's big win. No one is asking that Question and I bet you $1 that Trump would say the same thing, "end the war & stop the killing!" He wants the war to freaking stop and the killing to stop. No one wins in these freaking wars except the one's at the top making money off our kids blood. The youth are killed or injured and come back with PTSD from fighting in hell. These assholes make money off our children. Listen to this dope head. What a loser. STOP THE FREAKING WARS, NOW!! That is how you win fools.....

1683909647534.png

These people are sick!!!

"We are living in a situation that I never thought we would live...After the pandemic science is who saved us. It is science that won the virus."
- Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla
I agree with the first part. However, if the vaccine "truly" saved us, after everyone's first vaccine, they could have gone back to a normal life. It didn't happen. I have no idea what fantasyland this guy is living in. He is living in a time where he and his company made a lot of money off the virus, so there's that. As with most that have a vested interest - money or ideology - he conveniently leaves out how scientists corrupted the process of science, censored dissent, and rightly lost the trust of people still capable of critical thinking. That doesn't even address that "science" was responsible for the lab leak in the first place. I'm surprised trust is still > 0.

Lawyer speak from Christopher. He say's Trump doesn't want Ukraine to win the war vs Russia. Katie asked Trump if he wanted Ukraine to win the war. Why not ask Trump is he wants Russia to win the war liars? Christie should send his kids first to fight for Ukraine's big win. No one is asking that Question and I bet you $1 that Trump would say the same thing, "end the war & stop the killing!" He wants the war to freaking stop and the killing to stop. No one wins in these freaking wars except the one's at the top making money off our kids blood. The youth are killed or injured and come back with PTSD from fighting in hell. These assholes make money off our children. Listen to this dope head. What a loser. STOP THE FREAKING WARS, NOW!! That is how you win fools.....

View attachment 16686

Well, I know this, and fat boy probably didn't acknowledge it... but Putin didn't invade Ukraine on "the puppet's" watch. The demotards had the same issue when Trump tried to calm North Korea down by not making fun of chubby's bad haircut. Trump is a businessman. So rather than call Putin a "murderer", which you'd NEVER do in business, he tried something different in hopes of getting a different result. It certainly didn't make anything worse but libtards certainly lost their shit.

This message is for Dads who actually care about the truth, no matter who and where it comes from. Get off your couch, get off the fence and wake the F up NOW!!!!

I still remember the argument about how the vaccine "could" be better than natural immunity. However, wouldn't the assumption of natural immunity > vaccination be the idea that should have been disproven instead of the other way around? Natural immunity has done a pretty decent job for all of human existence. It should have been the baseline, not the vaccine.

Speaking of vaxxes.

You can watch this and see the crazy that was going on.

The manufactures and gov knew early on that the vax neither stopped the spread nor prevented infection.

And yet we were subjected to the following for quite some time.

Congress Subpoena Demand List

1) Epstein's Blackbook- put everyone on blast, what are you waiting for, who are you covering up for???

2) JP Morgan's accounts that Epstein ran his money through... find out if they knew about his disgusting criminal conduct, and it will show us who was on Epstein's payroll. Kash Patel

Money has no side folks. Money does not pick the winner. Money does not lie like humans do. The root of evil is money. The root of good deeds is used by money as well.

Last edited:
Mother Earth is not happy you guys. The boarder is now invaded and monsters are coming in as I speak (see link Espola Bros). Wake up men, politics is now over. These is pure evil and it will stop! You don't have to believe in God to see Evil and hear about Evil.

Back