Trans eligibility rules for girls sports.

You don't get it. Like I said a million times, the bible was put together for many reason, case in point how you use it to divide. If you want to follow those instructions, go right ahead. I see you're schooled in the bible and I get that. You never understood and that's ok. Good look in the after life. My gosh, you really have gone off the rails. I will pray for you.

So you’re saying we can just ignore the parts we don’t like? You can stone gay people and tell your wife and slaves to stfu because that brings people together?

I love how you claim that supporting slavery, misogyny and homophobia “brings people together.”.

So you’re saying we can just ignore the parts we don’t like? You can stone gay people and tell your wife and slaves to stfu because that brings people together?

I love how you claim that supporting slavery, misogyny and homophobia “brings people together.”.
You're not paying attention. If you want to follow something written to others 2000 years ago, that's on you sir. Please do NOT project your beliefs unto others. With the measure you use, that measure will be used against you. Look at yourself in the mirror and let me know what you see.

Two more shoes have dropped:

1. World Athletics (covering running events and track and field) have adopted a ban. As I previously noted, this makes most sense in the racing events at the highest levels. The article notes, however, that its not necessarily a permanent ban. That's a nod to the situation FINA now finds itself in. Just banning them from the female divisions causes a large degree of problems under legal systems in both Europe and North America so you have to come up with an alternative where they can play, but even for racing it's hard. Also note they raised the standards for the DSD athletes (those are the ones with high hormonal imbalances)....collateral damage. This is all coming to a head a lot sooner than I thought it would You guys might very well get your wish of getting them banned at least from the individual sport, but it will come with collateral prices such as more rigorous testing of the hormonal levels of female athletes and a loss of scholarships to transfer to new divisions.

2. Speaking of collateral prices, West Virginia's ban was struck down by the 4th Circuit (on the grounds that the Supreme Court has already extended Title VII to trans individuals, and this is the same circuit that came down with the disability test). West Virginia has appealed to the Supreme Court. The most likely outcome I think is the Supreme Court refuses to hear it. They are kind of in a sticky wickett that the Rs largely support the ban, but at the same time SCOTUS has already extended title VII protection to trans individuals, so they will have to come up with a way to distinguish title IX. Again, this is a be careful what you wish for moment because due to the equal protection clause of the Constitution, dump the trans athletes (regardless of the direction they are moving) into the m division is problematic if it leaves them without a viable place to play, and the conservatives have been hostile to title IX to begin with (which is the same title from which all the school sexual harassment and DEI cases arise from). You may very well get the ruling you want re trans athletes, but wind up having to pay a collateral price for it. Handing over title ix for review to this particular SCOTUS (given in particular what happened with Kavanaugh and his feelings towards these sexual harassment inquiries) is playing with a live grenade.

1. World Athletics (covering running events and track and field) have adopted a ban. As I previously noted, this makes most sense in the racing events at the highest levels. The article notes, however, that its not necessarily a permanent ban. That's a nod to the situation FINA now finds itself in. Just banning them from the female divisions causes a large degree of problems under legal systems in both Europe and North America so you have to come up with an alternative where they can play, but even for racing it's hard. Also note they raised the standards for the DSD athletes (those are the ones with high hormonal imbalances)....collateral damage. This is all coming to a head a lot sooner than I thought it would You guys might very well get your wish of getting them banned at least from the individual sport, but it will come with collateral prices such as more rigorous testing of the hormonal levels of female athletes and a loss of scholarships to transfer to new divisions.

2. Speaking of collateral prices, West Virginia's ban was struck down by the 4th Circuit (on the grounds that the Supreme Court has already extended Title VII to trans individuals, and this is the same circuit that came down with the disability test). West Virginia has appealed to the Supreme Court. The most likely outcome I think is the Supreme Court refuses to hear it. They are kind of in a sticky wickett that the Rs largely support the ban, but at the same time SCOTUS has already extended title VII protection to trans individuals, so they will have to come up with a way to distinguish title IX. Again, this is a be careful what you wish for moment because due to the equal protection clause of the Constitution, dump the trans athletes (regardless of the direction they are moving) into the m division is problematic if it leaves them without a viable place to play, and the conservatives have been hostile to title IX to begin with (which is the same title from which all the school sexual harassment and DEI cases arise from). You may very well get the ruling you want re trans athletes, but wind up having to pay a collateral price for it. Handing over title ix for review to this particular SCOTUS (given in particular what happened with Kavanaugh and his feelings towards these sexual harassment inquiries) is playing with a live grenade.

