Today in Fascism

"The second amendment is there to ensure that we have the first amendment." Elon Musk

Those are all just rationalizations. Big picture our country is far worse off. I could go point by point, but its not worth the effort, since we both have our heals dug in. Like I said some may be causation, some may be correlation. I'm a proof is in the pudding guy. What has happened under Trump vs what happened under Biden. Most things were much better under Trump and I can't even stand the guy, but I'm objective enough to see the difference in the administrations. I will admit its nice to see the market back up for selfish reasons, but the majority of American's are not in the stock market, but they're paying significantly higher prices at the local market.

Let's say everything is Trump's fault like you assert in some of your points above. What has the Biden administration done to fix it? And don't give me the BS about the Immigration Bill and the Republicans blocking it. Both the bill and the rejection were primarily done for political reasons and it wasn't a good faith effort by either side. Now we have all these promises from Kamala of the things she's going to do to fix it, WTF has she been doing for the last 3 1/2 years except scaring off staff.

But on one point from a notoriously left leaning website:

I didn't assert everything's Trumps fault in my points, and gave blame where it was due. The VP does not direct policy for the executive. Everyone knows that. The constant assertions of what has Harris done in the last 3.5 years are hilarious to anyone with a smidgen of knowledge on civics 101.

The economy was a shit show at the end of Trump's 4 years. Not his fault with covid, but an absolute shit show none the less. Compare for a second the state of the economy Trump took over versus Biden and then look at the respective global economies and ask yourself what magic you think Biden could have spun to suddenly right both the US economy and the global markets it relies on.

I didn't assert everything's Trumps fault in my points, and gave blame where it was due. The VP does not direct policy for the executive. Everyone knows that. The constant assertions of what has Harris done in the last 3.5 years are hilarious to anyone with a smidgen of knowledge on civics 101.

The economy was a shit show at the end of Trump's 4 years. Not his fault with covid, but an absolute shit show none the less. Compare for a second the state of the economy Trump took over versus Biden and then look at the respective global economies and ask yourself what magic you think Biden could have spun to suddenly right both the US economy and the global markets it relies on.
My bad, I thought she had the deciding vote on the Inflation Reduction act which even Biden admits wasn't about inflation reduction. Oh, and I forgot that she wasn't given responsibility for the border. I'll take reality over a civics class all day long.

No Biden couldn't suddenly right the economy and I never made that claim. But he hasn't done anything to reduce costs. In fact, he has just spent more (not claiming that Trump didn't spend more than my liking). The student loan forgiveness is the worst spending and was done just to buy votes. You know my position on the best way to reduce the cost of higher education.

My bad, I thought she had the deciding vote on the Inflation Reduction act which even Biden admits wasn't about inflation reduction. Oh, and I forgot that she wasn't given responsibility for the border. I'll take reality over a civics class all day long.

No Biden couldn't suddenly right the economy and I never made that claim. But he hasn't done anything to reduce costs. In fact, he has just spent more (not claiming that Trump didn't spend more than my liking). The student loan forgiveness is the worst spending and was done just to buy votes. You know my position on the best way to reduce the cost of higher education.
Go research what her actual responsibilities for the border were. You might want to clear all your cookies and caches first and go anon to get a more objective feed. The Biden admin has made of mess of the border, to be sure, but to say its 100% on the VP is just silly (& politics naturally). I've no issue with her deciding vote, why wouldn't she.

BTW, student debt is an enormous drag on the economy and its only getting worse. Its amazing how absolutely stupid we Americans are on certain things, just plain brain washed, with both education and health spending being 2 prime examples where we outspend every other developed country (per person) for mediocre results, and yet we think its fine, just the way it is.

Rumor has it all of Chicago's BOE has resigned. I told the forum my BFF Bruno (black) had to go back to teaching because They & Them were trying to groom him and set him up with some hot ladies in Los Angeles to get him under their spell with sex, cash and blackmail.

The woke have no clue bro. I don't see you as woke at all by the way. A fence sitter, yes, but not woke. I see you coming down very soon and saying, "I'm voting for Trump and crush was right about the kids." The woke are going to go broke and get a good taste of what it's like to be poor.

Oh Lord, please pray. Now we have to deal with Milton. He's looking to cause damage to Florida. If you can't shoot Trump, send in a Hurricane. When was the last time a Hurricane started from Mexico? Talk about a U-Turn. Mr. Climate Change, thoughts?

1728180599525.png

Go research what her actual responsibilities for the border were. You might want to clear all your cookies and caches first and go anon to get a more objective feed. The Biden admin has made of mess of the border, to be sure, but to say its 100% on the VP is just silly (& politics naturally). I've no issue with her deciding vote, why wouldn't she.

BTW, student debt is an enormous drag on the economy and its only getting worse. Its amazing how absolutely stupid we Americans are on certain things, just plain brain washed, with both education and health spending being 2 prime examples where we outspend every other developed country (per person) for mediocre results, and yet we think its fine, just the way it is.
Ive seen the video and heard it straight from Bidens mouth when he assigned her that responsibility. So I dont need to clear my cookies. But you might want to lay off the revisionist talking points.

I never made the claim she was fully responsible. But she did completely ignore the border, and now is claiming she can fix it. Whats up with the strawmen today?

100% with you on cost of education and health. A good first step for healthcare costs would be tort reform, but thats never going to happen since most politicians are attorneys and their lobby is so powerful.

9 minutes of pure music. 100,000+ MAGA people staying to the very end. People WHO cheated, lied and harmed children cannot sleep.

None shall sleep,
None shall sleep!

Even you, oh Princess,
In your cold room,
Watch the stars,
That tremble with love
And with hope.

But my secret is hidden within me,
My name no one shall know,
No... no...
On your mouth, I will tell it,
When the light shines.

And my kiss will dissolve
the silence that makes you mine!

(No one will know his name
and we must, alas, die.)

Vanish, o night!
Set, stars! Set, stars!
At dawn, I will win!
I will win!
I will win!

Good news for those who can't stand crush and his memes. Today is 100% my last day. I have been relieved of my duties at the forum. I have been asked to serve others now. I was asked to bring the truth here and expose espola and Husker Du for their cheating, evil and lying. Now the choice is yours. Thank you again for all your love and support. If you have any last Q's for me, fire away. I pray for California, truly I do.

Watch:

Back