Today in Fascism

I wish that were the case. They've taken zero responsibility for it in terms of its actions.

1) They knowingly allowed it to happened and it was pervasive
2) They moved bad priests around and destroyed records to conceal it
3) They lied about it happening
4) They fought the charges in Court when they were sued
5) They filed bankruptcy to avoid paying the victims and they leveraged the law to protect their assets despite being the richest church in the world
6) They concealed assets during bankruptcy to avoid paying the victims

They only shame they have is in getting caught and the decrease in offerings placed in the collection plate.
If you read what I said, you made my point, and a few others.

In a related thought, I fail to understand why people are constantly shocked and outraged when power is given, oversight is non-existent or in the form of the fox guarding the henhouse, and then the power is abused. It’s a constant through human history. No individual or organization is immune. Americans, myself included, spend too little time being good citizens, being informed and then providing informed oversight.

In a related thought, I fail to understand why people are constantly shocked and outraged when power is given, oversight is non-existent or in the form of the fox guarding the henhouse, and then the power is abused. It’s a constant through human history. No individual or organization is immune. Americans, myself included, spend too little time being good citizens, being informed and then providing informed oversight.
Love this🫶

Agreed, but in our defense we are being blocked from oversight like never before. No transparency and no accountability from our organizations that are supposed to be accountable to us as citizens. The media used to play a vital role in oversight, but instead has traded that role for one of promoting a narrative. I try to actively participate in the battles that I can influence (which is usually on a local level) and bitch about the other issues I can't control. I also have to win the battle at home first, aka raising responsible adults, ha ha.

Agreed, but in our defense we are being blocked from oversight like never before. No transparency and no accountability from our organizations that are supposed to be accountable to us as citizens. The media used to play a vital role in oversight, but instead has traded that role for one of promoting a narrative. I try to actively participate in the battles that I can influence (which is usually on a local level) and bitch about the other issues I can't control. I also have to win the battle at home first, aka raising responsible adults, ha ha.
Agreed. When the media started advocating, we were screwed. I’d say I’ve learned my lesson there.

Even so, the amount of waste and fraud in government is so large it will take a huge effort to reign in - and beyond the media practicing journalism again. People will still need to be more informed and involved.

Will Covid-ridden Adam Peaty be the Olympics' super-spreader? Covid-ridden Adam Peaty was seen hugging his family and other competitors before testing positive for the virus today - raising concerns he might become the Olympics' super-spreader. I also hear that Covid 19 positive tests are breaking out at the Olympics and in Southern California. My gosh, these people never stop cheating. Public service announcement: Don't take any more shots you guys. I actually care about and love you for willing to speak the truth to you. Dad4 lied to you 100%. Where is Dad?​

Thanks a lot Adam the super spreader👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

1722381351652.png

The Catholics need to take care of their own house of dicks around children before criticizing others.

Why even indulge the French in being triggered? Like I said to Crush, all they have is provocation and French cuisine which is overrated. BBQ rules.
"house of dicks"... "bag of dicks"... it never disappoints.

How many of you have or had Covid this summer? Remember when Creepy Joe and Dad4 said, "if you take the jabs you won't get Covid." 92% of Socal took the jabs. You all were lied to. Plus, Kamala the witch kills kids up to 9 months. Some of the dead babies' organs are sold as well on the black market and Kamala went after the people WHO exposed this fucking evil instead of the evil pigs that sell kid parts. Insane!!! She is a Witch and so are all the other women like Hillary, Dr. Jill, Huma, Elizabeth and so many other witches. One of the Witches is also a black widow.

View attachment 22266

I thought the Pedophile in Chief said we defeated Covid. Is he lying again?

When your firm actually worked on the San Diego Catholic Diocese bankruptcy case and you see the massive corruption its hard to believe the so-called devout and holy leadership is actually being led by God or Jesus. I know how the prevention of child exploitation is a core issue for you, and there is a lot more proof that the Catholic Church is directly involved then the Democrat Party.

I 100% support the free practice of religion. However, religious hypocrisy even outmatches political hypocrisy.
Joel Osteen just banished you to Hell for that... and he says he'll make it happen no matter how many millions it costs him.

Joel Osteen just banished you to Hell for that... and he says he'll make it happen no matter how many millions it costs him.
We all got played with the fear of hell. Many a ministers grow their church (and wallet) with the fear of love me or go to hell!!! I can't imagine sending my son to hell for not loving me the way I want to be loved. Rev Graham is going around right now telling people there are only two baskets, the basket to heaven or the basket to hell and the choice is yours. If you give at least 10% in the basket each week and pay your fair share, you get a free pass and a "get of hell card" for eternity.

Back