How’s the 2023-24 season going?

I hope beach can hang on. They are a scrappy team that fights to the bitter end
Me too. And it seems like they want to go and that the team is in a good place. I really like that team and program. 🤔

Rumor has it Eagles and Blues don’t even want to go. @CharlieMurfee can you confirm that many Blues parents don’t want to go to Seattle but no one overtook them? I heard that about Blues and Eagles but source may be biased.

Me too. And it seems like they want to go and that the team is in a good place. I really like that team and program. 🤔

Rumor has it Eagles and Blues don’t even want to go. @CharlieMurfee can you confirm that many Blues parents don’t want to go to Seattle but no one overtook them? I heard that about Blues and Eagles but source may be biased.
That's the problem with Southwest ECNL.

The top teams in league are so highly ranked that often there's better competition locally than there is playing nationally.

Doesn't make much sense to spend 2-5k flying out to play teams you'll most likely beat.

Double doesn't make sense if rosters are in flux, not stable/known.

Beach FC seems to have a lot of good things happening.

Its still very difficult to make the playoffs. If any team kid or parent makes it and doesn't want to go its a shame IMO. Maybe Eagles are saying they don't want to go because they are not even going to make the playoffs. You need to be able to qualify for the playoffs to say you don't want to go!!!

4 girls from the Blues playoff team last year are now on that Beach team. I wonder where all the girls are going to be next year that are from this years playoff team?

I wonder if they will have any remaining starters left for next season. Maybe the rest go to Beach or Legends. The 2 most solid. Or maybe Slammers, another option not discussed.

@crush What’s going on here. I took a little break and WW3 almost started. Don’t they see you are the biggest driver of traffic to this forum? @Dominic should give you some stake in the company. People come for the drama more than anything else.
Well he said he likes to stir the pot and then tease us!! We are still waiting for this huge news to drop as well. Or maybe that news did drop and it wasn't big news?

"Big shake up going down fellas and someone is about to take over #1. I got PM breaking news, but I never share PM unless given permission. If the father allows me to share this grape vine rumor mill breaking news, then I will. Stay tune for big news for a new #1 in the 2010s for 24/25 season"

Its still very difficult to make the playoffs. If any team kid or parent makes it and doesn't want to go its a shame IMO. Maybe Eagles are saying they don't want to go because they are not even going to make the playoffs. You need to be able to qualify for the playoffs to say you don't want to go!!!
Maybe people are just talking out their butts about other teams. Unless you are from that team (Blues or Eagles) then they shouldn't speak for them. Here's what I can tell y'all....SEE YA IN SEATTLE! PEACE!

Well he said he likes to stir the pot and then tease us!! We are still waiting for this huge news to drop as well. Or maybe that news did drop and it wasn't big news?

"Big shake up going down fellas and someone is about to take over #1. I got PM breaking news, but I never share PM unless given permission. If the father allows me to share this grape vine rumor mill breaking news, then I will. Stay tune for big news for a new #1 in the 2010s for 24/25 season"
It wasn’t big news 😂😂😂😂

The father already spilled the beans.

Back