North Korea

Any language, including mathematics, have built in bias.
Design is not attained by any human without bias.
Mathematics is a language designed by humanity.

Im impressed with your ability to reason.
Waxing philosophical is a hobby us plumbers come by naturally.

Congratulations, you've discovered post modern criticism, but mathematics is a language and therefore must have a built is bias? lol

That doesn't even make any sense. For example what's the bias in 1+1 =2? I'd be interested in you showing me how language, or how bias makes this untrue?

Even in imaginary worlds, where there are aliens who don't talk. Seems to me 1+1+2 would be true in all instances in that other world too.

Congratulations, you've discovered post modern criticism, but mathematics is a language and therefore must have a built is bias? lol

That doesn't even make any sense. For example what's the bias in 1+1 =2? I'd be interested in you showing me how language, or how bias makes this untrue?

Even in imaginary worlds, where there are aliens who don't talk. Seems to me 1+1+2 would be true in all instances in that other world too.
Not in nutterville Mister! All of that highbrow BS is just fake news in nutterville! Like the song said, "We don't need no education"!

Now that Fermat's Last Theorem has been proven, there is not much at the frontier of mathematics that could easily be explained to the successful 6th-grade arithmetic student. Let's just lay out Gödel's Hypothesis - No mathematical system can be both consistent and complete, usually demonstrated for 6th graders with statements like "This statement is false". If it is true, it is false, and if false, it is true, so it opens the vault door to a view of the battle between consistency and completeness. BTW, don't bring that up in the middle of explaining the arithmetic that resulted in your presence at an IRS audit - they have no sense of humor.

Now that Fermat's Last Theorem has been proven, there is not much at the frontier of mathematics that could easily be explained to the successful 6th-grade arithmetic student. Let's just lay out Gödel's Hypothesis - No mathematical system can be both consistent and complete, usually demonstrated for 6th graders with statements like "This statement is false". If it is true, it is false, and if false, it is true, so it opens the vault door to a view of the battle between consistency and completeness. BTW, don't bring that up in the middle of explaining the arithmetic that resulted in your presence at an IRS audit - they have no sense of humor.

Well you lost me at "Fermat's Last Theorem." But I'm sure if I were smart enough to understand I would agree.

Well isn't that sweet.

If I didn't also just read in every major newspaper that NK had continued clandestinely on their nuke program after Kim and Trumps "sit down"- I would almost think the whole Korea Conflict had been solved.

TRUMP THANKS NORTH KOREA’S KIM JONG UN FOR HIS ‘NICE LETTER’ AND HOPES TO SEE HIM SOON
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-thanks-north-korea-kim-jong-un-nice-letter-hopes-see-him-soon-1053561

n a late-night tweet, U.S. President Donald Trump thanked Kim Jong Un for returning what are believed to be the remains of American soldiers killed in the Korean War.

It followed a pledge made at their summit in Singapore that also included an apparent agreement struck with the North Korean dictator for Pyongyang, North Korea, to denuclearize.

On Thursday, the U.S. president also said he was looking forward to seeing Kim again, tweeting: “Thank you to Chairman Kim Jong Un for keeping your word & starting the process of sending home the remains of our great and beloved missing fallen! I am not at all surprised that you took this kind action. Also, thank you for your nice letter - l look forward to seeing you soon!”

Kim sent a letter to Trump in July expressing hope there would be another meeting between the two, but it was unclear if that was the letter Trump was referring to.

Well isn't that sweet.

If I didn't also just read in every major newspaper that NK had continued clandestinely on their nuke program after Kim and Trumps "sit down"- I would almost think the whole Korea Conflict had been solved.
I would almost think that you were thinking.

The above sentences by Mr Turd is an expose on his/her/" they " 's stupidity.....

You never took Calculus did you, you're trying to argue about something to
which you have NO knowledge.
I posted the bias Mr Turd.....

Mathematics IS a language between mathematicians Mr Turd and I posted the Bias Mr Turd.

" Aliens "....they cross our borders.

Intelligent life forms beyond this planet that visit here most likely
view you with as a red circle with a line across it.....

" Do not interact, harmful to their mental stability " are the instructions below your
image.......

Is the New York Times considered a reputable source?

Founded in 1851, still the major national newspaper of record, and the paper has won 125 Pulitzer Prizes. Seems like a reputable source for accurate reporting, to any rational and reasonable person of average intelligence.

Unless you have an ulterior motive to seek to discredit it’s record of 167 years of reporting truth to power.

At least one person in this country presently has a personal vendetta to seek to undermine the paper’s credibility due to so many accurate yet humiliating stories exposing his criminal enterprises. Surely you’re not supportive of such an ongoing effort, true?

The NYT article is discussing a report by another source --

The North Koreans have started taking apart the engine test stand at the Sohae Satellite Launching Station, said Joseph S. Bermudez Jr., an expert on North Korea’s weapons programs, in a report published on Monday on the website 38 North. The dismantling work probably began sometime within the last two weeks, he said.
Unless you have something to show that indicates the NYT didn't understand or lied about the 38 North article, yes, they are still a reputable source. The question you should have asked, if you had read and understood the article, is whether 38 North is a reputable source.

The NYT article is discussing a report by another source --

The North Koreans have started taking apart the engine test stand at the Sohae Satellite Launching Station, said Joseph S. Bermudez Jr., an expert on North Korea’s weapons programs, in a report published on Monday on the website 38 North. The dismantling work probably began sometime within the last two weeks, he said.
Unless you have something to show that indicates the NYT didn't understand or lied about the 38 North article, yes, they are still a reputable source. The question you should have asked, if you had read and understood the article, is whether 38 North is a reputable source.
So you don't believe the NYT vetted this article? You believe that they are careless like that?

You amuse me when you talk out of both ends..

Founded in 1851, still the major national newspaper of record, and the paper has won 125 Pulitzer Prizes. Seems like a reputable source for accurate reporting, to any rational and reasonable person of average intelligence.

Unless you have an ulterior motive to seek to discredit it’s record of 167 years of reporting truth to power.

At least one person in this country presently has a personal vendetta to seek to undermine the paper’s credibility due to so many accurate yet humiliating stories exposing his criminal enterprises. Surely you’re not supportive of such an ongoing effort, true?
So then the article that they posted would be considered a solid, truthful piece.

Thanks for clarifying and confirming this. And Rat... thanks for agreeing as well.

Oh my.:)

You mean truth to republicans, NYT is just a liberal asslicking organization, just ask Obama.

Back