How’s the 2023-24 season going?

0-1 City unfortunately Nationals were able to score one early and maintain through the game. Both sides were evenly matched. The ball went end to end the entire time.

So no G2010 Socal sweep of both GA and ECNL this year.
That’s too bad. Did the weather effect the game? It sucks to be playing in the rain.

Looks like a Nationals / TopHat final.

ga final.png

They are the #1 and #2 2010G teams in GA (#5 and #13 overall); this probably could have been predicted a decent while back.

GA.jpg

Congrats to Slammers Koge back to back ECNL champions! Great job by Legends giving them a run for their money too coming a long way from not making playoffs last year to being finalists this year!
Legends FC peaked earlier than I thought and made a nice run. Congrats to Koge with the back-to-back. Will they threepeat? I will predict this team to win it all next year and knock them off. Congrats to all the socal teams showing how we truly are the best and should have their own league.

Congrats to Slammers Koge back to back ECNL champions! Great job by Legends giving them a run for their money too coming a long way from not making playoffs last year to being finalists this year!
Congratulations to the back 2 back champs. Any update on the final score ?

Yes, Congrats. Ultimately mommy and daddy can still buy a championship by moving their little superstar all over the state to form a super team. Those 50 girls between the two teams will have great memories of minimal playing time for years to come. Please lets not forget to thank parents who sacrificed and started the year off with these teams to give their DD's minutes away away to the new players added after the regular season ended. At least that IG content will be worth it for the next 3 days......

Yes, Congrats. Ultimately mommy and daddy can still buy a championship by moving their little superstar all over the state to form a super team. Those 50 girls between the two teams will have great memories of minimal playing time for years to come. Please lets not forget to thank parents who sacrificed and started the year off with these teams to give their DD's minutes away away to the new players added after the regular season ended. At least that IG content will be worth it for the next 3 days......
Was there no subs ? What happened ?

Yes, Congrats. Ultimately mommy and daddy can still buy a championship by moving their little superstar all over the state to form a super team. Those 50 girls between the two teams will have great memories of minimal playing time for years to come. Please let’s not forget to thank parents who sacrificed and started the year off with these teams to give their DD's minutes away away to the new players added after the regular season ended. At least that IG content will be worth it for the next 3 days......
Yeah the ECNL needs to change these rules. It’s ridiculous to be switching teams when your season is done and being able to continue on another one. Or leaving teams that still have a chance for another one. It hurts teams all the way around and only feeds into the above. I see no real reason why they have the rule other than to feed into the above. If there are injuries pull from your RL team. The RL rules allowing NL to come down are even worse.

Legends FC peaked earlier than I thought and made a nice run. Congrats to Koge with the back-to-back. Will they threepeat? I will predict this team to win it all next year and knock them off. Congrats to all the socal teams showing how we truly are the best and should have their own league.
Did you watch any legends games in the finals?

Nope. Just looking at the ranking before playoffs. #30 to #2 in the country is not bad and based on my sister in law's rumor mill, this team peaked way earlier than I thought. Pre-Preason #1 is Legends FC.
It should be interesting next season. I think this forum owes @crush an apology. You predicted Legends to be contenders next season & everyone gave you shit for it. And it happened sooner than that. You must have great sources.

It should be interesting next season. I think this forum owes @crush an apology. You predicted Legends to be contenders next season & everyone gave you shit for it. And it happened sooner than that. You must have great sources.
After Blues blew up there's only a couple of clubs players would go.

So while his crystal ball is strong I'd put the prediction at more of an educated guess than a shot in the dark.

My sources are very good Veritas. I did take some crap from those who are the jealous type, and we know plenty of parents like that in club soccer. My sister-in-law gets the scoops for me and then I share on here my scoops with all of you. Maybe I should call it, "Crush Scoops?" We had Tech Specs back in the day and Tech was spot on most of the time.

After Blues blew up there's only a couple of clubs players would go.

So while his crystal ball is strong I'd put the prediction at more of an educated guess than a shot in the dark.
I have no crystal ball Carlsbad and yes, it's very educated and no shot in the dark. If AR was able to be honest and not run the goats off to greener pasture, then we would all be talking about Blues dominance. This all falls on AR, moo!

Back