How’s the 2023-24 season going?

Yep, the girls’ team that beat us last night had a player who’s been on the cover of Sports Illustrated apparently. She got a hat-trick.

Ahhh. Now it all makes sense little fifi. Yes I’ve seen her do this. I was left wondering yesterday what other girl futsal team is out there beating boys. It’s not rare to see top ecnl girls beat ecrl boys in futsal especially in the younger ages. Our 2010 girls would do the same. The only boys they won’t beat are the mls boys that play futsal. Those boys are at another level. Toque boys and OC premiere boys. They will smash the top girls futsal teams. Many of them are my daughter’s soccer teammates others play for LAFC and LA Galaxy academies. But she can hang with them since she trains with boys at that level.

Last edited:
Just to clear things up. I was never referring to good solid players that may go forward or backward one day during high school. I’m referring to the obvious goats. 🐐 the ones that have stood out from 5 years old until now. Like @Carlsbad7 mentioned you guys are not understanding the type of player being discussed. I’m referring to the Sophia Smiths, the Trinity Rodman’s, the Alyssa Thompson’s . They all have the special athletic gene and there is no drop off or slowing down. They just keep getting better and faster over time. Like I said they can be counted on 1 hand.
Like i said. We do understand the players you’re talking about.

Just pointing out...

If there are stand out players at the u15 level that by simply switching clubs are able to define winners and losers in one of the strongest youth sport geographies in America.

1. They should be playing up. (I'm assuming this is not happening already.)

2. They should be in the USWNT pipeline.

3. They should be practicing with or somehow involved with NWSL clubs.

Wasting time with youth clubs is pointless for players of this level.
Agree with you 100% Because of the absence of true academies. These players need unique training and you have to have a plan for it and the resources to do it.

Any news on why Surf lost? Was this a fluke game or where players missing? @Surfer_dad
No excuse for losing! Phoenix played a great game and deserved the win. To answer your question, three of Surf’s powerhouse players were out, one with an injury and two that were lent to the ‘08’s. One of those domino effects where coaches took a risk to lend players from different teams to play up due to missing players at the older ages. The coach playing some players out of position probably didn’t help either. Take nothing away from Phoenix Rising! As the saying goes, if you don’t leave it all on the field, you probably lose.

No excuse for losing! Phoenix played a great game and deserved the win. To answer your question, three of Surf’s powerhouse players were out, one with an injury and two that were lent to the ‘08’s. One of those domino effects where coaches took a risk to lend players from different teams to play up due to missing players at the older ages. The coach playing some players out of position probably didn’t help either. Take nothing away from Phoenix Rising! As the saying goes, if you don’t leave it all on the field, you probably lose.
On a more Surf positive note, the ‘11’s moved into the top 11 this weekend. Quite a climb from the beginning of the season!

Thanks for the truth. Was this a road game? With the powerhouse players (The Goats🐐) playing up (like all goats get to do), this will have no bearing on rankings.

We got some who have spilled the beans with rumor mill news. Today, it's time to stir the pot. I just got some insane news about some big bosses possibly going down. This is secondhand news source, so bear with me. Hang on folks, things are about to take a nasty turn for a few cheaters if my source is telling the truth:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. All I can say is karma is very real.

View attachment 20995
Don't let us hang too long!

Well, you should just leave me alone and hit the ignore button like you promised everyone. Talk about a two-face liar. You call me a liar, which so funny. I only said I was leaving because you tried to get me kicked off the forum. It's called satire dummy. If this stir the pot doesn't pertain to you and your cheating, it's best to move right along and go back to "The Kitchen" where you belong. Now if this does pertain to you, you got some explaining to do to all the parents on here.
and your DD plays for who?

From all the the dated references I would gather that Crush doesn't have a kid involved in youth soccer anymore either, so trust me I've already taken notice of this character with multiple rumor mill posts for an age group you have no kid in? Is this true? If so, touch grass bro you live in Cali

Back