Today in Fascism

Keep dreaming. I don't hate Trump, he just says stupid and childish shit that turns off voters. If he acted just half-way disciplined he would run away with this election. If he loses this election he only has himself to blame, and we're all f'ed with Harris as President.
You've basically summed it up. Quite the conundrum for the average US citizen.

Keep dreaming. I don't hate Trump, he just says stupid and childish shit that turns off voters. If he acted just half-way disciplined he would run away with this election. If he loses this election he only has himself to blame, and we're all f'ed with Harris as President.
The only way Trump loses is if they cheat again. Look, so he hurts your feelings with stupid things he says. When was the last time you took on the FBI, CIA, DOJ, USSS, Child Killers, Rapists and the like. Gee watty, cut the man some slack would you. Dude gave up his life to help save America. You know what, grow a spin dude!!!

Is this stupid? "SENIORS SHOULD NOT PAY TAX ON SOCIAL SECURITY!" DJT "No tax on tips." DJT

I wish that were the case. They've taken zero responsibility for it in terms of its actions.

1) They knowingly allowed it to happened and it was pervasive
2) They moved bad priests around and destroyed records to conceal it
3) They lied about it happening
4) They fought the charges in Court when they were sued
5) They filed bankruptcy to avoid paying the victims and they leveraged the law to protect their assets despite being the richest church in the world
6) They concealed assets during bankruptcy to avoid paying the victims

They only shame they have is in getting caught and the decrease in offerings placed in the collection plate.
All hail Boston newspapers for exposing it to the public!

Agreed, but in our defense we are being blocked from oversight like never before. No transparency and no accountability from our organizations that are supposed to be accountable to us as citizens. The media used to play a vital role in oversight, but instead has traded that role for one of promoting a narrative. I try to actively participate in the battles that I can influence (which is usually on a local level) and bitch about the other issues I can't control. I also have to win the battle at home first, aka raising responsible adults, ha ha.
Have you noticed the NPCs don't even argue about the legitimacy of the MSM anymore? They just ignore it. Then there's @dad4. He disappeared from their defense because he can't bear to deal with all the contradictions from the MSM in climate change and COVID policy as well as the verified falsehoods they promoted regarding Trump. Change is difficult. Ego gets in the way.

Have you noticed the NPCs don't even argue about the legitimacy of the MSM anymore? They just ignore it. Then there's @dad4. He disappeared from their defense because he can't bear to deal with all the contradictions from the MSM in climate change and COVID policy as well as the verified falsehoods they promoted regarding Trump. Change is difficult. Ego gets in the way.
Eating crow is the best way to clean your soul from being wrong. Dad refused to do that and now he's no more. Another Dad on here disappreared like a fart in the win. He was assigned as my fact checker and where did he go? A lot of these dads played pay for play. Dad4 came on here like a know-it-all Dr of science. He gave medical advice that has caused young people to die from cardiac arrest. He said so many things that turned out to be false it makes me wonder what his real motives were. Then of course we had the biggest ass of all, Surf Futbol that threaten me and my dd. I'm not done, I will get the final word and I will be proven right.

Does the baptism come with a new personality? I hope so because he's shooting himself in the foot. This election is Trump vs Trump. Its his to win or lose, what Kamala does is largely irrelevant.
Maybe the wafer can shut him up for a few minutes at a time? He most certainly insists God provide a better quality of wine.

I used to think he just continued that shit because it literally worked for him the first time. Then it occurred to me, he's always been the boss. He's always been the CEO. I'm not sure he even knows how to do what you're describing.

The only way Trump loses is if they cheat again. Look, so he hurts your feelings with stupid things he says. When was the last time you took on the FBI, CIA, DOJ, USSS, Child Killers, Rapists and the like. Gee watty, cut the man some slack would you. Dude gave up his life to help save America. You know what, grow a spin dude!!!
My bad, I didn't realize Trump was pre-ordained by God as President.

“I love the black people” as if they are a monolith is insulting and disrespectful at the least
And the way trump emphasizes and pronounces the word “blacks” is throughly condescending.

What a POS

Back