North Korea

Oh right... you've got a top government security clearance. So you get to see the secret memo full of Trumps victories that are classified. What a shame for the rest of us. Because I'd sure like to hear that list.
Even I'm cleared to give you the memo.

Oh right... you've got a top government security clearance. So you get to see the secret memo full of Trumps victories that are classified.
No I didn't. I don't have a need to know that information. I was talking conventional warfare and nuclear weapons in the Region where we've practiced for 50 plus years.

Right. T’s victories are not classified.

You spent more time in here telling us about how much you know about NK.... that it's kinda like you seem to have forgotten to actually add anything to the conversation about NK.

Kinda seems to be a thing with you bubs.

I’ll leave the movement of classified information on an unsecured server to your next POTUS candidate.
Of course the present occupant of the White House does his business on an unsecured phone and if that isn't enough he will simply invite operatives into the Oval Office and tell them directly what they want to know.

upload_2018-7-18_8-53-51.jpeg

You spent more time in here telling us about how much you know about NK.... that it's kinda like you seem to have forgotten to actually add anything to the conversation about NK.

Kinda seems to be a thing with you bubs.
That’s how classified information works. Hillary was slow to learn that wreckless transmission of classified info. is contrary to good order and discipline and unbecoming the CIC. The troops that she thought she could lead were not slow to learn the importance of the proper use of classified info. to do their jobs. You want answers?

I'm just not going to let a good thread die...
Has Trump made a comment on NK since it come out they didn't seem to be slowing down of the whole weapons of mass destruction thing?
Or has be been too busy alienating our allies?

Back