Trans eligibility rules for girls sports.

Mice Born From Two Fathers Could Take Human Reproduction Into New Territory

“It’s a very clever strategy,” says reproductive expert Diana Laird, “but no one knows whether it would work for humans.”

I guess their is no need for a woman anymore.......

1679260489073.png

I do love the first line - "A smiling white governor". Woke folks may not be able to define a woman, but they sure can tell when someone is white - well, except for those annoying Pretindians that keep popping up. Sorry for your disappointment, EOTL. Is that what drives your creepy, recurring fantasies of children having sex and being raped?

I’m just telling you who you really need to be worried about. But feel free to keep giving your pedo enablers sainthood.

I’m just telling you who you really need to be worried about. But feel free to keep giving your pedo enablers sainthood.

So the hypocrite that talks about underage girls sexually and body shames them has the audacity to lecture people about the dangers of pedos? Welp, you would know I guess.

It’s not just the catholics. Maybe you should keep your daughter out of church too.

Maybe. Maybe not. Doesnt change the fact you're ashamed of your trans child.

Funny how you always change the subject when your hypocrisy is called out. Your one man mission to save the socal soccer board is a mess when you cant keep your bullshit straight.

Why should I be worried about which saint you seek to grant you absolution?

I won!!!

Trans-identified biological male wins women's cycling event in New York, towers over 2nd, 3rd place competitors on podium

1679434371909.png

Charlamagne tha God defends girls basketball team punished for refusing to play against trans female
Radio host said school's decision to not play team with trans player 'sounds like common sense to me'

Bible passage of the day:

"But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you." (Deuteronomy 22: 20-21)

For someone who claims to love women, you and your god certainly treat them like shit. So, did god change his mind after the resurrection, or was he wrong the first time? Does the resurrection now mean it’s wrong to stone women to death, or just that it’s no longer mandatory?

Bible passage of the day:

"But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you." (Deuteronomy 22: 20-21)

For someone who claims to love women, you and your god certainly treat them like shit. So, did god change his mind after the resurrection, or was he wrong the first time? Does the resurrection now mean it’s wrong to stone women to death, or just that it’s no longer mandatory?
I don't claim nothing, I live it. Look, you obviously have deep pain from the bible and your not alone. Guess what? So do I. Yeshua (Jesus) came to change the world and the Old Testament is no more. Tough times back then. God will not be mocked sir. The one's at the top put religion together so we would have fights & endless wars. Look what your doing. Noah and his family were the only one's saved. Men, woman and kids were swept away from a huge flood because the earth was violent. Crazy creatures that were part human terrorized woman all day and ate humans. Try going back into that time dude. I'm not the Creator of this game and neither are you. Deal with it!

Interesting, people still not convinced this us taking opportunities away from Biological Women?

Interesting, people still not convinced this us taking opportunities away from Biological Women?

EOTL/SurFutbol knows it is. He also knows his tranny son can't compete against other males so he denigrates real females to compensate.

I don't claim nothing, I live it. Look, you obviously have deep pain from the bible and your not alone. Guess what? So do I. Yeshua (Jesus) came to change the world and the Old Testament is no more. Tough times back then. God will not be mocked sir. The one's at the top put religion together so we would have fights & endless wars. Look what your doing. Noah and his family were the only one's saved. Men, woman and kids were swept away from a huge flood because the earth was violent. Crazy creatures that were part human terrorized woman all day and ate humans. Try going back into that time dude. I'm not the Creator of this game and neither are you. Deal with it!

I see. So it was fine to murder women who had sex before marriage back in the day because those were “tough times”? Same answer for all those pro-slavery passages?

But if the New Testament made everything better, how do you reconcile your alleged love of women and equality with 1 Timothy 2:12, which instructs the ladies to STFU? And how about that passage in Ephesians that tells slaves that they need to get their shit together and do what their masters tell them? What about Mark telling you that you need to marry your bro’s wife if he kicks the bucket?

I see. So it was fine to murder women who had sex before marriage back in the day because those were “tough times”? Same answer for all those pro-slavery passages?

But if the New Testament made everything better, how do you reconcile your alleged love of women and equality with 1 Timothy 2:12, which instructs the ladies to STFU? And how about that passage in Ephesians that tells slaves that they need to get their shit together and do what their masters tell them? What about Mark telling you that you need to marry your bro’s wife if he kicks the bucket?
You don't get it. Like I said a million times, the bible was put together for many reason, case in point how you use it to divide. If you want to follow those instructions, go right ahead. I see you're schooled in the bible and I get that. You never understood and that's ok. Good look in the after life. My gosh, you really have gone off the rails. I will pray for you.

So are you trying to say that being hypocritical is a bad thing?

Back