How’s the 2023-24 season going?

G2010 CitySC won 5-0 today in GA Finals and is now in GA semifinals.

So add one more Socal team to the group.

There's a very good chance that both ECNL and GA G2010 National Champions are from Socal.
They should have a Championship game between the two teams to crown the true USA champion. Winner takes all.

Keep in mind, we have teams from Cal spending over $100k as a team in parent/kid travel plus parent days off work for these National Events. I mean, sure, some teams play more direct, but the stakes for 14 year old girls are way too high imo for another league game basically. Of course the game is going to be tight with enormous pressure. The ability to capitalize on mistakes will go a long way as the pressure on the field must be enormous. A great coach told me that a great team can play possession and direct depending on match ups. When playing a team with great possession, you better have great athletes that can press, disrupt, and capitalize or you better be able to possess yourself and not allow them to control the game. Either way the winner can take pride with what worked. Looks like it was a great game just not a fan of the unneccessary travel which I think translates into very tight pressure filled ugly games, but what can we do?
Bruh, let's focus on playoff scores and highlights. I'm hearing Legend are on fire and peaking at the right time. When we made our run in 2017, everything worked out and we won it all. I'm hearing Legends is playing beautiful passing game soccer and Koge looks to play more direct and physical. I was so addicted to this rush at this time that I didn't care how much it cost. I did later though. My sister-in-law knows one of the parents on this special talented Legends FC team and they say Koge is the team to beat but Legends has a chance. Good luck you guy.

The Texas reign may be over if they do not change their style of play and the way they train out there. They are the old school. SoCal is the new school…. Just wait for the 2012’s we will see the same thing…
My sister in Law's son plays MLS Next and his dad put him in Futsol at early age. I was with him today and he's skills and passing were pro bro and I mean that. His team upset LAFC and he was lights out and pops says 100% futsol was the reason. Texas plays direct kickball.

They should have a Championship game between the two teams to crown the true USA champion. Winner takes all.
It would not go well for City. It’s going to be interesting next season to see if the Southwest cup will give out automatic playoff spots like the Texas cup does or not. That Southwest cup will most likely be a preview of the finals.

It would not go well for City. It’s going to be interesting next season to see if the Southwest cup will give out automatic playoff spots like the Texas cup does or not. That Southwest cup will most likely be a preview of the finals.
Tell that to Atlanta United FC (MLS) losing to the Indiana Eleven (USL) in the QF at The Lamar Hunt US Open. Soccer is a very interesting sport because you only need 11 players playing together to make a run a championship.

It likely wouldn't be close - but would be fun to see on the field.

View attachment 21829

View attachment 21830
What chance does Legends FC have with Koge? I'm hearing some rumor mill that might make it hard for one of these two amazing top teams from SoCal to be crowned champion. First off, great job you guys and I mean that. These kids would not be in VA without amazing parents supporting them. It's not easy and we all know it's sure not cheap, but worth every penny if your team win's it all. I still will go on the record that California should have it's own league with Relegation/Promotion. I'm picking the underdog. Please send us score updates. Hey @Dominic. You need to find a smart person that can do a score update ticker. We need something for boys and girls. My nephew is big time and because I'm crush, I don't name names but he's being lookout from top Big Us. Amazing kid all around with excellent grades. Futsol was the key to who he is as a player.

I can't see the predictions. What are the odds? If City parks the bus and looks for a little sneak attack counter goal, is it possible for the upset?
City is playing against Nationals in a thunderstorm and heavy rain right now. The odds mean nothing in a game like this. It all will come down to who wants it more.

Back