Today in Fascism

It's getting very real in the Black Mountain area. I drove through this area and stayed at an RV park that is now washed away. NC State Police and Sheriffs are asking all citizens to be prepared to defend against the bad guys (their own Government, espola and Husker Du). Fort Bragg (not Liberty) is close by. This hits our home on my Mother in Laws side of the Cherokee people. Thousands are dead, missing and many more will die. I know SoCal isn't getting the news. Nothing on local stations or our beloved ocregister.com. Karma is very real, and we all sit on a fault line that is no fault of ours. Can you say, "earthquake." So many of my pals don't give a hoot for these American deplorable Hillbillies that love Trump, God, guns and their bible. You woke folk care more about people in Ukraine then your own citizens. Many of these people are vets and fought in evil wars. You're all exposed for being selfish.

Watch: https://1a-1791.com/video/fw/s8/2/v/m/T/X/vmTXt.caa.mp4?b=1&u=ummtf

Why all the chaos you ask? Well, the bad guys (espola & Husker Du) have done very bad things. The heat and the hunt is on for those WHO have abused, harmed and killed children. No one escapes this, no one!!! The Hunters of little kids are now the hunted!!

Watch this from Scotty: https://rumble.com/v5h6yat-glenn-frey-the-heat-is-on.html?e9s=src_v1_ucp

P.S. This lawyer is not your typical lawyer either. Tony Buzbee is a former Recon Marine officer and the head of a Houston-based national law firm, which is joined by the AVA Law Group representing 120 new accusers.

Wake up Norm and Mr. Fence. I know most of my Liberal pals are not voting for anyone. That is your God given right, 100%. However, I would vote for Trump if I were you. You can keep it to yourself. We must make it too big to rig.

1728139058734.png

Don't ever and I mean ever let these losers on here like espola and Husker Du mock MAGA. MAGA are Americans and many are Police, Fire and Vets. espola and Husker Du are Marxists losers who cheat and lie to win. Total frauds that will be exposed, end of story!!!

RIP Brother!!!

868a28aa4a7492e0.jpg

For the migrant money distributed by FEMA (the billions is hyperbole) - the $650M is a budgeted item and so would have come from Congress, i.e. approved by a GOP led House and DEM led Senate, prior to Biden's signature.

The $650 million cited by Republicans refers to the Shelter and Services Program (SSP), which had a budget of that amount for Fiscal Year 2024, which ended on September 30. SSP allocates funds to migrant support groups, nonprofits, and state and local governments to distribute to those in need of shelter, food or medical care. While the funds are distributed by FEMA, they do not come from the agency's budget. The DHS Appropriations Act 2024 shows that the money is from the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) budget, which is then given to FEMA to hand out, "helping to facilitate the safe, orderly, and humane release of asylum seekers and families". CBP influences where the cash is spent, with a requirement to send operational data to FEMA on a quarterly basis. This data helps guide FEMA on where to allocate the funds, particularly to shelters that support CBP's border security mission.

In the latest spending bill, FEMA asked Congress for $33.1B and were given $20B. They have said they have enough for now and anyone in need should ask. They have also said that they could run out if there are more storms, but Congress is in recess until after the election and can't provide more funds. I expect Biden will magic some up if needed.
We can rationalize everything and details are important, but when you take a 10,000 foot view I just see a complete lack of leadership and incompetence. Is some of it correlation, maybe, but I believe most is causation.

-Afghanistan withdrawal
-Illegal immigration
-Inflation
-International conflict
-Lack of transparency
-Bureaucratic incompetency (Secret service as an example)
-Out of control anti-Semitism

I'm not going to vote for Trump just out of protest for our options, but by objective standards the results of the prior administration for the US are far better than the current administration.

We can rationalize everything and details are important, but when you take a 10,000 foot view I just see a complete lack of leadership and incompetence. Is some of it correlation, maybe, but I believe most is causation.

-Afghanistan withdrawal
-Illegal immigration
-Inflation
-International conflict
-Lack of transparency
-Bureaucratic incompetency (Secret service as an example)
-Out of control anti-Semitism

