Vaccine

Remember the rush to get people vaxxed? No long term studies. We were told they were safe. Funny how more and more concerns are coming up.

Or as you read this you find that there are lots of things they are learning that are different from what they thought. Long term studies?

The small population that are still clinging to masks, vaccines and restrictions have never advanced past the "tell me" phase of the pandemic to the "show me" phase of the pandemic. Its some part fear and some part a deference to academia, because they're allegedly smarter than the rest of us. Ultimately its this deference to academia, in spite of common sense and mounting opposing evidence, that resulted in the horribly misguided public health policies that have created long term damage to many, but unfortunately most so to the development of our children.

Checked who out? Australia? Over the last 3 years, they have had less than 1/4 as many covid deaths per capita as the US.

Turns out that ”mask, quarantine, and vaccine” worked well for them. They eventually got covid, but it was after they were almost all vaccinated.

Before you blame it all on those chubby Americans, take a look at Australia’s obesity rate. They’re about as bad as we are.

Thanks for the chubby America/Aussie piece, assumed we were much chubbier..

Plenty of nuance with your comparison though...they did close up tight and were successful in virus management until vaccines became available. They mandated vaccines then opened up. Once they did that, their cases skyrocketed with more cases overall. Lucky for them little O isn't as scary. All of that vaccination for nothing..but they couldn't have know viruses mutate, usually to the benefit of the host.

As dad says....lets keep boosting. What could go wrong with a vax with no long terms studies.

“Omicron subvariant XBB.1.5 now accounts for 73% of all sequenced COVID-19 cases in NYC,” the NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene tweeted late last week. “XBB.1.5 is the most transmissible form of COVID-19 that we know of to date and may be more likely to infect people who have been vaccinated or already had COVID-19.

Think about that. Some health authorities are starting to discover that if you have been vaccinated they are starting to see these people become MORE likely to get infected with the new variants of the virus.

2023-01-17_0835.png

Some former covid absolutists are starting to see the light. Overcounting was something discussed on these boards long ago...and with a lot of frequency.

Wen wrote in The Washington Post that we are overcounting covid deaths and hospitalizations.

Two infectious-disease experts I spoke with believe that the number of deaths attributed to covid is far greater than the actual number of people dying from covid. Robin Dretler, an attending physician at Emory Decatur Hospital and the former president of Georgia’s chapter of Infectious Diseases Society of America, estimates that at his hospital, 90 percent of patients diagnosed with covid are actually in the hospital for some other illness.

“Since every hospitalized patient gets tested for covid, many are incidentally positive,” he said. A gunshot victim or someone who had a heart attack, for example, could test positive for the virus, but the infection has no bearing on why they sought medical care.
This opinion aligns with other infectious disease experts, medical professionals, and epidemiologists. Unfortunately, as demonstrated in the #TwitterFiles, voices that challenged the covid narrative were silenced at the behest of the White House, bureaucrats, and politicians.

Some former covid absolutists are starting to see the light. Overcounting was something discussed on these boards long ago...and with a lot of frequency.

Wen wrote in The Washington Post that we are overcounting covid deaths and hospitalizations.

This opinion aligns with other infectious disease experts, medical professionals, and epidemiologists. Unfortunately, as demonstrated in the #TwitterFiles, voices that challenged the covid narrative were silenced at the behest of the White House, bureaucrats, and politicians.
Hmm...I remember a certain someone tore into me the first time I mentioned that there was anecdotal evidence (both news stories, online accounts, and family members in the med field) that there was a systemic overcount ongoing. I was told it was a conspiracy theory that wasn't happening.

Thanks for the chubby America/Aussie piece, assumed we were much chubbier..

Plenty of nuance with your comparison though...they did close up tight and were successful in virus management until vaccines became available. They mandated vaccines then opened up. Once they did that, their cases skyrocketed with more cases overall. Lucky for them little O isn't as scary. All of that vaccination for nothing..but they couldn't have know viruses mutate, usually to the benefit of the host.
"O isn't as scary". Yeah...but.....it's very clear at this point that the Chinese are undercounting their COVID deaths and there has been a substantial wave of death (with defense experts estimating totals from 1/2 million to 1.5 million) even with the post-mutation variants. Unless you buy the fear stories that XBB1.5 is some new supervariant (and despite its rising prevalence in NYC we aren't seeing any evidence of this), there's not a whole lot to account for what's going on in China. The difference between China and Australia, despite the very similar lockdown protocols, does seem to be the vaccines. Best guess is that a lot of what drives the deadliness of COVID is the fact that it's novel and triggers an immuno reaction in the human body as it looks around and asks "what the f???" The older you are, the less flexible this response is and the less it is able to adapt. Hence, the only thing that matters is that initial exposure (whether by vaxx or viral). It would point to the proper strategy, with hindsight, being pushing the vaxx for 60 and over with boosters still a ?, single initial doses for 30-60 who hadn't been infected and at their discretion, nothing for the under 30.

p.s. I always said dad4 admired the Australia response but was afraid to fully endorse it. Guess now we know.

As dad says....lets keep boosting. What could go wrong with a vax with no long terms studies.

“Omicron subvariant XBB.1.5 now accounts for 73% of all sequenced COVID-19 cases in NYC,” the NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene tweeted late last week. “XBB.1.5 is the most transmissible form of COVID-19 that we know of to date and may be more likely to infect people who have been vaccinated or already had COVID-19.

Think about that. Some health authorities are starting to discover that if you have been vaccinated they are starting to see these people become MORE likely to get infected with the new variants of the virus.

View attachment 15413
Did you read the part you highlighted?

The effect impacts both those with vaccine immunity and those with natural immunity.

Yeesh.

The effect impacts both those with vaccine immunity and those with natural immunity.

