Today in Fascism

Portland, Oregon. First one OFF the libtard wagon trains. Turns out they DON'T like looting, smash-n-grabs, druggies and BLM riots.

Who's next to wake the fuck up?

Based on the article it looks like the Crazy Train will just take a different route still on a one-way trip to Hell.
Good to see how the $15M cut from the PD budget worked out for them. Oh wait...nevermind.
But it's funny,(sad actually) what these stupid woke people have done to their own city, or as Winston from John Wick says,
"By thine own hand."

(I'm sure if you ask Dumb & Dumber they'll both say it's "t's" fault.)

Based on the article it looks like the Crazy Train will just take a different route still on a one-way trip to Hell.
Good to see how the $15M cut from the PD budget worked out for them. Oh wait...nevermind.
But it's funny,(sad actually) what these stupid woke people have done to their own city, or as Winston from John Wick says,
"By thine own hand."

(I'm sure if you ask Dumb & Dumber they'll both say it's "t's" fault.)
Sadly, I think you're 100% right. We do the same thing in California. "Oh Gavin is so handsome... such wonderful hair... and his gravelly voice and dramatic pauses... what a true leader." We deserve what we get, I suppose, but there's a reason the dems invited 15,000,000 illegal aliens here, denied the problem existed for 3-years and now blame Trump for not "closing" the border. Americans are finally waking up so it's time to bring some new voters in that appreciate the finer aspects of welfare. And not only do we get to continuing paying 25% MORE for everything, we also have the honor of supporting these illega... uh, "immigrants" with our tax dollars that don't wind up in Ukraine.

Have we told you that requiring voter I.D. is a threat to democracy? Racist? Fascist? Homophobic? Transphobic? Xenophobic? Commonsenseophobic? And for fuck sake, just plain WEIRD?

I guess I don't indulge in anything online that is meme heavy, although I got a chuckle out of this one.

View attachment 23471
That reminds me of an OLD TV event, featuring a satellite linkup (at that time a fairly new and expensive thing) with Stevie Wonder performing in Africa, alternating with Andy Williams in Hollywood. At one point, when Andy was trying to have a conversation with Stevie that was being interrupted by the usual satellite communication delays and glitches, he asked "Can you see me now Stevie?"

another not serious person. you and yours are an epitome of the men for harris epidemic that has taken hold. so sorry for your loss.
Since I am not in the Harris camp (or anybody's camp, for that matter), I find that amusing.

I just got my mail-in ballot yesterday and I was planning to write up an analysis of my choices soon (but not in this inappropriately named thread).

HEY HEY HEY! The morons at MSNBC dragging out the mechanical engineer again to educate us about voting for Kamala if climate change is a concern. LMFAO! Goddamn... the goodies never end. Thanks Libtards!

That reminds me of an OLD TV event, featuring a satellite linkup (at that time a fairly new and expensive thing) with Stevie Wonder performing in Africa, alternating with Andy Williams in Hollywood. At one point, when Andy was trying to have a conversation with Stevie that was being interrupted by the usual satellite communication delays and glitches, he asked "Can you see me now Stevie?"
I admit Stevie Wonder jokes are low hanging fruit, but I'm easily amused.

Trivia, who was in the first live international satellite broadcast?

Back