Vaccine

Sen. Ron Johnson Discusses Nuremberg Trials & the “COVID Cartel”

“One of the reasons the Nuremberg trials were made possible is because Eisenhower made sure the camps were exposed…and those horrors were revealed to the world. That’s why the first step here is exposure.”

Step 1- Expose
Step 2- Educate
Step 3- Eradicate

Did you read the part where a prior infection also makes you more likely to get that particular variant?

Because I don’t remember you ever having a non-vax plan for avoiding the virus.
Just a second. I'm pulling out Kamala's Venn Diagram. We have a split by vaccinated/unvaccinated people, and we have a split by prior infection/no prior infection. If the vaccinated people and those that had the virus are more likely to catch the virus, that only leaves unvaccinated people who have never had the virus to be in the "less likely to get the virus" category. Isn't that a rather small % of the US population? If so, they must have a much lower risk to significantly affect to average. Am I missing something?
Y'all are arguing over a badly worded tweet. Here's the full wording:
View attachment 15420
<sigh> Yeah, "compared to prior variants" changes the interpretation. Of course, it's expected that as a virus mutates, prior immunity wanes in effectiveness. Nothing unusual here.

Based on the COVID Experience, if they say they don't know if it's more severe, it won't be. If they had evidence that it was more severe, it would be all over the front page. There is less fanfare, and the announcement of severity is much delayed and harder to find if it's not as severe.

Sounds like your entire existence in this Forum!
Irony: a literary technique, originally used in Greek tragedy, by which the full significance of a character's words or actions are clear to the audience or reader although unknown to the character.

That comment qualifies. I almost find it hard to believe that isn't intentional and he's trolling us, but years of experience would indicate otherwise. Either way, it made me laugh.

Looks like the Big Pharma Gang is coming up with a Flu/Covid 19 Combo Shot. Basically, instead of taking a flu shot and then a booster shot to add extra protection in your blood stream (why on earth would anyone allow this shit in their blood or their kids blood is beyond me and is 100% the million dollar question), you take just one combo shot. I love you all, even those who hate me on here. I love you and I forgive you. We all have a roll to play and I played my roll to my best ability. I was always honest with everyone on here. I caught some of you in major pay to play BS and you know it. Confess and all will get better for all of us. Being in denial is not an excuse. Let go of your ego you prideful dogs. Now is not the time to try and be right when so many of you have been wrong. Eat your crow like a real man and then get your shit together. This is serious you guys and we need real men to lead now.

1674230284759.png

It works both ways Crush. I have a hard time believing people are just spontaneously dying of heart attacks caused by the vaccine.
I know you also had or have a hard time believing in you know who. Let's not go there but you seem to have a hard time believing in much at all and instead sit on that fence of yours. I love you man. I have been a live now for almost 57 years. I have never witnessed more people dying then I have in the last 12 months. Heart attacks is #1 and then #2 is SADS, those dying peacefully in their sleep at 50 years old. We never find out the cause because it's none of our business. How did they die peacefully in their sleep bro? Their heart stopped beating? Why and how did the heart stop? Wake up!

1674312213515.pngNo

Longtime Fox News Channel executive Alan Komissaroff dead at 47
Fox News Senior Vice President of News & Politics Alan Komissaroff died on Friday after suffering a heart attack at his home earlier this month. He was 47 years old.

1674312303323.png

Elon Musk felt like crap and felt like he 'was dying' after 2nd COVID booster shot, cousin in 'peak health' suffered myocarditis and is not doing good. I just got more info of another person getting a cardiac arrest. This is all making me feel sad and actually depressed. I'm hurting for those who were lied to about all this the last few years. God speed, God wins and God will NOT be mocked!!!

1674345439611.png

There are " Individuals " on this Forum who actively promoted the
Vaccines along with shaming those who countered with LOGIC.

LOOK AT THESE NUMBERS ......I Would NOT want to be an individual
who promoted these " Vaccines " with this type of adversity level.
One DEATH due to crappy Vaccines is too much...

1674345396848.png

This is going to go much much higher, exponential is the direction this is
headed.....

