California Crazy

Another one to file under "you can't make this shit up".

Yup. They released all the prisoners as well and opened up weed shops everywhere. I think most of the young people are stoned now and just chilling out at home. Look, I'm not a judge for folks who decide what to put in their bodies, but this weed is nothing like it was in the 70s and 80s. The stuff their putting on the street is making the youth just play video games, eat ice cream and candy, gain weight and become a stoner. My buddy up in Tri-County is a millionaire selling dabs to the youth. My other friend lost her Thai business. California Gold

Gov. Gav announces that California will ban the sale of new gasoline powered vehicles.

Gov. Gav declares a flex alert and ask people not to charge their EVs.

Because I read the actual statement from Newsom.
Did the statement talk about the new power plants?

Because CA doesn't have anywhere close to the power generation needed to float their fantasy of no gas powered vehicles sold by the date they pulled out of thin air.

...during peak hours, which the smart chargers are doing already.

Great plan. Come home from work at 5pm. Don't do anything during "peak hours". Don't do laundry. Don't run the dishwasher. etc etc
F-ing clown world.

Gas is down a whole .03 in the last few days. At least we aren't paying more for fuel than Hawaii. Oh yeah..wait..nevermind.

Smart chargers are on oxymoron to the legislators behind such stupid ideas that keep pushing our state deeper and deeper into the crapper.

And the once FAILED " Mayor " of Rump Town SF, Ca can stick
CRT up his aforementioned orifice.
Stop complaining and light a candle for Ukraine. All proceeds go to Ukraine. Anything you can do will help. WHO cares about LA and SF. Their all on drugs. Those who were rich b4 the scam, their still rich. The middle class is now poor and the poor live on the streets of San Francisco with all the criminals that were let out of prison and all mentally ill who also do drugs. Bad combo.

1666044235684.png

Evidently no longer content to flush public money down just any old toilet, the city of San Francisco is upping its toilet game and is prepared to spend up to $1.7 million to build a single commode in one neighborhood plaza.

Welcome back from sabbatical brah. I miss you because I love you man :)

I hope everyone enjoys paying more taxes. In 2024 our state taxes will be going up. Depends on your income but plan on paying 10% to 14%.

Back