North Korea

Foolish " Little " Idiot.....Go read some real News.

636680113645311515-AP-North-Korea-Dismantling-Rocket-Facility.jpg

Last edited:
PYEONGTAEK, South Korea — Remains believed to be those of about 50 American servicemen were flown out of North Korea on Friday, the first visible result of President Trump’s efforts to bring the American war dead home 65 years after the end of combat in the Korean War.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/26/world/asia/us-korea-war-remains.html

So you believed t when he said talking to the parents of the missing men was what inspired him to ask for their remains.

So you can't do my math problem I gave you? Oh boy you're worse than I thought.

Do I have to explain it as if you were a third grader? 1953 was the ceasefire in the Korean War, the last year that an American soldier's remains would have gone missing. Therefore, any parent of those soldiers would now be 65 years older than they were then. If we assume that the age of such a parent would be about 40 or more in 1953, then the parents t spoke with, and to whom he promised to repatriate the remains, would be about 105 now.

Do I have to explain it as if you were a third grader? 1953 was the ceasefire in the Korean War, the last year that an American soldier's remains would have gone missing. Therefore, any parent of those soldiers would now be 65 years older than they were then. If we assume that the age of such a parent would be about 40 or more in 1953, then the parents t spoke with, and to whom he promised to repatriate the remains, would be about 105 now.
Good to see you put your partisan bias aside and welcome home our heroes.

Thanks for the history lesson that I didn't ask for.

Now 0-0 is?

Back