Trans eligibility rules for girls sports.

Are all of you sad that cis people and religious nutters no longer have a total monopoly on mass murder? Are you terrified trans people came for your kiddie’s trophies and now they’re coming for their lives?

Rah rah 2nd amendment though! Six more dead people in a school shooting definitely feels like freedom to me. Hopefully we can loosen up those unfair gun laws so we can have even more dead kiddies, I mean, freedom! Am I right or what?

Yeah... those 3 dead 9-year olds probably tortured and incessantly mocked that armed tranny. Maybe if the rest of us had just handed it more money for advanced therapy. Maybe a dildo and staple gun would have prevented the slaughter of innocent lives.

Save your bullshit, bitch boy. Cities with the toughest gun laws have as many, or more, gun crimes as anyone else. I guess since losing lives is your motivation, we need to address alcohol, knives, water, drugs, food and moving vehicles.

P.S. - The fact that your son can't beat other boys, while wearing hair bows and lipstick, isn't a female problem... it's a tranny problem.

…or in office.

Yeah... thank goodness. A better economy, fewer Covid deaths, stronger borders, safer streets, no war in Ukraine and lower prices for everything was really starting to get on my fucking nerves.

Now I can list my preferred pronouns on EVERTHING. Thanks Joe!

Look at the expression on the children's faces. We know the one kid that's going to be buying duct tape in bulk within 2 years. The rest have that precious WTF look in their eyes like most sane people.
Story time. Insane!!!! My pal was an Elder in a big church until his youngest son found it he was gay as a teen and is now late 20s. Church blamed the father for his son coming out of the closet and dad's reputation was destroyed. Horrible! His son does Drag Queen Shows up in Seattle. Great guy and is not looking to be MTF, like ever. He likes his penis. He would NEVER go to a school library and dance or read books to kids dressed in drag. He only does the show at clubs, where you have to be 21 to enter. He finds all of this appalling. Have you noticed how "they" (The Dark Forces ) have shoved this behavior out in the open (The Light) like never before and then jam it down our minds on TV and the news? It's like normal behavior and if you don't like it, were coming for you. Mr. & Mrs. Norm & the Frank's are still sitting on their fence/ass and Grace the Centrist is nowhere to be found. Dad is gone because he sucks at debate because he only has 1 win and 17 loses the last 5 years and Espola has been wrong about everything because Trump has been right about EVERYTHING. Were stuck with people just lurking and reading and boy are they. I get some cool DMs from folks telling me how much they appreciate my posts. I am a Legend bro:p;):cool::D:eek::)o_O

Are all of you sad that cis people and religious nutters no longer have a total monopoly on mass murder? Are you terrified trans people came for your kiddie’s trophies and now they’re coming for their lives?

Rah rah 2nd amendment though! Six more dead people in a school shooting definitely feels like freedom to me. Hopefully we can loosen up those unfair gun laws so we can have even more dead kiddies, I mean, freedom! Am I right or what?
Calm down Joy Behar.

Yeah... those 3 dead 9-year olds probably tortured and incessantly mocked that armed tranny. Maybe if the rest of us had just handed it more money for advanced therapy. Maybe a dildo and staple gun would have prevented the slaughter of innocent lives.

Save your bullshit, bitch boy. Cities with the toughest gun laws have as many, or more, gun crimes as anyone else. I guess since losing lives is your motivation, we need to address alcohol, knives, water, drugs, food and moving vehicles.

P.S. - The fact that your son can't beat other boys, while wearing hair bows and lipstick, isn't a female problem... it's a tranny problem.

How many dead children is your price of “freedom”?

How many dead children is your price of “freedom”?

Depends. Are you asking about abortions in California, abortions nationwide or do you want to wait and see how many more gun crimes are committed since JoeTato Biden released the Merchant of Death from prison so he could get the black lesbian vote?

Yeah... thank goodness. A better economy, fewer Covid deaths, stronger borders, safer streets, no war in Ukraine and lower prices for everything was really starting to get on my fucking nerves.

Now I can list my preferred pronouns on EVERTHING. Thanks Joe!

Are you and Trump having a bad day?

Look at the expression on the children's faces. We know the one kid that's going to be buying duct tape in bulk within 2 years. The rest have that precious WTF look in their eyes like most sane people.

What do you think kiddies faces look like when they were being blown away by AR-15s?

Keep rationalizing why so many kiddies have been blown to pieces by AR-15s.

Kiddies are being blown away by all the Fentanyl coming in through porous borders. Kiddies are being blown away by soft-on-crime democrats releasing violent prisoners early. Kiddies are being blown away by drunk driving. And I guess you're another one that doesn't know jack shit about weapons. You can easily do as much damage with a Glock and it's easier to obtain and conceal.

If you think banning an 'assault rifle' is going to make a difference, just like all the bullshit gun laws that don't make a difference because criminals don't obey laws, you aren't half as intelligent as you think. Pick any city like Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, etc and see how many kiddies are dying, every single weekend, where an AR15 isn't mentioned anywhere in the story.

Incorrect…..seems more like mentally unstable people with guns are killing kiddies. Guns can’t kill without someone to operate them.

we need better process in how we vet who is buying/trying to buy guns.

It’s funny you think some dude could have killed all those kiddies at Sandy Hook, Robb Elementary, Marjorie Stoneman, or VA Tech with the bag of rocks that constitutes your brain.

Hahaha! This dude is talking "off script".

Philadelphia District Attorney Larry Krasner (Democrat) this week on how his office won’t prosecute illegal gun possession:

“We do not believe that arresting people and convicting them for illegal gun possession is a viable strategy to reduce shootings.”

Back