I'm not going to vote for Trump just out of protest for our options, but by objective standards the results of the prior administration for the US are far better than the current administration.
Your list doesn't make much sense to me
  • Afghanistan was a continuation of Trumps deal with the Taliban that the US upheld but the Taliban didn't. It ended up as a shit show, due in part to the fact that we could not secure Kabul because we only had a few thousand troops left, with the rest having been withdrawn prior to Biden taking power. He should have shipped in 8-10K troops to secure Kabul and he should have blown the crap out of the Taliban columns but then he'd be screamed at for that.
  • He 100% should have done much more on immigration. Its down to 10 years lows or something at the moment, so no excuses that nothing could have been done.
  • Inflation was a global phenomenon and the US coped better than most. Then again we are in a capitalist society and record profits from the companies that jacked up the prices because they could under the inflation guise shouldn't be ignored. I do wonder what else was supposed to have been done, and rarely see much offerings. Fact remains prices are 20%+ up versus 4 years ago, and wages are trailing that slightly.
  • So its Biden's fault Putin invaded Ukraine or that Hamas attacked Israel - like huh!
  • Not a very transparent point, its like you're saying and there's other stuff I hate, so there!
  • Lol, more stuff -
  • Come on, how TF is that a Biden thing - aren't those very fine people, Per Trump, or are you only talking about some antisemites and not others?

Vote for who you want, but if you are using the Daily Heil Mail, a notorious right wing rag in the UK, as a source of news, then you should revisit your choices or at least be honest about your bias.

• Afghanistan was a continuation of Trumps deal with the Taliban that the US upheld but the Taliban didn't. It ended up as a shit show, due in part to the fact that we could not secure Kabul because we only had a few thousand troops left, with the rest having been withdrawn prior to Biden taking power. He should have shipped in 8-10K troops to secure Kabul and he should have blown the crap out of the Taliban columns but then he'd be screamed at for that.
  • He 100% should have done much more on immigration. Its down to 10 years lows or something at the moment, so no excuses that nothing could have been done.
  • Inflation was a global phenomenon and the US coped better than most. Then again we are in a capitalist society and record profits from the companies that jacked up the prices because they could under the inflation guise shouldn't be ignored. I do wonder what else was supposed to have been done, and rarely see much offerings. Fact remains prices are 20%+ up versus 4 years ago, and wages are trailing that slightly.
  • So its Biden's fault Putin invaded Ukraine or that Hamas attacked Israel - like huh!
  • Not a very transparent point, its like you're saying and there's other stuff I hate, so there!
  • Lol, more stuff -
  • Come on, how TF is that a Biden thing - aren't those very fine people, Per Trump, or are you only talking about some antisemites and not others?

Vote for who you want, but if you are using the Daily Heil Mail, a notorious right wing rag in the UK, as a source of news, then you should revisit your choices or at least be honest about your bias.
👆👆👆☝️☝️☝️👆👆👆👆👆☝️☝️☝️☝️

c9c5d3d6bb7ea9ec.jpg

I swear this my Liberal pal's life now. He's fully jabbed (7 boosters) and flu shots and is always sick. Last week he told me he had a bucket to throw up in as he sat on the pot with the runs. All at the same time. Talk about being poisoned. How sick are you?
1728160673403.png

Warning: October 7th – Israeli security forces have around 60 credible warnings of major terror attacks across the country. Counterterrorism operations will continue as needed to prevent them.

This just in: In coordination with the Engineering and Construction Division of the Ministry of Defense, the IDF destroyed a 250-meter underground infrastructure in southern Lebanon. The tunnel was identified and studied through cross-border operations in recent weeks, conducted with special units. The forces discovered command rooms, pre-prepared combat gear for terrorists, and various weapons. They also found living quarters equipped with showers, a kitchen, and food supplies.

The tunnel did not cross into Israeli territory and was sealed off by the Northern Command's engineering unit and Yahalom fighters, in cooperation with the Ministry of Defense's engineering division.

Watch: https://1a-1791.com/video/s8/2/D/5/9/X/D59Xt.caa.mp4?b=1&u=ummtf

The rats hide underground in tunnels. I know a few of you are not going to vote out of protest. Trump has been spot on and 100% with Israel and that alone should get you off your fence and to vote for Trump. Free will is also free so sit on your fence Mr. Chirper.

• Lol, more stuff -

Those are all just rationalizations. Big picture our country is far worse off. I could go point by point, but its not worth the effort, since we both have our heals dug in. Like I said some may be causation, some may be correlation. I'm a proof is in the pudding guy. What has happened under Trump vs what happened under Biden. Most things were much better under Trump and I can't even stand the guy, but I'm objective enough to see the difference in the administrations. I will admit its nice to see the market back up for selfish reasons, but the majority of American's are not in the stock market, but they're paying significantly higher prices at the local market.

Let's say everything is Trump's fault like you assert in some of your points above. What has the Biden administration done to fix it? And don't give me the BS about the Immigration Bill and the Republicans blocking it. Both the bill and the rejection were primarily done for political reasons and it wasn't a good faith effort by either side. Now we have all these promises from Kamala of the things she's going to do to fix it, WTF has she been doing for the last 3 1/2 years except scaring off staff.

But on one point from a notoriously left leaning website:

Back