North Korea

What "you people" do you mean? There are lots of quotes from top brass I can give you. But hey, we both know you won't read them or bother to self reflect in the slightest so why bother I say.

So what's your solution to NK? More do nothing? I thought Trump was going to fix this. Unfortunately desire and ability are two different things..
When did NK get nuclear weapons?

When did NK get nuclear weapons?

Regardless of who I say, how do you see it effecting your answer to the question of Trumps negotiating skills?
And also I have to wonder. Do you think Trump is a skilled negotiator Joe? What would you point to as the biggest deal he's negotiated since coming to office?

Last edited:
Regardless of who I say, how do you see it effecting your answer to the question of Trumps negotiating skills?
And also I have to wonder. Do you think Trump is a skilled negotiator Joe? What would you point to as the biggest deal he's negotiated since coming to office?
I never really thought about it, maybe taxes.

Seemed like the right word for the job...

So no thoughts of Trump/Putin's love fest in Helsinki? Man Trump really can't quit him, can he? I'm surprised you don't have more to say on this. The right wing think tanks in Washington still aren't sure what to say, so obviously you wouldn't have your own opinion yet I suppose.
On The Laura Ingraham Show she was talking about inappropriate cartoons lampooning Trump, mean articles from leftist media outlets and had a presidential expert talking about past presidents bad summit results. Funny thing was, the presidential expert, ripped Trump a new one by explaining how many things he got wrong while looking through the lens of Ronald Reagan's experiences, starting with the Goldwater speech on through his presidency. It was obvious Ingraham realized her usual audience wouldn't see that and would just feel the whataboutism was enough to exonerate Trump's weak, treasonous performance.

On The Laura Ingraham Show she was talking about inappropriate cartoons lampooning Trump, mean articles from leftist media outlets and had a presidential expert talking about past presidents bad summit results. Funny thing was, the presidential expert, ripped Trump a new one by explaining how many things he got wrong while looking through the lens of Ronald Reagan's experiences, starting with the Goldwater speech on through his presidency. It was obvious Ingraham realized her usual audience wouldn't see that and would just feel the whataboutism was enough to exonerate Trump's weak, treasonous performance.
How many things did the expert say Trump got wrong? Name three.

Are we at war with Russia?
Then Stfu.

I guess that's an answer.
Have you heard anything from south korea about getting bombed lately?

I would say well NK has restarted work on developing missiles that could carry/deliver the nukes they've developed as far as San Diego or Los Angeles. So no, it seems NK is no longer focused on threatening to bomb Seoul.

Not sure how or why this makes you feel safer?

I would say well NK has restarted work on developing missiles that could carry/deliver the nukes they've developed as far as San Diego or Los Angeles. So no, it seems NK is no longer focused on threatening to bomb Seoul.

Kim doesn't want to mess up South Korea. He wants to own South Korea.

Just wondering,

A month or so ago we were preparing for nuclear war.
Haven't heard the alarmists for a while.

Just wondering,

A month or so ago we were preparing for nuclear war.
Haven't heard the alarmists for a while.

A month ago I think you mean Trump was saying his button was bigger. Now satellite photos show us NK hasn't slowed their weapons development program.

Seems to me, aside from Trump agreeing to stop military coordination drills with SK (weakening our position mind you)- not much has really changed.

A month ago I think you mean Trump was saying his button was bigger. Now satellite photos show us NK hasn't slowed their weapons development program.

Seems to me, aside from Trump agreeing to stop military coordination drills with SK (weakening our position mind you)- not much has really changed.
Seems to me much different.

He turned the nuke assembling line back on? Lol!! Where do they get you people from?

Well hopefully I've have woken the sleeping global strategy savant. Break it down for us bubs.
I'm open to being amazed by how much you know and can speak on the subject...

Well hopefully I've have woken the sleeping global strategy savant. Break it down for us bubs.
I'm open to being amazed by how much you know and can speak on the subject...
You won’t be amazed. You’re not cleared to know what I know. I’ll leave the movement of classified information on an unsecured server to your next POTUS candidate.

You won’t be amazed. You’re not cleared to know what I know. I’ll leave the movement of classified information on an unsecured server to your next POTUS candidate.

Oh right... you've got a top government security clearance. So you get to see the secret memo full of Trumps victories that are classified. What a shame for the rest of us. Because I'd sure like to hear that list.

Back