There are " Individuals " on this Forum who actively promoted the
Vaccines along with shaming those who countered with LOGIC.

LOOK AT THESE NUMBERS ......I Would NOT want to be an individual
who promoted these " Vaccines " with this type of adversity level.
One DEATH due to crappy Vaccines is too much...

View attachment 15444

This is going to go much much higher, exponential is the direction this is
headed.....
My wife told me people who were not jabbed and needed a blood transfusion from a jabbed person are now actually jabbed because they got tainted blood. I am not making this up and I will send the link. The jabbed are highly contagious basically. Dr. Peter say's to hold off kissing or having sex with a jabbed human for 90 days if your blood is free from the jabs. They need more time to see the findings and the risk involved with a non jab having connections up close & personal with a jabbed human. Non jab families and groups are starting to have a blood bank and only those who did not get a jab can have access. JW's will not accept a blood transfusion and some radical sects out there and neither will the non jabbed folks. Please pray for those who were killed in Monterey Park.

Last edited:
@ watty eyes only! I do agree with you that taking every case of a young man who dies of a heart in front of his class as jab related only is a stretch. However, we must ask why people are suddenly and 100% not peacefully dying in front of the kids at school or kids dying at school as they walk to class. I never saw a teacher or classmate drop at school in my 16+ years of education. Plus all the years after that, I never saw news reporters dropping to the ground and so many top athletes dropping to the ground in a 12 month period like the last 12 months. Have you? What could cause all these attacks on the hearts watty? Seriously, I'm curious and nosey as hell to hear about what other options there could be for all these heart attacks and clots in the blood. I know 5 people up close & personal who got massive heart attacks the last 12 months. Three died, one has brain damage and the other woke up and has lost over 100 pounds and is asking me how to eat. Crazy!!!

35-Year-Old Middle School Coach and Teacher Drops Dead in Front of His Class After Suffering from Heart Attack.

I have to point out the obvious to wake others up. I am called 100% to use my voice to help those who are sleeping or use my hands to push those still sitting on da fence, off the fence once and for all. This is no time to sit brother, it's time to rise and pick a team. Get off the pot! We need you, yes you, on the front lines sir. I am 100% on team Truth. The last 12 months we all have seen many we know die. 3 years ago we thought if we caught the Rona, we could die. That is 100% true and I believed it for the first week or so and then I knew something was fishy. The riots were all staged. CNN, Fox, OC Register and all major news outlets had death scores posted 24/7 for all of our eyes to see fear for a very long time until it lost it's fear value. Very very few died of the Rona ((flu)) and many who died from other illnesses like stage 4 cancer had the flu (Covid 19) when they died all alone and family outside looking in at mom peacefully dying alone. Remember dude get's knocked off his motor bike with no helmet. They took "The Test" to see if dude had it. If the test at the scene proves +, then he is now a Covid patient, even if it's in the middle of the street. He dies a few days later and hospital makes triple bonus. Docs and nurses all get OT and bonus pay and the medical team is happy. Dude is counted as a Covid death. We all argued this for months back in the early days. The boomerang is now at work. People are dying suddenly and in their sleep. Pals have died of heart attacks and my heart is sad. Two of them were bff types who I could call on a whim and talk about anything. I do talk to them and feel then next to me sometimes and I feel their helping me from the other side.

Last edited:
Break News From Down Under!

Horrible news for the kids Down Under, WHO were forced to take the jabs as our kids are. The death rate is 52 times higher for the Vaccinated kids. Heart attacks in huge numbers. That is insane and alarming. The #1 cause of death is now called "SADS." It's a new phenomenon that has the Doctors STFHs and parents wondering WTF is happening and why all the deception regarding this and that and so much of the obvious. I was told by a Doc pal to do intermittent fasting to get all the spikes in your proteins to leave. They break down and then you pee it out. You have to drink lot's of water and stop drinking booze. Booze keeps the proteins together as does other things. Add steak, fries and beer & now you have too much protein and you can get clots easier now then ever before. I would go Organic until further notice.

Back