Today in Fascism

oh please - you really believe there wasn't intent to piss people off intentionally? the depiction of the two events are so strikingly similar. And karens exist at both ends of the spectrum. bottom line is for many, the whole thing was grotesque and ridiculous and didn't matter if you are Christian/Catholic or a fan of Greek Mythology...dudes with d!ks around children is disgusting and disturbing.

And the DOE is a subpar agency, disbanding/revamping should be a conversation.
The Catholics need to take care of their own house of dicks around children before criticizing others.

Why even indulge the French in being triggered? Like I said to Crush, all they have is provocation and French cuisine which is overrated. BBQ rules.

The Catholics need to take care of their own house of dicks around children before criticizing others.

Why even indulge the French in being triggered? Like I said to Crush, all they have is provocation and French cuisine which is overrated. BBQ rules.
Look watty, you're an atheist still and that's why you don't get it. Very soon you will get it and then you will be faced with a choice.

How many of you have or had Covid this summer? Remember when Creepy Joe and Dad4 said, "if you take the jabs you won't get Covid." 92% of Socal took the jabs. You all were lied to. Plus, Kamala the witch kills kids up to 9 months. Some of the dead babies' organs are sold as well on the black market and Kamala went after the people WHO exposed this fucking evil instead of the evil pigs that sell kid parts. Insane!!! She is a Witch and so are all the other women like Hillary, Dr. Jill, Huma, Elizabeth and so many other witches. One of the Witches is also a black widow.

1722369545745.png

"Weird" is the new code word for people like me who want kids born and not killed. Look what the Witch Bitch said, "If Republican leaders don't enjoy being called weird, creepy, and controlling, they could try not being weird, creepy, and controlling." Hillary the Witch

"Unfortunately for Hillary, her own past was exposed to be pretty “weird & sick,” to say the least. DNC emails exposed by Wikileaks just days ahead of her 2016 face-off with Trump showed her campaign manager John Podesta was invited to a “spirit cooking dinner” by performance artist Marina Abramovic to take part in an occult ritual founded by Satanist Aleister Crowley. In an email dated June 28, 2015, Abramovic wrote, “I am so looking forward to the Spirit Cooking dinner at my place. Do you think you will be able to let me know if your brother is joining? All my love, Marina.”

The email chain shows Podesta’s brother, Tony, forwarded the email to John Podesta and asked, “Are you in NYC Thursday July 9 Marina wants you to come to dinner.” Info

Also, these sickos ordered chesse pizza by the hour. WHO the fuck does that and Obama brought in $65,000 worth of hot dogs to DC. Michelle showed off her hot dog on Ellen's show.

Look watty, you're an atheist still and that's why you don't get it. Very soon you will get it and then you will be faced with a choice.
When your firm actually worked on the San Diego Catholic Diocese bankruptcy case and you see the massive corruption its hard to believe the so-called devout and holy leadership is actually being led by God or Jesus. I know how the prevention of child exploitation is a core issue for you, and there is a lot more proof that the Catholic Church is directly involved then the Democrat Party.

I 100% support the free practice of religion. However, religious hypocrisy even outmatches political hypocrisy.

When your firm actually worked on the San Diego Catholic Diocese bankruptcy case and you see the massive corruption its hard to believe the so-called devout and holy leadership is actually being led by God or Jesus. I know how the prevention of child exploitation is a core issue for you, and there is a lot more proof that the Catholic Church is directly involved then the Democrat Party.

I 100% support the free practice of religion. However, religious hypocrisy even outmatches political hypocrisy.
I'm not Catholic and yes, 100% many priests abused kids. Kamala the witch actually helped these abusers when she was DA in CA. In fact, watty, everywhere in high places these child hunters are in place. Churches, schools, government and police to name a few. They have infiltrated every organization you can think of. It's why human trafficking has to end.

However, religious hypocrisy even outmatches political hypocrisy.
I agree with you. It's why Jesus said to be aware and alert of the wolves in sheep's clothing. These monsters' prey on little innocent kids when they should have been praying for them and helping them.

Jesse Owens put them in their place.
The back story between Owens and Luz Long is incredible. Luz credits Owens with leading him to God. It is an amazing story.

The Catholic Church certainly needs to deal with whatever hypocrisy they have put forth. There’s no excuse for it. But, there was the knowledge that what they did was wrong and they attempted to hide it because they were ashamed. There is no shame on the left. Nihilism and hedonism reign supreme and are proudly displayed. Both display evil behavior, but only one celebrates it and attempts to normalize it.

The Catholic Church certainly needs to deal with whatever hypocrisy they have put forth. There’s no excuse for it. But, there was the knowledge that what they did was wrong and they attempted to hide it because they were ashamed.
I wish that were the case. They've taken zero responsibility for it in terms of its actions.

1) They knowingly allowed it to happened and it was pervasive
2) They moved bad priests around and destroyed records to conceal it
3) They lied about it happening
4) They fought the charges in Court when they were sued
5) They filed bankruptcy to avoid paying the victims and they leveraged the law to protect their assets despite being the richest church in the world
6) They concealed assets during bankruptcy to avoid paying the victims

They only shame they have is in getting caught and the decrease in offerings placed in the collection plate.

I wish that were the case. They've taken zero responsibility for it in terms of its actions.

1) They knowingly allowed it to happened and it was pervasive
2) They moved bad priests around and destroyed records to conceal it
3) They lied about it happening
4) They fought the charges in Court when they were sued
5) They filed bankruptcy to avoid paying the victims and they leveraged the law to protect their assets despite being the richest church in the world
6) They concealed assets during bankruptcy to avoid paying the victims

They only shame they have is in getting caught and the decrease in offerings placed in the collection plate.

Clergy Sex-Abuse Victim Cries Foul Over How Kamala Harris Treated Him Two Decades Ago​

Joey Piscitelli told the Register that during the seven-year period Harris served as San Francisco’s district attorney, she repeatedly declined his requests to release relevant documents and to meet with him.

Watty, you're starting to get it.

That's lame. Regardless of its religious significance, its a defining symbol of Brazil. Ironically, it was featured in just about every intro by NBC during the Rio Olympics.
It's interesting that they allowed the drag queens doing the Lords Supper. One of the queens had his nuttsake out, right next to a little girl. Husker Du thinks people are overreacting. This from a loser that said, "the kids that go missing are just runaways."

It's interesting that they allowed the drag queens doing the Lords Supper. One of the queens had his nuttsake out, right next to a little girl. Husker Du thinks people are overreacting. This from a loser that said, "the kids that go missing are just runaways."
It's only the Lord's Supper for Christians trying to play the victim card.

Personally, I thought the whole Menage A Trois scene in the opening ceremonies was more curious then the fat, naked Smurf, but I didn't see Smurf boy in real time. I agree though, that there was some adult content which I think was better left out for an all ages audience. But again its the French, and the only power they have is to try an offend.

It's only the Lord's Supper for Christians trying to play the victim card.

Personally, I thought the whole Menage A Trois scene in the opening ceremonies was more curious then the fat, naked Smurf, but I didn't see Smurf boy in real time. I agree though, that there was some adult content which I think was better left out for an all ages audience. But again its the French, and the only power they have is to try an offend.
No, it's called respect watty. I don't go to organized church, but I respect those who do. The balls hanging out for the world to see (yes, kids watch the Olympics) was a disgrace and a ball slape to everyone. Let's not play the French card either. It was stupid, wrong and very disappointing. No spin on this.

Back