Trans eligibility rules for girls sports.

Good. Use whatever excuse you need to get rid of this bullshit. Nobody cares about your sexuality.

Good. Use whatever excuse you need to get rid of this bullshit. Nobody cares about your sexuality.

My gosh, what has happened to our country? "Your going to wear this shirt and if you say no, you're fired and kicked off the team."

--
The events in Auckland should be a wake-up call for liberals everywhere. We glimpsed the iron fist of authoritarianism that lurks in the velvet glove of ‘Be Kind’. The misogynistic streak in trans extremism is undeniable now. Watch enraged men kicking down metal barriers so that they might get closer to the witch Posie and tell me this isn’t sexism masquerading as radicalism. Witness the crowing of men who are delighted that the mob made the ‘coward TERF’ run away and tell me this isn’t chauvinism on steroids. Behold the use of megaphones and expletive-laden chants and physical menace to silence a woman and tell me this isn’t a sexist, censorious crusade against women’s freedom of speech.
--

--
The events in Auckland should be a wake-up call for liberals everywhere. We glimpsed the iron fist of authoritarianism that lurks in the velvet glove of ‘Be Kind’. The misogynistic streak in trans extremism is undeniable now. Watch enraged men kicking down metal barriers so that they might get closer to the witch Posie and tell me this isn’t sexism masquerading as radicalism. Witness the crowing of men who are delighted that the mob made the ‘coward TERF’ run away and tell me this isn’t chauvinism on steroids. Behold the use of megaphones and expletive-laden chants and physical menace to silence a woman and tell me this isn’t a sexist, censorious crusade against women’s freedom of speech.
--
STFU you bigot and racist. How dare you!!!

1679836104565.png

ESPN honors trans-identified male swimmer Lia Thomas for Women’s History Month
"People will say, 'Oh, she just transitioned so she would have an advantage so she could win.' I transitioned to be happy."

The segment stated, “In 2022, swimmer Lia Thomas became the first transgender athlete to win an NCAA Division I Championship by winning the 500 Freestyle. The Texas native competed for three seasons on the men’s swim team at the University of Pennsylvania.”

Twelve-time All-American female swimmer Riley Gaines slammed the sports network for airing the segment promoting a biological male during ESPN’s feature “Celebrating Women’s History Month.”

Gaines wrote on Twitter, “Lia Thomas is not a brave, courageous woman who EARNED a national title. He is an arrogant, cheat who STOLE a national title from a hardworking, deserving woman.”

ESPN honors trans-identified male swimmer Lia Thomas for Women’s History Month
"People will say, 'Oh, she just transitioned so she would have an advantage so she could win.' I transitioned to be happy."

The segment stated, “In 2022, swimmer Lia Thomas became the first transgender athlete to win an NCAA Division I Championship by winning the 500 Freestyle. The Texas native competed for three seasons on the men’s swim team at the University of Pennsylvania.”

Twelve-time All-American female swimmer Riley Gaines slammed the sports network for airing the segment promoting a biological male during ESPN’s feature “Celebrating Women’s History Month.”

Gaines wrote on Twitter, “Lia Thomas is not a brave, courageous woman who EARNED a national title. He is an arrogant, cheat who STOLE a national title from a hardworking, deserving woman.”

HE transitioned to have an advantage. Otherwise, HE would have just transitioned and quit the sport because it's the right thing to do.

Which one of you tranny, drag queen groomers are going to say this fucking bullshit is acceptable? Where's EOTL hiding these days?

Which one of you tranny, drag queen groomers are going to say this fucking bullshit is acceptable? Where's EOTL hiding these days?

It's crazy right now. Surf Futbol has been quiet but not Espola. Hanoi Jane told her followers a couple weeks ago to murder pro lifers and basically Christian folks and looks like one of them shot up a Christian school. I am for no violence.

1680052080970.png

Joe "10% for the Big Guy" Biden released an arms dealer, named Merchant of Death, from prison because he need the black and gay vote. Liberals have NOTHING to say about gun control.

Back