Trans eligibility rules for girls sports.

Ps here’s another thought exercise. A person hits you over the head from behind knocking you out with a frying pan. You don’t see if male or female. Is that person an it? Or is he a he? Why should the default be male? Is it the patriarchy or the fact that a man is more likely to strike at you or did you toss a coin? What if you were fighting with your wife at the time? If he is he initially what magically changes when you find out your assailant is female?
Pps why is Darth Vader a he? Didn’t Obi Wan specifically say he was more a machine than man now? Shouldn’t Vader be an it? Is it that Vader has a name? Or do we know for a fact the snake survived the fire?

Ps here’s another thought exercise. A person hits you over the head from behind knocking you out with a frying pan. You don’t see if male or female. Is that person an it? Or is he a he? Why should the default be male? Is it the patriarchy or the fact that a man is more likely to strike at you or did you toss a coin? What if you were fighting with your wife at the time? If he is he initially what magically changes when you find out your assailant is female?
I would call that person a criminal and a asshat for hitting me from behind. IT will go to jail for assault. You are one messed up soul. Man, I'm shocked with you Grace T but you are the champion for the men who want to be a woman with a penis. That is some kinky sh*t. Is Lia a lesbian or does Lia go out with men? Also, can a Lesbian be trans? My lesbian best friend says no and what Lia and the other dude in Canada are 100% pretenders (her words, not mine) and it's about abuse of power. Some men worship their penis and think they can go around and show it to 13 year old girls in the locker room and pretend to be a grown woman. Are you Espola? I have to ask and it's just a guess. You could be EOTL as well. Play both sides. Lawyers are interesting creatures. They are masters at manipulation and play both sides of the fence real well and have no remorse or empathy. Where is that loser friend of yours who threaten my daughter?

I would call that person a criminal and a asshat for hitting me from behind. IT will go to jail for assault. You are one messed up soul. Man, I'm shocked with you Grace T but you are the champion for the men who want to be a woman with a penis. That is some kinky sh*t. Is Lia a lesbian or does Lia go out with men? Also, can a Lesbian be trans? My lesbian best friend says no and what Lia and the other dude in Canada are 100% pretenders (her words, not mine) and it's about abuse of power. Some men worship their penis and think they can go around and show it to 13 year old girls in the locker room and pretend to be a grown woman. Are you Espola? I have to ask and it's just a guess. You could be EOTL as well. Play both sides. Lawyers are interesting creatures. They are masters at manipulation and play both sides of the fence real well and have no remorse or empathy. Where is that loser friend of yours who threaten my daughter?
Here’s another one for you. Ships and rifles for some reason are female in English. The enterprise is a she. Interestingly countries can be a fatherland or motherland or homeland. But robots pick their identity.

data, Walle, and C-3PO use a male archetype. Interestingly data is at one point captures by a collector who insults him by using the pronoun it. But Eva and Lal are both female and choose a female archetype so use she. But then there’s the curious Case of r2d2. No penis, not noticeably male, no voice nor even noticeably a human shape. More like a walking tin can. But yet”he appears to have picked up a slight flutter”.

Here’s another one for you. Ships and rifles for some reason are female in English. The enterprise is a she. Interestingly countries can be a fatherland or motherland or homeland. But robots pick their identity.

data, Walle, and C-3PO use a male archetype. Interestingly data is at one point captures by a collector who insults him by using the pronoun it. But Eva and Lal are both female and choose a female archetype so use she. But then there’s the curious Case of r2d2. No penis, not noticeably male, no voice nor even noticeably a human shape. More like a walking tin can. But yet”he appears to have picked up a slight flutter”.
From Trump just now....lol. I will make a copy of the recording when I get achance.
TRUMP: “I would be the greatest coach in history, I’d have a women’s team, I’d have all men... I don’t like LeBron, but I’d say ‘Hey LeBron, you ever think of becoming a woman? Because you’re gonna be on my team. We’re gonna go undefeated for the next 5 years’.”

Last week FJB gave a man the the "Courage Woman's Award "on International Woman's Day and now this. You can't make this stuff up and it's not a joke. International Bank Award.

1678762372187.png

Look at these liars and cheaters lie wearing a mask. All to destroy our awesome country. Total losers who use multiple avatars to also lie to us. They or IT, also think a man with a phallus is also a woman and can walk around naked in girls bathrooms and locker rooms and having IT (the one eye monster snake) stay at girls in the locker room. This men are sick. The will now destroy the banking system and blame it all on Trump.

Hardly. You can argue the NCA protocols in this case failed to do what they should have to make it fair (that's fair), or that they can never balance, but unless you are going to call her a liar......

Listen to the voice. That's a MAN. Not a female and never going to be a female. That's why WILL THOMAS had HIS photo removed from all the previous MEN'S team rosters. Pathetic.

Pps why is Darth Vader a he? Didn’t Obi Wan specifically say he was more a machine than man now? Shouldn’t Vader be an it? Is it that Vader has a name? Or do we know for a fact the snake survived the fire?

Darth Vader was Luke's father... not a fake birthing person with fake menstrual cycles.

From Trump just now....lol. I will make a copy of the recording when I get achance.
TRUMP: “I would be the greatest coach in history, I’d have a women’s team, I’d have all men... I don’t like LeBron, but I’d say ‘Hey LeBron, you ever think of becoming a woman? Because you’re gonna be on my team. We’re gonna go undefeated for the next 5 years’.”
If Lebron is the best of the men you’d expect lebrona to be the best of the women. That’s not the case we are worried about. We are worried about the bj Armstrongs of the world.

Darth Vader was Luke's father... not a fake birthing person with fake menstrual cycles.
You missed obi wans point. He’s a fake person. Hence neither he nor she but it.

here’s another one. Why do the borg if their entire thing is to suppress individuality run around and allow male and female borg like that seven of ten chick? Wouldn’t they want to snuff out everything and make them it’s? And on top of that they use a Locutus of Borg and a Borg queen that not only is an individual but tries to get it on with an android.

R2D2 is your classic nonbinary... but domineering and short like a Danny DeVito. All man but he'd have to play co-ed. Now C3PO was as gay as they come. Like EOTL. He waddles around like a typical 'droid getting pegged by a Wookie on the regular.

You missed obi wans point. He’s a fake person. Hence neither he nor she but it.

here’s another one. Why do the borg if their entire thing is to suppress individuality run around and allow male and female borg like that seven of ten chick? Wouldn’t they want to snuff out everything and make them it’s? And on top of that they use a Locutus of Borg and a Borg queen that not only is an individual but tries to get it on with an android.

Clearly your sci-fi intake exceeds my own. I'll defer to you on that for any further clarification.

Why would a man ever have a frying pan in his hand?

That Lia Thomas dude is incredibly feminine.

2018-19 Men's Swimming and Diving

Choose a Player: Thomas, Will
thomas.png

Will Thomas

Back