Today in Fascism

I thought I had already expressed my thoughts on the matter. In 2020, I broke my rule of never voting for a Democrat or a Republican because t was so horrible. It looks like he is killing off his own campaign this time around, so I am free to go back to my independent ways. So who else is running? Or should I just write in John McCain again?
Edit --
replace
"Or should I just write in John McCain again?"
with
"Or should I just write in an obvious seatsitter again, such as Charles III Mountbatten-Windsor?"

We have (had) MAPs and Pedos running the country and the world, and their meal is little children. Secret society of sickos!!! I know it's hard for so many to get their brain around this, but's true. Look at all the drag queens and MTFs coming out of the darkness and into the light. They & Them (espola & Husker Du) have been attacking Trump ever since President Trump said, "I will bring the full force & weight of the Military to END HUMAN TRAFFICKING." The two losers on here and all the others like just like them have censored and now tried to kill Trump. Why? Everyone has a choice to make, choose wisely.

"Facebook has just admitted that it wrongly censored the Trump “attempted assassination photo,” and got caught. Same thing for Google. They made it virtually impossible to find pictures or anything about this heinous act. Both are facing BIG BACKLASH OVER CENSORSHIP CLAIMS. Here we go again, another attempt at RIGGING THE ELECTION!!! GO AFTER META AND GOOGLE. LET THEM KNOW WE ARE ALL WISE TO THEM, WILL BE MUCH TOUGHER THIS TIME. MAGA2024!" DJT

Pete Buttigieg (espola and Husker Du favorite mayor) thinks killing babies in abortions is great for men. I know many of you on here think I'm emotional and off my medication. Let me tell you all something. I am here to kick your ass with my voice and help some of you wake the F up. EOTL started this off back in 2018. I'm willing to die to help save kids, let that sink into your selfish hearts. Listen to Pete, what a jerk!!!

“Men are more free when women have access to abortions.”
Link: https://www.lifenews.com/2024/07/30/pete-buttigieg-kill-more-babies-in-abortions-so-men-can-be-free/

I went to a wild party once, might have been late summer 1977. It was held at a friend's house in East San Diego under the airport glide path. I had rented a tank of helium that summer from Liquid Carbonics, so I inflated my inflatable kite and flew it up toward the glide path as long as my 300 feet of string would allow even though there was no wind. We were taking turns diving through a truck inner tube floating in the pool. Those of us who were successful ended up with hickies from where the tube's inflation metal valve stem hit us. The hickies did not hurt until the next day when the various pain killers wore off. I was ready to chug the worm at the bottom of the bottle of Mescal that someone had brought, but it was gone before it got to it.

Having daddy help prosecute Trump has been very lucrative for the Democratic consulting firm owned by Loren Merchan. The judge's daughter has nearly doubled her business from the same time period two years ago. Lawfare can be very profitable for some. I have a Doc Pal WHO helps jab children for big bonus pay in Laguna and has tripled his revenue since Covid and just bought another house. He won't talk to me anymore because he knows I will rebuke his selfish ways and he doesn't like that, and I make him feel guilty because he also supports killing babies. PAY FOR PLAY is no joke.

1722348113232.png

When I caught one Doc lying through his teeth, I blew my whistle. I then caught the same Doc banging assistant coach and a few moms and I again blew my whistle. I was told to STFU by the Docs Boss or my dd would be labeled a club hopper and I would be labeled a dad not to play with. We all know college coaches don't like club hoppers. I then went to another Doc who lied and lied some more. I blew my whistle on him and was retaliated against and my poor dd was blocked entry. It's crazy to see how whistleblowers are treated. I hope someday some of you will understand what it's like to go against US Soccer Mafia, the #1 club in the country that keeps on growing and the Docs they pay to cheat. One Doc took extra money so their dd would make the list. PAY FOR PLAY sucks!!!

1722348953704.png

The Devil went down to Fulton County, GA

"And here is,

Georgia Election Board,

CONFIRMS, BEYOND THE SHADOW OF A DOUBT,

A: Fulton County is missing 380,761 ballot images,

B: Fulton County failed to verify signatures for 148,000 ballots.

C: Ruby Freeman and Shay Moss double scanned ballots.

And,

D: Fani ‘bang bang’ Willis was in-fact duplicated to the District Attorney’s Office."
Rebel

I went to a wild party once, might have been late summer 1977. It was held at a friend's house in East San Diego under the airport glide path. I had rented a tank of helium that summer from Liquid Carbonics, so I inflated my inflatable kite and flew it up toward the glide path as long as my 300 feet of string would allow even though there was no wind. We were taking turns diving through a truck inner tube floating in the pool. Those of us who were successful ended up with hickies from where the tube's inflation metal valve stem hit us. The hickies did not hurt until the next day when the various pain killers wore off. I was ready to chug the worm at the bottom of the bottle of Mescal that someone had brought, but it was gone before it got to it.
The people who confused the Last Supper with Greek Mythology are the same people who want to eliminate the Department of Education. Think about that.

The people who confused the Last Supper with Greek Mythology are the same people who want to eliminate the Department of Education. Think about that.
Before the department of grooming started, we were #1. The same department tried to brainwash me, and I kicked its ass. You are dumb and your pal is dumber. Plus, the department mandated little children to wear a fucking mask and take fucking poison, let that sink into your sick mind loser!!!

1722355571510.png

Hey espola ad Husker Du, you will pay for your lies.

"We just feel it in our spirit, at this moment, to remember all of the victims of Jeffrey Epstein & other elitists who never made it home to tell their story. They were never afforded the right to face their accusers. The final moments of their life, as each breath slowly passed away, were filled with agony & horror after having already been tortured, abused, raped, & scourged for days, weeks, months, or even years before their precious souls left this earth. The pain unimaginable. Suffering indescribable. Hopelessness unbearable. Days of darkness passed by one after the other as memories of their brief former lives faded away. Staring at the entrance as the doorknob turned hoping maybe, just maybe, it would finally be their mommy or daddy.....The momentary glimmer immediately snuffed out as another face of evil darkens the doorway again. A visage appears that was just hours prior being fawned over on an unremarkable talk show as millions of the willfully blind blankly nodded." Entheos

oh please - you really believe there wasn't intent to piss people off intentionally? the depiction of the two events are so strikingly similar. And karens exist at both ends of the spectrum. bottom line is for many, the whole thing was grotesque and ridiculous and didn't matter if you are Christian/Catholic or a fan of Greek Mythology...dudes with d!ks around children is disgusting and disturbing.

And the DOE is a subpar agency, disbanding/revamping should be a conversation.

Back