Males don't belong in female sports unless it's designated "co-ed." PERIOD.

Males don't belong in female sports unless it's designated "co-ed." PERIOD.
That doesn't end the question, even if we presume to agree arguendo. You know that dumb dumb. You have to also decide what to do with the FTMs. And then, given the protections under the US Constitution and the EU Human Rights charter, assuming the choice is a result of government action, have to decide what to do with both of them once you've made the decision to remove them from whatever group you've chosen. Dump them with the males isn't an adequate solution nor is it an adequate solution under either law regime. Hence, why FINA and now World Athletics are stuck.

I know exactly what to do with female to male trannies; let them play men's sports. It rarely happens and there's a reason for that. Females are at a physical disadvantage and you, me and every card carrying XYZ fool knows it. I'm fully okay with seeing Megan Rapinoe show up to the Chargers camp and have a go. I'd pay money to watch that ass clown get the shit knocked out of her. Hell, I'll buy a patch of turf with her spilled soul left on it, frame it and put it on my fucking wall. Mother Nature makes mistakes but she has most things covered.

You can keep bring up "this organization" and "that law", but at the end of the day those come and go. Especially in this climate where pals like you and SurTranny go around pointing your fingers at everyone disagreeing with you. People don't want your bullshit narratives because it's "woke" and fresh. Most of us don't have the time to argue. Right and wrong doesn't change in a year or two. It is flat out WRONG to let males compete against females in a female league. The purpled haired band wagon is rolling on flat tires and it's just a matter of time before sanity returns. Until then, I'll continue to laugh at men in dresses and brow beat asshats showing up to the airport gate in wheelchairs because they identify as someone who doesn't like their boarding position.

I know exactly what to do with female to male trannies; let them play men's sports. It rarely happens and there's a reason for that. Females are at a physical disadvantage and you, me and every card carrying XYZ fool knows it. I'm fully okay with seeing Megan Rapinoe show up to the Chargers camp and have a go. I'd pay money to watch that ass clown get the shit knocked out of her. Hell, I'll buy a patch of turf with her spilled soul left on it, frame it and put it on my fucking wall. Mother Nature makes mistakes but she has most things covered.

You can keep bring up "this organization" and "that law", but at the end of the day those come and go. Especially in this climate where pals like you and SurTranny go around pointing your fingers at everyone disagreeing with you. People don't want your bullshit narratives because it's "woke" and fresh. Most of us don't have the time to argue. Right and wrong doesn't change in a year or two. It is flat out WRONG to let males compete against females in a female league. The purpled haired band wagon is rolling on flat tires and it's just a matter of time before sanity returns. Until then, I'll continue to laugh at men in dresses and brow beat asshats showing up to the airport gate in wheelchairs because they identify as someone who doesn't like their boarding position.
Nah we point our fingers because you beclown yourself with your bigotry and troll act. I do give you credit for this, however: you’ve proved time and time again you are better at it than eotl. You both suck, but you Sotl are the big bad here. The king is dead. Long live the king! Congrats!

Ps it wouldn’t surprise me if some person created both personas (they do have remarkably similar MOs) just for shits and giggle

Nah we point our fingers because you beclown yourself with your bigotry and troll act. I do give you credit for this, however: you’ve proved time and time again you are better at it than eotl. You both suck, but you Sotl are the big bad here. The king is dead. Long live the king! Congrats!

Ps it wouldn’t surprise me if some person created both personas (they do have remarkably similar MOs) just for shits and giggle

Your crush on me is getting harder and harder to disguise. It doesn't bother me... but others might get jealous.

Calm down chester, you've ignored your own hypocrisy for a while now.

Track events adopted the FINA line: if you went through all or part of male puberty, you are ineligible for female events. They also further restricted the testosterone limits for 46XY DSD.

Maybe other sports will follow.

Track events adopted the FINA line: if you went through all or part of male puberty, you are ineligible for female events. They also further restricted the testosterone limits for 46XY DSD.

Maybe other sports will follow.
We both agree on this issue. Look fellas, you can be a girl if you want. However, you don't get to ball or run against the females born that way and you sure in the heck can't shower and use the same bathrooms. You crossed a big red line and you need to back away from this.

BTW, I'm here for anyone who has questions about all the truths coming out. Trans is the least of my concerns. 1m kids go missing every year and you don't gives two cents about that. You will very soon.

1679623974996.png

I think the added testosterone testing only applies to athletes with DSD. Those are rare, and XY. It's a very narrow special case.

Not much risk of it being extended to T limits on your average XX female athlete. If they do that, it will be to discover doping.

Back