Vaccine

They lied to us about everything. Not a good idea to piss off Vets who fought those stupid wars that were made up and so much worse. 1,000,000s died. So, as you go about enjoying nature, please remember those who died, got injured, got PTSD because of a lie. WMDs was a big fat lie and just wait when all get's exposed.

1683339183278.png

The new Traffic King. I was going to make a new thread called, "The Epstein List" but he and Billy Boy and Dr. F were all in the Jab biz so it's fitting to stay here at the Vaccine section. That Grim Reaper was no photo shop and neither was the giant penis mowed in the grass. Folks, out with the old and in with new is very real.

1683471721509.png

"Paging Mr. Page"
I already know where Waldo is and what Waldo is all about. Does anyone know where Crazy Larry is? The Virgin Islands is looking for you to serve you some papers. Stop hiding bro. Does anyone know why they call those Islands Virgin?

1683472335014.png

66 years ago today these two beautiful souls tide the knot and got married on 5/7/57. They also decided to help foster soon to be orphans and adopted 6 of the 8. I was the last one and they saved from serious evil you guys. I mean serious evil. Laugh at me all you want and go ahead and make fun of me. It's ok, I came here to wake you up to the TRUTH about what's happening to children. Trust me, it's going to get insane soon for many of you. I love you all, even my enemies who hate me and laugh at me. You had no idea what was going on in the dark and that is not your fault. My mother did and she is my Angel who 100% saved my ass. My dad just went along and said, "ok, one more but no more after that." I love that man. What man would be willing to save kids from certain torture, abuse and even death? I can say not many.

1a.jpg

2a.jpg

5.jpg

Warning
1683486388148.png

Let the race war and division begin. The news on Fox online and CNN is insane. Black on white killings. White on black and now some crazy person ran over immigrants. Don't play the game that the Espola Brothers like to play. These are ruthless asshats who are pure evil. Now you know why I quit Tel A Vision three years ago. They hate us all and they want us to hate each other.

Mystery guess at the King of Trafficking's Coronation. Grim Reaper was also there. Who is this you guys? Any one want to take a swing and guess?

1683562509952.png

"Tomorrow is going to be a bad day for the White House, and it's going to be interesting to see what Joe Biden has to say," Comer told co-hosts Todd Piro and Ashley Strohmier Tuesday. "He lied about the laptop. He lied about his knowledge of his family's shady business dealings. He lied about his involvement in his family's shady business dealings."

Remember when @dad4 and others thought it was crazy to wonder if there were bad side effects. Thought it was a silly argument to argue it is unethical to mandate a vax that has no long term studies?

A couple of recent stories. But there are many out there that keep coming out. More and more Euro countries dont think young people should take the vax, etc. Why? because the data and studies show the risks outweigh any benefit of taking a vax.

"People who received a COVID-19 vaccine have an increased risk of a serious eye problem, according to a new study.

The risk of retinal vascular occlusion “increased significantly” after a first or second dose of the messenger RNA (mRNA) COVID-19 vaccines, researchers reported in a study published by Nature."

"COVID-19 vaccinations carry an increased risk of menstruation disturbance by up to a staggering 41 percent, according to a recent study conducted by the British Medical Journal (BMJ)."

Back