Today in Fascism

How many of you took a knee? How many of you obeyed the mask? How many of you stood 6 feet away? How many of you washed your hands? How many of you took the Jabs? How many of you still hate Trump & MAGA? How many of you forced your kids to comply?

1728231684137.png

From a Seal. I told all of you to remember the name, Wendy!!!
1728244933149.png
"Hey [Witch]
We Know Your Evil Deeds.
Wendy's Blood Cries Out From The Ground.
The Cries For Justice Have Reached The Throne.
Metatron Has Dispatched The Servants Of The Flame.
You and Your Evil Friends Will Be Held Accountable, By The Book.
- - -
USSS Servants Loyal To The Truth.

Time To Unbottle Some Tales?"

1728244839403.png

Maybe someone actually listened to trump speak.
I found it hard to read the forum what with the storm surge of c inanities. It looks much cleaner here now.

I must remember, however, all the times that c had declared that he was done with all of us, only to return within a few days.

I wonder if any of the online gambling sites are willing to host an over/under proposition on the number of days c is quiet this time.

I found it hard to read the forum what with the storm surge of c inanities. It looks much cleaner here now.

I must remember, however, all the times that c had declared that he was done with all of us, only to return within a few days.

I wonder if any of the online gambling sites are willing to host an over/under proposition on the number of days c is quiet this time.
Whatever it is I will take the under.

Seems the traffic has declined precipitously. Where one goes they all go . . . and when one comes back . . .

It's up to you to carry on the Meme Master role that Crush vacated. Don't let us down.
I’m not good at all caps, multiple emojis and displaying QAnon indoctrination misinformation. When I see an informative and/or hilarious meme I like to share, “I’m a giver” (quote attributed to the plumber, if you know you know).

I’m not good at all caps, multiple emojis and displaying QAnon indoctrination misinformation. When I see an informative and/or hilarious meme I like to share, “I’m a giver” (quote attributed to the plumber, if you know you know).
I guess I don't indulge in anything online that is meme heavy, although I got a chuckle out of this one.

1728507938495.png

another not serious person. you and yours are an epitome of the men for harris epidemic that has taken hold. so sorry for your loss.

Back