Yeesh.
you've completely missed the point - the emerging science/data suggests boosting is comprising your immune system. The IgG4 study certainly suggests they cause changes to your immune system for maybe a year..maybe...we don't really know yet (remember those studies that never happened)? We are basically flying around in bad weather hoping for a decent place to land. If you are older, then who cares. If you are not older, then you should care.

Natural immunity is a thing and vaccine induced immunity is a thing. If we are unintentionally impacting down stream immunity, then what? boosters for life?? Our immune system isn't designed to just fight off respiratory viruses, it goes well beyond that.

"O isn't as scary". Yeah...but.....it's very clear at this point that the Chinese are undercounting their COVID deaths and there has been a substantial wave of death (with defense experts estimating totals from 1/2 million to 1.5 million) even with the post-mutation variants. Unless you buy the fear stories that XBB1.5 is some new supervariant (and despite its rising prevalence in NYC we aren't seeing any evidence of this), there's not a whole lot to account for what's going on in China. The difference between China and Australia, despite the very similar lockdown protocols, does seem to be the vaccines. Best guess is that a lot of what drives the deadliness of COVID is the fact that it's novel and triggers an immuno reaction in the human body as it looks around and asks "what the f???" The older you are, the less flexible this response is and the less it is able to adapt. Hence, the only thing that matters is that initial exposure (whether by vaxx or viral). It would point to the proper strategy, with hindsight, being pushing the vaxx for 60 and over with boosters still a ?, single initial doses for 30-60 who hadn't been infected and at their discretion, nothing for the under 30.

p.s. I always said dad4 admired the Australia response but was afraid to fully endorse it. Guess now we know.
It's nearly impossible to get anything out of China. We do know they are absolutely anti-mRNA vaccine. Lockdowns were certainly effective for them, early on..now you have an entire population with minimal protection (natural/vax induced).

XBB1.5 is certainly not a supervariant, which is a good thing. Normal respiratory virus treatment models work just fine.

Hmm...I remember a certain someone tore into me the first time I mentioned that there was anecdotal evidence (both news stories, online accounts, and family members in the med field) that there was a systemic overcount ongoing. I was told it was a conspiracy theory that wasn't happening.
100%!

It was even pointed out that it was likely why the CDC lists as Deaths WITH Covid not Deaths FROM Covid.

Without a reference to check out, anyone is free to characterize old conversations in any way one wants.

100%!

It was even pointed out that it was likely why the CDC lists as Deaths WITH Covid not Deaths FROM Covid.
Exactly. The reason those were noted was that in those days any evidence of covid infection required the most expensive treatment. Someone here ran with the false story that there was a political expediency to treat all those deaths as FROM, rather than WITH, which was discussed before.

Exactly. The reason those were noted was that in those days any evidence of covid infection required the most expensive treatment. Someone here ran with the false story that there was a political expediency to treat all those deaths as FROM, rather than WITH, which was discussed before.
So now you agree that the Covid Death Rate is overstated?

Did you read the part you highlighted
I did.

The vax seems to make it more likely you catch it.

Tells you the vax isn't doing what it supposed to.

It is another reason we shouldn't be talking about mandating a vax.

Any other vaxxes you can point to that increase your chances of getting a virus after you take the vax?

That is the key point that seems to escape you.

Yeesh.

Read some more, the Vaccine and ALL the subsequent Boosters are the
source of the ALL the ailments. ALL THE AILMEMTS.

As I've said previously. and once again......
If YOU have NOT had your heart checked. do so and continue
to do so. If you took the jab, depending on what lot yours
came from you very well could have received the experimental
treatment. The batches were percentagewise mixed with placeboes.
Multiple sources have confirmed this.
You are playing REAL LIFE RUSSIAN ROULETTE.

2023 is the year of exponential adverse reactions.

Look what the FAA just announced.

" The FAA Guide for Aviation Medical Examiners, the FAA quietly
widened the EKG parameters beyond the normal range
(from a PR max of .2 to unlimited). And they didn’t widen the
range by a little. They widened it by a lot. "

On October 24, 2022, the FAA quietly, without any announcement
at all, widened the EKG requirements necessary for pilots to be able to fly.

The PR (a measure of heart function) used to be in the range of .12 to .2.

It is now: .12 to .3 and potentially even higher.

1674012238639.png

1674012276909.png

1674012338150.png

I AM NOT TRYING TO SCARE ANYONE, I WANT EVERYONE TO BE
INFORMED AND SAFE !

Read some more, the Vaccine and ALL the subsequent Boosters are the
source of the ALL the ailments. ALL THE AILMEMTS.

As I've said previously. and once again......
If YOU have NOT had your heart checked. do so and continue
to do so. If you took the jab, depending on what lot yours
came from you very well could have received the experimental
treatment. The batches were percentagewise mixed with placeboes.
Multiple sources have confirmed this.
You are playing REAL LIFE RUSSIAN ROULETTE.

2023 is the year of exponential adverse reactions.

Look what the FAA just announced.

" The FAA Guide for Aviation Medical Examiners, the FAA quietly
widened the EKG parameters beyond the normal range
(from a PR max of .2 to unlimited). And they didn’t widen the
range by a little. They widened it by a lot. "

On October 24, 2022, the FAA quietly, without any announcement
at all, widened the EKG requirements necessary for pilots to be able to fly.

The PR (a measure of heart function) used to be in the range of .12 to .2.

It is now: .12 to .3 and potentially even higher.

View attachment 15416

View attachment 15417

View attachment 15418

I AM NOT TRYING TO SCARE ANYONE, I WANT EVERYONE TO BE
INFORMED AND SAFE !
100%. This is past the scare tactics game. We actually do care.

Back