Today in Fascism

Listen up folks. Oct 5th, 2017, President Trump said this (see video link). Now use your little brains and logic. President Trump is going back to Butler on October 5th, 7 years after he said this. Watch him do the "Q." There is also a very big solar "STORM" on its way. Look at the Sun flip off Satan and all those who worship "IT" and all those WHO sold their soul to "IT" so they can become rich & famous. You had to go through the Diddler to get the prizes. They & Them and their evil blackmailers got everyone juiced up on "Exstacy" and then brought little kids to their freak offs. The end will not be for everyone. My advice? Pray🙏

Watch President Trump
https://1a-1791.com/video/s8/2/9/S/W/Q/9SWQt.caa.mp4?b=1&u=ummtf

ffa2e3659ae075bd.png

Last edited:
Looks like the only thing FEMA is providing are body bags. Look what Gregg Phillips just posted. This goes with what I've heard as well. Bodies in trees and dead babies floating down the river. Husker Du, P Diddy and the rest of their evil elk want folks like MAGA banished from the earth. I guess the two of us can't live together on earth. We shall see WHO gets banished. Thanks a lot, espola nd Husker Du. You both have blood on your hands traitors!

"This FEMA fiasco is 1000x worse than Katrina. They welcomed us on the ground before the formal work began.

I am just guessing but I think there are 10,000 dead in the mountains.

Harris, you will pay for this in 32 days." Gregg Phillips

For the migrant money distributed by FEMA (the billions is hyperbole) - the $650M is a budgeted item and so would have come from Congress, i.e. approved by a GOP led House and DEM led Senate, prior to Biden's signature.

The $650 million cited by Republicans refers to the Shelter and Services Program (SSP), which had a budget of that amount for Fiscal Year 2024, which ended on September 30. SSP allocates funds to migrant support groups, nonprofits, and state and local governments to distribute to those in need of shelter, food or medical care. While the funds are distributed by FEMA, they do not come from the agency's budget. The DHS Appropriations Act 2024 shows that the money is from the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) budget, which is then given to FEMA to hand out, "helping to facilitate the safe, orderly, and humane release of asylum seekers and families". CBP influences where the cash is spent, with a requirement to send operational data to FEMA on a quarterly basis. This data helps guide FEMA on where to allocate the funds, particularly to shelters that support CBP's border security mission.

In the latest spending bill, FEMA asked Congress for $33.1B and were given $20B. They have said they have enough for now and anyone in need should ask. They have also said that they could run out if there are more storms, but Congress is in recess until after the election and can't provide more funds. I expect Biden will magic some up if needed.

For the migrant money distributed by FEMA (the billions is hyperbole) - the $650M is a budgeted item and so would have come from Congress, i.e. approved by a GOP led House and DEM led Senate, prior to Biden's signature.

The $650 million cited by Republicans refers to the Shelter and Services Program (SSP), which had a budget of that amount for Fiscal Year 2024, which ended on September 30. SSP allocates funds to migrant support groups, nonprofits, and state and local governments to distribute to those in need of shelter, food or medical care. While the funds are distributed by FEMA, they do not come from the agency's budget. The DHS Appropriations Act 2024 shows that the money is from the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) budget, which is then given to FEMA to hand out, "helping to facilitate the safe, orderly, and humane release of asylum seekers and families". CBP influences where the cash is spent, with a requirement to send operational data to FEMA on a quarterly basis. This data helps guide FEMA on where to allocate the funds, particularly to shelters that support CBP's border security mission.

In the latest spending bill, FEMA asked Congress for $33.1B and were given $20B. They have said they have enough for now and anyone in need should ask. They have also said that they could run out if there are more storms, but Congress is in recess until after the election and can't provide more funds. I expect Biden will magic some up if needed.
I guess it would be a big ask to get Congress back in session to help take care of the American citizens they were elected to represent.
But if their paychecks were at stake I'm sure they'd be there until they got things hammered out.

Back